Photoshop I'll help anyone!

Dorisse posted on Oct 31, 2008 at 06:01PM
I realy like creating with photoshop but my problem is: I don't know what to create.
So if you need something for school or you want your photos fixed, i'll do it for you!
Just post something on this forum-topic.
Thanks
Dorisse

Photoshop 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago EnjoyHuddy said…
I just need a little tutorial, like I have some textures named "doets and circles" but I don't know how to take the black away from the background without "distroying" the dots and the circles.... I really dont know!!
over a year ago greenchoco101 said…
To be honest, i never learned photoshopped! I mean im good at photo editing but i use Corel instead of Photoshop, so i just wanna ask if Photoshop is harder to learn than Corel Graphics Suite and Corel Paint Shop Pro.
over a year ago Snerkie said…
EnjoyHuddy, set the texture layer to "screen" mode and that'll get rid of the black :) just play with the modes when it comes to textures and you'll figure out what does what

greenchoco101, i find photoshop easy but i'm always learning new things in it. If you just much around in it every now and then everything is easy to pick up and just looking at tutorials and such.
thank you so much, Snerkie!!
over a year ago Dorisse said…
thank for helping him snerky ^^ i was off for a long time. greenchoco, there are so many tutorials on the net that you ll learn the basics in a few days and trust me , photoshop rocks
MMMH.... Here I am again ! lol. Can I ask another question? For example I have an image of two people, but I want to change their faces with other two, and I want them to look perfect on the image, as If they were the original faces on the pic: what do I have to do ?