Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction Percy Jackson Summaries

CoreyCarlson posted on Jun 06, 2011 at 10:58PM
Okay, first thing is if you haven't even heard of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, You need to read the whole series! My friend told everything and all of the information I wanted about Percy's life with himself, Riptide, and espiecally his friends. This forum is going to tell you some plots and stories about this amazing kid who has 2 main friends Tyson and Annabeth, and will also give you facts and reasons why you can be writing forums and telling other peeps about it. Every book has everything needed for a good story. Problems, Conclusion, Beginning, Middle, Ending (conclusion) and even more. Sorry to repeat this but you must like this series very much. It is kind of weird at the beginning about saying things about Percy which is not so weird for some of you. Just keep listening to this forum and it will be updated a lot! Happy Foruming! That isn't and word but whatevs. Keep reading!

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CoreyCarlson said…
smile
Percy Jackson is one special kid with powers and hopes. With his friends and his great magical weapon, Riptide, he goes on magical journies in places in the Sea of Monsters and more! With his friends, they do what he says and they are friends forever. Annabeth is more like the smart one, (Instead of the time she cheated in the Battle of the Laberyinth)she is one smart girl and plans most of Percy and Tysons fights and others. All of the 5 books are Lightning Theif, Sea of Monsters, Titans Curse, Battle of the Laberyinth, and The Last Olympian. You will find some hilarous parts and some dejecting parts in the stories. But I hope you will have a good time with these books. The author is Rick Riordan, one of the most popular authors ever known. Next reply is some chapters and Summaries about things that relate to Percy Jackson. See ya in next reply! -CoreyCarlson
I dogsit a demon:
Since Percys's parents are gone and Percy is all alone, his neighboor wanted me to dogsit her dog. He have never seen this dog and He thinks its new. Tyson backed up. "I have seen it though" Tyson said breathing harshly. Annabeth didn't believe Tyson, but she had no choice. "Well we gotta go" Annabeth said to me then looked at Tyson. Bye then, I said. As I scurried over to the neighboors, I was shaking with Tyson's saying that repeated in my brain. I have seen it, I have seen it, I have seen it. Percy even remembered the look on his face as he backed up and said it. Lets just get it over with, Percy said in his mind. I can do it, it's not a bad dog, I hope Tyson was joking. All of these sentences about the dog almost made me pee my pants. Once Percy knocked on the door, a tan hand reached behind the dorr and shot out of nowhere and seized Percy by the hands.
I can tell that you are hungry for more right now. Heeheehee...
Chapter 2: 3 headed Dragon-Dog
Once Percy looked up with the person seizing Percy by the hands, he froze as the wind closing in on him outside the door whisped through his body while looking up at a strange man. I want you to dogsit my dog here for 2 hours. I will give you $250 every 30 minutes. You just need to complete the whole tasks on the sheet in the livingroom. Dogsit? $250 every 30 minutes? Percy was amazed. Okay then, thanks for these needed tasks then.
over a year ago bstras said…
Wait is this like the demigod files with random stories?
laugh
If you put it that way, yes it is.
Percy had pure hatred in his eyes. He was very mad and scared. The dog was 4'9 feet tall! He didn't want to dogsit but after he heard $250 every 30 minutes, He was shocked.