Os Pinguins de Madagascar Story Creator!

penguinlover723 posted on May 17, 2012 at 04:00AM
Ok so the rules of the game is that someone writes down a sentance or 2 and it can make sense or no sense at all. Then the next person will try to come up with another sentance or 2...

For Example,
One Person might say....
One day in the Lemur Habitat....
-----------------------------------------­---­---­
While the next person says.
Skipper was hula hooping a cheerio
and so on
RULES!
- No swearing
- No more than 3 sentences please!
- Don't post twice in a row please! let others have a chance too!

i'll start off with..
Kowalski was eating a sandwich when Private....

(NOTE: I'll probably update what's going on every 3 or so pages! 7/8/13)
last edited on Jul 09, 2013 at 03:58AM

Os Pinguins de Madagascar 333 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 333

over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
Came running out of the bathroom with a glowing green toilet paper stuck to his foot which unbeknownst to poor private was about to...
(btw this is a great idea@)

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
transform into a frog! The frog then said to Kowalski, "kiss me" ,so Private lifted up his flippers and...
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
"Get that thing away from me!" Kowalski said as he swatted Private's flippers and the frog away.

"But, Kowalski," the frog said, Doris' voice now clear to him, "don't you know who I am?"
over a year ago skipper12a said…
(Gosh SJF, what were you thinking?!)
"DORIS?!" Kowalski was shocked beyond belief. "How..."
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
"Dr. Blowhole zapped me 'cause I dumped him for you! Only true love's kiss may break the curse. Kiss me, and we may be reunited."
over a year ago penguinlover723 said…
Kowalski looked like he was going to puke but he kissed her anyways. After Kowalski kissed Doris he felt different....
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
...and the next thing he knew, HE was the frog and Doris was a dolphin once again!

"Haha," Doris cheered, "I took advantage of Kowalski's love for me to get myself back to my normal self... I probably shouldn't have said that..."
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
laugh
Private watched the whole scene unfold, one eye twitching, when Kowalski kissed the frog. Now, seeing Doris is dolphin, and Kowalski is frog.
"Skippah was right," he gasped. "Doris IS Kowalski's enemy. I better not tell Skippah about this..."
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
"Tell Skipper ability what?" Skipper said suddenly behind Private. Private nervously jumped but eventually said...
"That shirtless, ninja action thingy has been discontinued!" he blurtered out.
"Really? Curse you Blowhole! Hey, who's the dolphin?" Skipper asked.
"That's, um..."
"Doris" Private said. Skipper was surprised, "Then.. Who's the ugly green frog??"
Kowalski looked like he was about to cry until Doris....
over a year ago stlouisfan said…
hugged Private instead of him.

"Doris why did you do that?" Kowalski cried.
"Because" said Skipper "She is working for me!" Skipper then pulled off his penguin-suit disguise to reveal Dr.Blowhole! Private was so grossed out he....
over a year ago karenkook said…
puked on Dr. Blowhole's flippers. Doris and Kowalski watched as Private continued vomiting. Once he stopped, he..,
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
Ran away to get help. "Riiiiicooooooo, Juuuulieeennnnn, Marleeeeeeneeeee, HEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!" he exclaimed.
But Julein was too busy partying to be doing the caring, so private and skipper went to marlene, but when they got to her habitat...
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
...They couldn't find her anywhere. So of course they went to Rico, who could always make things better with destructive force.

"Rico!" Private panted, "You'll never believe what happened! See..
"... Kowalski got turned into a frog, Doris is here working for Dr. Blowhole, and Dr. Blowhole just revealed himself after hiding inside a Skipper costume!"

"Skipper costume?" Rico mumbled as he grabbed his feathery Mohawk and began pulling on it. "Oh, that reminds me," he continued as he pulled off a disguise of his own to reveal that he was actually ...
...Julian, trying to pass of as Rico so he could be a secrety spy with the silly penguins. Private dropped to the ground from surprise.
"Hey, vute penguin!" Julian said. "Less sleeping, and more secrety spying!" Julian bounded off to...
See what Maurice and mort were doing. meanwhile skipper and private came back to the HQ to see that Kowalski...
... was distracting every one with his renditions of "rainbow connection" and "it's not easy being green. Private thought they were quite good, but still managed to get past the villains to find the REAL Rico tied up and...
gagged with duct tape on his beak.

Private gasped and asked, "Rico! How did this happen to you?"

Private pulled the tape off of Rico's beak and Rico said,...
"SQWUABLE!!!!"
"What do you mean Savio has retruned again and now eats birds AND mammel?" Private exclaimed. Rico sighed.
"Well this is just unacceptable!" Skipper snapped, turning away and storming off to...
Kowalski's lab to see if the scientist was in.

"Kowalski! Are you here?" Skipper demanded.

Something shattered on the ground and Skipper turned to see...
Savio, with a full belly, and a satisfied grin.
"Hello, penguin," he hissed. "It's so nice to eat you."
The snake lunged at him, and Skipper was knocked to the ground, from an attempt to save him, by...
Private who had a frightened look on his face.

"Ahh! I don't want to go back to the snake belly!" Private screamed.

Skipper slapped Private and said,...
"I know you don't, and we won't. Get a grip, Private. You're MY soldier, and we WON'T be put into the beely of the beast!"
Private and Skipper hid behind huge boxes of Kowalski's old inventinos, as Savio slithered around, looking for them.
"Don't make a sound," Skipper ordered. "What was that...?"
The guys turned around to see Rico holding a bazooka. He pointed it at Savio and began cackling madly.

"No Rico! DON'T!" Skipper yelled.
"wha nah?" Rico grunted, slowly pulling the trigger.
"Do what Skippah says!" Private cried, as he jumped to stop Rico, just as he pulled the trigger...
Private kicked the rocket and the rocket went up into the ceiling.

"Hey! What's the big idea?" Rico grunted.

Savio turned and said, "There you are!"
Private yelped, and ran away. Rico stood facing the serpent alone. The two glared at each other...
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
Then Rico hacked up two sharp knives, and began trying to kill Savio, but Savio was still trying to eat Rico! They were both pretty agile, but eventually,....
Savio lost his energy, and collapsed at Rico's feet, begging for mercy.
"Rico," Private whispered. "Even you are not THAT heartless to kill the mercy-begging snakes."
"But he's the enemy," Skipper protested, coming out of hiding...
behind the crates, Private thought it was strange of Skipper to be hiding in a fight, but really this whole day has been strange.

Savio puked out a little green shivering froggie, who was actually Kowalski. "Skipper" the frog said, I might just have an antidote, but it involes careful handling!",and Skipper replied" As long as I don't have to kiss Prince Charming!", So Rico,Private and Skipper were looking for the antidote as Kowalski frantically describe it to them as being...
Forgive me for going a bit over 3 sentences.
Kowalski described the potion to be called SKRP1 but Private accidently gave Kowalski SKRP2! Kowalski drank it and his voice sounded all cheery and British just like private's... Then, he realized he was in PRIVATE'S body!!!
" You gave me the wring potion," he snapped. Rico found the riht one, luckily, and Kowalski was restored to his original body.
"And what about Savio?" Skipper asked...
"Yeah, one of you probably should have stayed behind to make sure Savio didn't slither off while we went looking for the antidote," Kowalski said, with the snake nowhere in sight.

"Hindsight is always 20/20, I suppose," Private said.

"All right, men, let's move out," Skipper commanded.
Suddenly, Julian burst through the fish-bowl door, humming the Mission Impossible theme very loudly, while trying to sneak around the HQ.
"Ringtail," Skipper groaned.
"You cannot be seeing me," Julian said, between hums, "I am being sneaky..."
"Ringtail! This is not the time for little children's role playing...your interrupting a REAL mission!"
Julian ignored what Skipper said, and continued acting like a sneaky spy.

"AAH!", they all heard a girl's scream in the distant, so everyone, including Julian, ran out towards the sound but were only shocked to find Marlene, safe and sound, holding Savio down in a...

...twisted prestel shape. The snake wriggled around, uncomfortabley.
"Marlene," Skipper gasped. "What happened.
"This stinkin' brute tried to eat me again, so I took care of him," Marlene snapped angrilly.
"Kaboom?" Rico asked, and Skipper turned to him saying...
over a year ago NoShameHere said…
"No, Rico, no-Oh, sure why not..." He said, shrugging. Kowalski started, confused, and turned to Skipper, as Rico lit the fuse, saying...
"KABOOM!"

"RICO! NOOO!" Kowalski screamed as Rico...
...threw the dynamite into Savio's mouth.
"If he explodes, we'll explode!" Kowalski said in a panic.
"Oh dear," Private cried, as he jumped behind Skipper for protection. Rico watched excitedly, and Savio tried to cough up the TNT, but was failing, until.....
Skipper round housed his stomach, forcing up the dynamite. Skipper caught the dynamite and threw it as far as he could, it exploding over the...
Penguin Habitat, where Dr.blowhole and Doris were trying to escape.
"Right on target!" said Skipper.
Everyone ran over to see what had happend and found Dr.Blowhole and Doris....
...bruned and covered in soot. Both looked very dead, and Kowalski fell to his knees at Doris' side.
"DORIS!!" he cried, mourning over her lifeless looking body. Skipper and the team left him alone.
Unoticed to Kowalski, who was weeping his heart out, Doris and Blowhole stirred. Kowalski didn't notice until...
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
They got up and cornered him. "Why are you doing this?!" Kowalski wailed. "Because, without his lieutenant, Skipper will be...
"...completely clueless on what options to do," Doris smirked.
"And that would make it even easier to take him out!" Blowhole added. Sudden'y, he was pounced on, to everyone's surprise, be Private, who...
Had come back to comfort Kowalski. Private was thrown off and cornered by Dr Blowhole, while Kowalski was cornered by Doris, both with (very generic) destroyer rays pointed at them. They aimed and...