maldosas série de televisão Why Ezra Might Be A

youngpretedner posted on Jul 26, 2011 at 09:57AM
Reasons why I say Ezra:
At Mona’s party when Hannah got hit by the car, Mr Fitz was at that party as he was there to see Aria. The car that hit Hannah looked alot like his.. Also they received at text saying “ She Knew To Much ” If this wasn’t about Allison then it must of been that she knew about her and Aria so she tried to hurt her? When she was in Hospital someone wrote on her leg saying “ Sorry I took it to far ” Or something like that meaning that the person that ran over her, must have been ‘A’
The letter typed to Aria’s mother was written on a typewriter, who has a type writer you are thinking? Yes. Ezra. All through that episode the camera is scanning on the typer writer. Suspicious hey?
When Ezra had his book reading it said about everything the ‘girl’ had known drifting into the summer sky. Who died in the summer? Ali.
Ali had a thing for older guys and well, Ezra is going out with a sixteen year old.. seems like he has a thing for younger girls...
Ezra was at Ali’s funeral? How did they know each other? He never had any lessons with her, he didn’t even teach at the school while she was there. :S
During the finale the producers said that one of the girls would have some sort of altercation with Ali’s killer. If Ian didn’t actually kill Alison like he said then what about the fight with Aria and Ezra?
And The bead lady, Ah Golly. Well she said ‘A’ had good eyes. And remember when Aria accidently sent that text to her mother instead of Ezra about his gorgeous eyes.. Mmmhm. What are you thinking now? Well I have more points on other people.

- source; f*** yeah pretty little liars tumblr

maldosas série de televisão 52 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

over a year ago kelly456 said…
I agree!
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
This is good!
over a year ago zafi said…
you have some really good points!!!
over a year ago athleticisme said…
Uhmmmm okie dokie
over a year ago youngpretedner said…
theres more about Melissa might be A or Ali's killer
over a year ago boskostix95 said…
big smile
Jenna Has a type writer too. When Ali went to visit her in the hospital about the video's. they showed the type writer and zoomed in on it.
over a year ago epicdelena4ever said…
damn. These are good points. Could be.
I think Melissa is the killer and Ezra COULD be A.
over a year ago hopenfaith said…
good points!
over a year ago kris10853 said…
That would make perfect sense. I still dont think its him but if I actuslly didnt know who it was Id say him now.
over a year ago pllisbomb said…
Damn , those are some really good points! It coud be him but i hope it's not.
It made sense when I read but I sooo hope it's not
over a year ago FallenLove said…
Wow! I never thought about that! Also, A doesn't like Jason and last episode you could tell Ezra doesn't like him either. :)
Theres one flaw: The police found the car that hit Hanna, and Exra still has his car.
over a year ago Lolaa said…
I have been thinking that for a while too. It would kind of make sense. I really hope Ezra isn't A though.
over a year ago millzo said…
Yeah thats true! young pretender says it could have been ezra and why he could be and yeah the fortune cookie message is written with a type writer + lola has told him what she did and loads of the secrets, i really hope it isnt him! But i dont think he killed ali, i think he's A :/ hope not but i really do think that he is
over a year ago Bl00dyHell said…
Oh My God, good points ! But he's really sweet ;) Maybe I should look at him more closely ;>
surprise
in retrospect would this mean Ezra killed Ali?
Possibly.
:'(
over a year ago mrs_malfoy1399 said…
I thought Ezra was A from the part when the girls were looking at the bench where they were going to do Ally's mommorial and then they saw Mr Fitz rode by on their bikes, and as soon as he disappeared around the corner, they recieved another A message
over a year ago Epicurean said…
We're missing a motive.
over a year ago MerDerLover said…
There's no way Ezra is A. It's probably Garrett or Jason. Jason had to have known about Ian's relationship with Alison.
I've been thinking why could Ezra be A? I mean he had no ties to Ali
over a year ago kittykat89 said…
Also, from what i've seen Aria hasn't been hurt by A that much because Ezra loves her :3
over a year ago Tornasol said…
surprise
in a way are hints that if you look closely could be, but in a way i don't know, like they said he didn't have anything to do with her, but she did like older guys hahahaha let's just wait and see but goot points
over a year ago AriaFitz said…
I don't know. If Ezra is A, why would he suggest coming clean to Aria's parents about his relationship with Aria? Wouldn't A want to protect all the secrets they could get their hands on? My gut says that Garrett is A. Especially after he caught Caleb at Jenna's house. Totally suspicious behavior, to me.
over a year ago fancyme90210 said…
I think that Ezra could really be A...remember when they decided with Aria to go to a restaurant together and Aria's father recieved that note from A?I mean how could A know where they where going to-the exact adress?There were only 2 of them talking on the phone about it?Ezra might have written the note himself so noone would think on him...Anyway,it's just a theory but we still don't know the motives...Anyway,A is someone you least expect it to be because Jenna,Melissa etc it's just too obvious and easy for the screenwriters...
over a year ago XxXLuvMeXxX said…
cool
1.No one expects Ezra to be -A do to his lover boy image.But the producers said Nothing is as it seems on PLL.

2. The waitress said how you doin tonight pretty eyes and Ezra has pretty eyes and the waitress was flirting meaning -A must be a boy.Also Aria sent Ezra a text about his pretty eyes and a song about pretty eyes once came on during a Ezra scene.

3. He has a type writter just like -A does.

4. People call him Z as his nickname so maybe thats why its -A which is the opposite of Z.

5. He has a natural charm and could get people to do anything for him.

6. Everything that happends to him is always based on Aria and his relationship but maybe theres more to it.

7. He and Alison could have gone out together since He likes younger girls and Ali likes older guys and maybe things didn't work out causing him to kill her and want revenge on the rest of the girls too.

8. The producers said in the season 1 finale -A would have a fight with someone and he had a fight with Aria.

9. Isn't it weird how we don't know anything about Ezra's family or past besides Jackie.

10. In a episode Ezra is standing in front of the black board and beside him it says the A

11. In the main PLL poster Aria is the one doing the shhhhh sign this could mean -A is someone very close to her(EZRA)

12.The producers said the biggest -A clue was in 1x12 and in it Ezra is standing in his classroom talking to Aria and behind him along with other writting it says But I was A(check the picture below for proof)

13.In a interview -A said he'd want only 1 liar to know who he is,HINT HINT probably Aria since Ezra loves her!

14.Also -A said that -A is targeting the strongest liar and Ezra could know that since he teached all the liars

15.A said he'd get very close to one of the liars and Ezra and Aria will have a bed scene!

16.In episode 2x14 he told Jackie to go away just like the doll -A sent Aria said ''make Jackie go away''

17.When the cast found out who -A was this was Ian's reaction, Ian [Harding] is always making commentary anyway in table reads, but when they read it, he just started laughing because he couldn’t believe it.he probably couldn't believe he(Ezra) was -A

18.He wasn't answering his phone in 215 and -A didn't have his phone HINT HINT

19.The producers said the season 2 finale when we find out who -A is heartbreaking possibly because Ezra is -A and Aria is hurt very bad,it would be heartbreaking

20.I think he wanted Ezria to reveal themselves so he'd have more -A time instead of being with Aria

21.In 2x22 Ezra was acting like a jerk and told Aria he was taking the job and it almost seemedlike he broke up with her but he didn't,but ria was crying and Ezra just looked at her and left.Hedidn't even care,-A doesn't care about the liars either...

22.On Wikipedia it says that one of the liars will betray their friends for -A,perhaps Aria?after all she does love Ezra and maybe thats why she'll betray her friends for him

23.Also Marlene King said Ezria fans will love the finale possibly since Aria will betray the liars for Ezra even though he's -A...

24.Also notice how -A has tried to kill Toby and got very close to Caleb but what about Ezra -A hasn't done anything super bad to Ezra,besides almost breaking Ezria apart perhaps sicne Ezra is -A

25.Marlene King said that Aria's black and red dress in the finale is perfect for the episode,also she is wearing black gloves porbably since -A is closest to her aka EZRA!

26.In 2x23 when Byron was telling Ezra he has to take the job,Ezra became a whole new person,his eyes showed so much anger and the way he talked to Byron sounded very harsh like -A..

27.Also in 2x23 when Ella asked Ezra if anyone had ever bothered Aria you could see how his expression changed and he stuttered saying um...no and he seemed a bit worried perhaps so he wouldn't be revealed..

28.Another clue in 1x12 aka the episode the producers said had the biggest -A clue,most people think its Noel since he wrote A on the paper but did you see Ezra's face when he saw that Noel wrote A probably he freaked out thinking Noel figured out hes -A

over a year ago critic4ever said…
Also in episode 1x04 I believe, Ezra rode by the four girls on a bike while they were blocking A frm the cellphones...a little after the missing ad of Ali wondered too the girls with a message from A.
over a year ago faithalia said…
surprise
Wow, I would have never thought of Ezra being A! When I clicked here I thought no way this person is crazy, but now... You have some really good points. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
over a year ago princessj said…
I don't think Ezra is A. No motive and just doesn't make sense.

Someone posted: remember when they decided with Aria to go to a restaurant together and Aria's father recieved that note from A?I mean how could A know where they where going to-the exact adress?There were only 2 of them talking on the phone about it?Ezra might have written the note himself so noone would think on him...

Umm it shows Ezra about to go into the restaurant and shocked to see Byron so he turns around hoping not to be seen. Why would he write the note only to not expect Byron to be there. Plus Ezra is the one who suggested Aria and him tell her parents. He wanted to tell them and be honest.
over a year ago lumforever said…
I can actually agree with you on this. {*SPOILER ALERT, IF YOU DONT WANNA BE SPOILED DONT READ* In the BOOK Mona was the first A because she found Ali's old diary that contained EVERYTHING bout the girls. After Mona died they said they couldn't find the book again. So I'm thinking that Ezra could have taken Ali's diary and so on...}
over a year ago aria1234 said…
Is it only me or everyone else knows who "A" is :P *cough* *cough* hint here pll-a-leaked.weebly.com/
over a year ago bobbiee_ said…
sick
Yeaah It's Ezra.
over a year ago francie_n said…
blush
Good reasoning
worried
I really hope its not Ezra
over a year ago girlunderground said…
In "The First Secret", Alison asks the girls to come to a creepy hours to save her and the address the girl's are given is 313 Mockingbird... The sanitarium is called RADLEY Sanitarium.... There are so many literary allusions in this show that I thought was just a coincidence in the beginning because the girl's were reading these books in school.

Now, with these not-so-random allusions to "To Kill a Mockingbird", I can't help but think these allusions are linked to Ezra, their English teacher. Even the titles of some of the episodes allude to major American Literature such as "To Whom the Bell Tolls", "The Perfect Storm", "The Bad Seed".... And the Doctor T. J. Eckleburg billboard near the pawn shop in the episode "Blind Dates" points a lot of fingers towards Ezra.

Of course, the show can't reveal that Ezra would have any kind of motive to being A or else it would be obvious he was the culprit. What if these allusions were the clues the entire time? It would make sense that the producers would want to make the clues as loosely related to anyone as possible.

But then again, I could be wrong, it's just a theory...
over a year ago YoGabba said…
omg now that you say all of this your actually right ezra could be part of team A....
over a year ago ncjgg said…
big smile
EZRA IS TOTALLY A! He is TOO perfect he's hiding something and I think he is a sociopath, who can fool anyone!!!
over a year ago Pink_Love said…
It is a possibility that he is A. But I am only missing the motive. If we could find a hint of a good motive then I would say it is prolly him.
over a year ago Hawkbelly said…
Umm I think it's possible, but why would he break them up and get himself put in jail? (that does happen in the show right?)
over a year ago BuffyFaithFan1 said…
meh
these are good hints that you have to decipher and mull over before saying YES IT CLICKED! But! Ezra and Aria met b4 the funeral. He was there because of her. The first book was only described in one hour-long episode, sad I know, but then the bigger points from book 1 were fleshed out as books 2 - 4 were starting to get plotted into the show as well as original creations (like the longer life of Toby Cavanaugh and the creation of Caleb). But episode 1 was like a week or two long, so Aria and Ezra knew each other pretty well, though not enough, so he was there to show his support of the town (since he just moved back, might I add) and for Aria. But then again, all these points you pointed out, are kind of out there to say the identity of A is too easy, example: the typewriter. And now that Garrett is apart of the gang, and Jenna is becoming more devious than helpless, eye-sight included, maybe Garrett and Jenna have a huge hand in Allison's death. Just because in the season 2 mid-season finale of the girls looking for their therapist during Hanna's dad's wedding, Jenna said to Garrett as he handed her page 5 of the autopsy report "She deserved to die like that". And the page linked them to that night, but who knows. I hope, before the show strays too much away from the books, they get the REAL A from books 5-8, the master behind the first A of books 1-4. After that, I'm okay with them making up new A's, and now that books 9-13 are either on their way or on the bookshelves, a new A is YET to be revealed, and Ezra did return to book 10. IDK, I feel like A hurt Aria alot with this whole revealing the Ezra relationship to her parents, weather it looks bad or not, which is why some people might say A's Ezra cuzz he loves her, but there is still a lot of ground to be covered.
over a year ago susu34687 said…
Its so not Ezra all u peeps that think he is r FREAKS
over a year ago BloodRose30802 said…
I don't want him to be A but now i am starting to think that he is, everything just adds up to him :'(
over a year ago Babrene said…
surprise
i wish i could tell u who A is but those points------
over a year ago Babrene said…
hmmm
and am thinking it may be Spencer, anybody thought of that
over a year ago booklover101 said…
smirk
I think that they are pretty good points but I really don't think ezra could do that
over a year ago SmallPeriwinkle said…
Those are some strong points...I've never tried to guess, but now I'm really getting curious!
So, IMO, it may be a group of people instead of a single person, because...how could one person always know - at real time - what each girl is doing and where they are when sometimes they receive text messages being at different places?

I believe in the theory that instead of one person, it's 'A-team'.
IMO it may be a group of 4 people (minimum) and each one controls each girl, so maybe those people are close to the girls without acting suspicious.

I know some people have the idea that Mona is/was A, or is in the 'A-team' but there, I'm not really sure...why?

These points contribute to make me believe she may not be in the 'A-team':
1. We know Mona also received A's messages, [remember that sometimes she even hided A's texts from Hanna!];
2. In the serie it was told she's A - and well, that's too obvious for me, so I suspect they were trying to mislead us, and...c'mon it's quite obvious that she can't be A if A's one single person;
3. If she's hospitalized and have strict control over her, how could she be sending text messages, or controlling Hanna when being under drug effects (when she couldn't even answer Hanna's questions); - but I'm a little reticent about this point -
4. Supposedly A visited her, and, if she also was being "haunted" by A, it doesn't seem logical A meeting her and acting like nothing happened; - if I'm making my point -

These points contribute to make me believe she may be in the 'A-team':
1. At the same time, she was with Hanna a lot;
2. Although she's hospitalized, she's lucid, and we already know how well she can act and lie [in the episode when Caleb visited her];
3. -A visited her, so or she know who A is, or A is someone close to her, and if it is someone close to her, it wouldn't be suspicious being visited by a close friend - that the girls wouldn't know that it's A.

About Ezra being in the team or being A, I'd still ponder first about Jenna (i don't really know why, but there's something about her...), but it may be a discreet suspect! It's something to think about!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago EastendersRox said…
Plus Ezra Came into Town as soon as they started getting the texts.....
over a year ago SmallPeriwinkle said…
worried
Yes, but still, he's not omnipresent, he has to have some help...

*Edited* Look what I just found at tumblr! - link

I'm so curious right now!
last edited over a year ago