Penelope Garcia Hilarious Garcia Moments

emzypemzy posted on Apr 21, 2009 at 03:23PM
Hi, I know I'm new to this spot, but I thought why not just add a forum! Thought it would be great to have a place to ramble about the many, many, MANY hysterically funny Garcia moments from all seasons. So, I'll fling one in to start off:
She answer's the phone with a sultry voice saying: 'Talk dirty to me', then finding out it's Strauss she's talking too, and she freaks out a little bit :P
One of the funniest moments, I think. What about you guys?

Penelope Garcia 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago suu said…
big smile
That has got to be one of the funniest Garcia moments! I laughed so much when I say that scene for the first time! :)
I also loved that scene with JJ & Garcia and Brad the "real FBI agent". So funny!
over a year ago Celina79 said…
big smile
OMG, yes, that phone call with Strauss, that was so hilarious!!! :D
And of course Suu, that one on the Bar with the two girls was very funny too.
I mean all her dirty talkings to Morgan are just great and very funny! :D
over a year ago emzypemzy said…
I love when Reid is doing his 'Physics Magic' and her and JJ are watching with rapt attention and then the wee scream when it goes off, priceless...
Also the bit where she had access to the CIA's computers and she tries to get Price William/Harry (can't remember which)'s phone number :P lol funny moments!
laugh
Those two moments are really funny, specially the first one! :)
over a year ago allyxx said…
heart
luvn garcia!!!
over a year ago Pari said…
big smile
Well I loved the Strauss one too, but there's one I liked a wee bit more. It was when Morgan calls and tells her 'You're on speaker, so behave...' To which Garcee replies, 'Or what you'll spank me?' Then Morgan just throws his hands up a bit and Garcee has a 'doh' moment as she swats her forehead with the pen/pencil she's holding. I loved it because it was telling and had my mind reeling with all the naughty scenerios that those two be talking about on the phone.
over a year ago karenmiller1972 said…
@Pari - I loved that scene too!