prince michael jackson :)

jaafarsuckslol posted on Feb 13, 2010 at 08:47AM
Hy everyone, It's my brithday right now. So please, don't try fight with me. Because that would kind of get Jaafar angry haha.

By the way, if your wondering why my Father called me "Applehead", It was his affectionate way of calling me silly :)

And if you think my name is "Jaafarsuckslol" Because I hate my cousin, your wrong :) I actually put my name as that because I love my cousin haha. No one gets our personal jokes :)

And before you label me fake, why don't you give me a chance to prove myself? Because I promise, I'm Prince! And you should prove I'm fake before you go around saying it to everyone. But that's right, you can't prove it! BOOYAHH!

Thanks, peace out. God bless you :)

prince michael jackson 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TheFunnyChick95 said…
sure, because saying your cousin sucks means you REALLY love him. and thanks for not SHOWING any proof either, that REALLY helped. thanks for not taking the initiative to just proove yourself already. we didn't need to give you a chance, you just had to proove yourself already.
happy birthday "prince". hope you get everything you want. and jaafar can't do anything to me because im a lady, so what good will that do?
over a year ago jaafarsuckslol said…
No, you don't get it IT'S A JOKE when I say Jaafar sucks!
Ugh, no one gets our personal jokes haha.
And I'm sorry, but your really rude.
But still, God bless you.
over a year ago TheFunnyChick95 said…
im sorry, but no, im not being rude, im speaking my mind. you just need to learn to accept it, as all others should accept other's opinions. this is america, and i, like everyone else, have freedom of speech, so do you, but don't act like you the only one who has rights, we all do.
over a year ago AnnaJinji said…
angry
hahahhaha ...u know prince really has applehead ....and it's not bcuz of being silly it's bcuz of his head :| :| :| : |: :|
wink
ooh u know i like u thefunnychick95 !!! u really are soooo cool :D :D go on let him go down !!! u "prince" suck !!!
hmmm
No it's not!!! I know why my Father called me Applehead, and it's his affectionate way of calling me Silly!
He's my Dad, I would know!
God bless you. And no, I do not suck, ok? Gosh, if you don't believe me, leave me alone, I'm celebrating my Birhtday!
over a year ago Mrs_Princeymj said…
hmmm
get a profile pic, the people might start beleiving you, because im losing you and thinkin you a posarr...
wink
hahah so funny guy !!! ok i will leave u alone ...u r pure lil guy ; )
over a year ago ilovetheWORLD said…
His dad really did call him apple head. And sometimes there cousins called his dad the same name there's videos of it when they call MJ that on you tube
i know ;) but did mike called him apple head bcuz he was silly or bcuz he really had apple head ???
over a year ago dsgt5 said…
your are not prince, you sound like a girl. And i can say this bcuz you are not Prince, and if you were, than i would have a lot more respect, but seriously i know your not prince, so give it up, you are only fooling the gullable ones
Lol well I am Prince ok, It's my Birthday so how about everyone quits nagging me? I'm 13.
hey prince can we be pen pals??
Yeah sure, what's that? Lol.
it's like we send letters back and forth kind of like the people in jail do, but we're not in jail. lol
well, quit lying, post something up so we can all belive you, and then ill belive you
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Ebonyscorpio said…
smirk
MJ said (in a video "living with MJ") that he calls prince apple head beacause the has a big head and it is shaped like his uncle's head Randy Jackson......not cuz he silly
THAT'S STRIKE ONE POSER!!!!
lol
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
Lol!
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ said…
Guys you are being really mean. . . . ! try to have some respect.
why would we have respect for a poser
over a year ago Maargaariita said…
wink
dsgt5

Bcse, we don't gonna lose respect just to try to let that poser know that we are not stupids! ;D if it is the real "Prince" will still trying to make us believe but if it's not he just will go out!
what do you mean
wink
umm yeah, for the girl that said Michael called him apple head because of the actual size of his head, you are wrong about that statement. yes head did say his head was shaped like his uncle's head but did not include the nickname apple head. when they did that video prince was 6 years old. 7 years later, there could have been plenty of reasons added to his nickname for which his dad called him.so umm yeah. your strike doesn't count.
ohh yeah that video info was called "living with Michael Jackson" check it out on youtube. and that interview dude, "Martin Bashir" was a rude jackbutt.
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
why respect!? posers have to have RESPECT to US! caise they think that we are cr*p who belive