maldosas série de televisão A TEAM Do you agree?

FashionVictim posted on Aug 29, 2012 at 09:16PM
I was thinking about all the characters and I just came to this conclusion:

A- Ali
T- Toby
E- Ezra
A- Aria
M- Mona

Am I beeing to much of a imaginative person? :p

maldosas série de televisão 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mar_r_k said…
smile
It's certainly interesting, but I just think it can't be one of the liars, I know Toby is in the A team, but I not wnt him to be
over a year ago SamanthaT said…
Hmmm yeah really interesting...
Actually I kind of think you're on to something :D
I really don't want Toby to be in the A Team either, but he might be undercover or something (I hope)!!!
And at first I didn't think it would be one of the Liars, but that would actually be really good cover, plus the girls broke up for about a year so one could hold a grudge... And, I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but every time the words "liar" or "secret" or something are mentioned the camera always pans to Aria to watch her for a few seconds... Just some thoughts :D
over a year ago Plenilunio said…
There's also Mona's "Miss Aria, You're A Killer, Not Ezra's Wife" and the fact that nothing bad caused by A ever happens to Ezria. However, I've always had the feeling that Aria is the writers' favorite and I doubt they'd make her part of the A Team. I don't think Ezra is part of it either because of the same reason: Aria is their favorite, all her mishaps are short-lived.
over a year ago FashionVictim said…
It would be really interesting if Aria were on the A Team because she's, clearly, the writers' favourite and if she's on the A Team there's a high probability of Ezra's in too. It would be a good explanation for their relationship hadn't suffered to much when we compare with Hanna & Caleb or Maya & Emily...
over a year ago FashionVictim said…
smirk
This is a really interesting article about Aria...

link
over a year ago Plenilunio said…
Thanks for the link! I really like those theories. I agree, she seems the most suspicious, but I doubt she's the big A unless they plan to reveal it in the very last episode of the show.