ouran high school host club Twin Trouble

lori521 posted on Jan 03, 2009 at 01:36AM
HELP!! I CANT REMEMBER Wich twin is wich!!! wich way does each of them part their hair? i can never remember, so i thought adding a forum would help. please help!

ouran high school host club 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ouranhostess said…
Kaoru parts his hair to the left and Hikaru to the right but they change their hairstyle often so you can't be sure.
over a year ago shortynme said…
In the English version their voices are WAY different, so you should be able to tell them apart pretty easily if you watch it in English. I could never tell them apart in the Japanese version! lol
over a year ago lori521 said…
ya. thats why i like the voices in english beter. thanx for your help!
Eh*twin face*I'm used to original voices...after the original version I can't stand how high the voices got but...some of the voices did get cuter and more tolerable.^w^
over a year ago shortynme said…
I didn't like many of the voices in the English version at first, but they all grow on you eventually. I do like the Japanese version of them better.
Your right they do grow on you...^w^
over a year ago DebGulledge said…
heart
I haven't seen it in Japanese yet, but I love Kaoru's voice in the english ones. They're so cute!!!
over a year ago uzumakichan said…
big smile
im sorry to doubt u ouranhostess, but you got the "parting of the hair" wrong...even though they do switch occasionally...Kaoru's part is to the right, and Hikaru's to the left (permenately) so yea...
last edited over a year ago