naruto What would your custom created naruto be like (Include Jutsu's)

ShadowCodie1234 posted on Feb 19, 2009 at 09:46PM
Tell me about your Naruto character

naruto 55 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

over a year ago rusty746454 said…
I would have purple hair{much like anko's}
and black\red eyes {when my doujutsu {eye jutsu} starts the eyes turn gray

My village would be the village hidden in the mist. I would Wear a lot of gray,brown, and blue {seems fitting for a mist ninja}

Also as for jutsu i would carry i giant scroll. The scroll would be able to summon many things {gaint fan and other various things} My name would be fea-yaku okami {fearsome wolf}. Also my clan would be able to train wolves and summon the Great Spirt Wolf {play a long =]}.

fighting style mainly chakra taijutsu {tsunade} but sometimes if in a bad postion she will summon things from her scroll, often very fast in battle and good at catching them off guard

attiude-headstrong, brave, loyal, somewhat cocky, very good in teams of two,calm but can be serious at times, makes very fast decsion's but sometimes doesnt think everything thourgh thats why its good to have a partner with her,has a bit of a temper.

becomes a part of the akatsuki

clan story-link
great sprit wolf-1.link
2.link

sensi-madara{picture
link

fea-yaku okami {picture}-link

ps-i edited the that last picture here's the unedited version-link

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ShadowCodie1234 said…
That is cool man. Very creative. Thank you for your time.
Mine is a Jonin of the Hidden leaf Village named Shadow. He is 16 years old. He has Black hair like Naruto's. He also has pitch black eyes. Has a nine-tailed wolf demon. The chakra is black and in demon form my eyes are black with white slits.
TAIJUTSU ATTACKS:
Primary Lotus
Hidden Lotus
All Gates
NINJUTSU ATTACKS:
Rasengan
Fire Ball Jutsu
Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Dragon Bomb Jutsu
Water Dragon Jutsu
Giant Water Vortex Jutsu
Ice Dragon Jutsu
Summoning Jutsu (Giant Wolf)
Demonic Fire Jutsu
Genjutsu:
Demon Realm Jutsu
Kekkei Genkai:
I can punch chakra out of my fists in the first stage.
The second stage allows me to copy my opponents jutsu.
The third and final stage makes the user immortal. All you have to have to be able to have this Kekkei Genkai is the chakra styles of fire and lightning.
over a year ago Taiyou said…
smile
mine is a chunin that was not the greatest but he was good with weapons.He is 14 years old.He has brown hair and the syles like sasuke.he has gold eyes.he is the weapons genius.
TIAJUTSU ATTACKS BY WEAPON:
THOUSAND WEAPON SOMMEN
SPIKE BALL TORNADO
EXPLOSIFE NEEDLE SHOWER
nijutsu:
none
genjutsu:
none.
over a year ago Sakura1992 said…
mine is a 13 years old chunin from The Hidden Leaf Village.She is a medical ninja.She wears an outfit like ino's in part 1, has a blue eyes and brown straight hair.And she can summon slugs.
Genjutsu:
Demonic Illusion: Tree Bind Death
Flower Petal Dissolve
Flower Petal Escape

Taijutsu:
Shadow of Dancing Leaf
Leaf Great Rotation
Leaf Great Whirlwind

Ninjutsu:
Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks
Water Release: Grand Waterfall Technique
Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique
Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
Shadow Clone Technique
Multiple Shadow Clone Technique

Chakra Type:
Wind(main)
Water
Fire
Earth
Very Creative Sakura1992! Makes mine look like chump change.
over a year ago sasuke1997 said…
mine is a 15 year old genin from the Hidden Leaf Village. He is the most skilled ninja in the village. He looks like sasuke, but with orange hair and his shirt is red with orange flames coming up from the bottom. His eyes are three eyed sharingan and can never return to normal. His name is Alex Uchiha.
Genjutsu:
none
Taijutsu:
Shadow Shuriken, and Lions Barrage
Ninjutsu:Fire style-Fire Ball Jutsu
Fire Style-Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Fire Style-Dragon Flame Jutsu
Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu
Chidori
Water Style-Water Dragon Jutsu
Water Style-Water Wall Jutsu
over a year ago sasuke1997 said…
big smile
Skura 1992, yours is so cool. I`m a fan.
Okay i made a new character!
name-kuro hi {middle name hi} Uchiha {name means black flame}
link
edited by yours truely
Mangekyou Sharingan-link
brother's name-ranpu Uchiha {light}

clan-Uchiha
looks-Black hair, black eyes {red},Long sweat shirt type dress {black} and skin tight shorts {like sakura's but shorter}

Ancestors were orginal part of the Uchiha but moved to the land hidden the clouds. Her family were all ninja's and at the time it was the 3rd great ninja war and they were running low on ninja. She was already showing great talents in ninjutsu and taijutsu. She became a ninja at the age of 4. She saw many deaths and was mainly fighting in the land of mist. She got word that her parents had been killed in a battle near the leaf village there allies at the time. She built up a distrust towards the leaf village. Now all that was left was her twin brother. At the age of 5 they had both awakened the sharigan. Many saw her as being the next Madara Uchiha and as people thought that many hit men were sent out after them and they were leaf shinbo, there so called allies in the war. In one fight between the land hidden in the mist and the land hidden the clouds left many dead and as it seemed that the lighting village had lost only 2 were left her and her brother. Soon her brother was lying on the ground dieing he asked her to take his eye's and so she did giving her the eternal sharigan. Soon after that she meet madara on the battle field by then almost everyone was dead or dieing. They spoke little although he made it clear of who he was to her. Many years later she was a wanderer and didnt really belong to any village although still wearing the Uchiha symbol on her back. Itachi and Madara confronted her about the plan to kill the Uchiha clan. She never really cared for them often refer to them as {low lifes,scum,and a wasted of a human body etc.....}. she only agreed to step in if they needed help. The fight was quickly finished and it was over. She was 14 now and became madara's partner. Training under him she became very strong but was not as good at time jutsu as him. Soon Itachi died and Sasuke joined the team. There seemed to be bad blood between them but seemed to warm up to each after awhile. She is the only one madara tells everything to and rarely will do anything without seeing what she has to say about the matter.

type of charka- black flame {advance type of charka},wind,
earth

jutsu
black fire
hurricane of fire
Amaterasu
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique Fire
Tsukuyomi
Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
Summoning black blade
Summoning lord okami {wolf}
link
lighitng speed
Mind's Eye of the Kagura- See chakra but not in the same way as karin

partner-Madara Uchiha

personality-fiercely loyal to madara and very protective over him. It is said that konan and her are on very bad terms. Very brave in battle and quick at thinking things up. Often Rarely talks if not important and tends to be a bit scary but usually only because of the power she has. Very headstrong and cocky sometimes but does stop at a dime if madara tells her to. Wheither she admits it our not she care's if sasuke dies. Very smart in battle.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO CLICK ON THE LINK THIS IS WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE AND YES I EDITED IT MYSELF {took forever 0_0 but i have no life soooo i got time......}
 Okay i made a new character! name-kuro hi {middle name hi} Uchiha {name means black flame} http://i
I'm also going to make a new one!
My characters name is Aoiro Hinote (Blue Fire is the translation)
He doesn't know how old he is because he lost his memory and has eternal youth. (Can still die, Doesn't age)
Has Blue hair and Bright Blue eyes.
He is Part of the Akatsuki.
His Partner is Kisame.
He can use all chakra styles, but Fire is his main one.
Taijutsu:None
Ninjutsu:

Fire Style Jutsu's;
Fire Ball Jutsu
Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Giant Fire Ball Jutsu
Dragon Flame Jutsu
Internal Phoenix Jutsu
Blue Fire Jutsu

Water Style Jutsu's:
Water Dragon Jutsu
Water Vortex Jutsu
Water Prison Jutsu

Earth Style Jutsu's:
Earth Dragon Jutsu
Earth Dome Jutsu
Falling Boulder Jutsu

Lightning Style Jutsu's:
Lightning Dragon Jutsu
Chidori
Lightning Clone

Wind Style Jutsu's:
Wind Scythe Jutsu

Genjutsu:Endless Blue Abyss

Kekkei Genkai:His Kekkei Genkai is what allows him eternal youth and the blue hair and eyes. It allows him to use all chakra types with ease. It also allows him to create his own jutsu's

Background Story: He is the last surviving member of the Hinote Clan of the Village Hidden in the Mist. (Made up the clan) He got into a battle with a Leaf Village ninja after all his family was killed. He was knocked out and when he woke up all he could remember was his name and a hate for the Leaf Village. He then met Kisame after Itachi died and Kisame took him in. With the help of Kisame he discovered his Kekkei Genkai and became part of the Akatsuki. He and Kisame are still working together, but he is starting to wonder whether or not they are doing the right thing or if all battle is pointless. Once met Naruto and beat him in a battle saying that he would act like he never even met Naruto if Naruto got stronger and protected his village.
over a year ago narutoship said…
cool
mine is a 15 year old chunin that was born in the land of the lighting. he has a black flamed hoody.his jeans are loose an have rips in them.His eyes were red and he has the 10 tailed lion (Made up Demon).His Kekkei Genkai is called the stoping time eye(Made up).the eyes stops time so you cane do justu but only for the start of the justu or after the dodge of attack.
Ninjustu:
Fire styles:fire ball
Pheonix Flower
Dragon Bomb
Dragon Flame
Water styles:water dragon
water vortex
water prision
water wall water clones
lighting styles:
Chidori one thosand cherping birds
lighting dragon
Wind styles:
Rasegoshuriken

Tiajustu:
Leaf hurricane
Leaf Whirlwind
genjustu:
time frezze
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
mine is a 15 years old jounin from Hidden Leaf Village.she wears a white top and dark blue mini-skirt and a long stocking(like Karin and Matsuri).she has a short(like sakura but longer) purple hair.she's from hyuga clan main family(younger than hinata,older than hanabi).her name would be hyuga hikari(Hikari Hyuga).

she started academy at the age of 6,graduated at 8 and became a chunin at 10.she a former anbu who became anbu at 13.she's selected to be a jounin at 14.

she's kind-hearted and friendly.she was the first one who doesn't sees her sister(hinata) as a weakling.and she's the first one from hyuga main family who get along with neji well.

Ability:
as she's from hyuga clan,byakugan is her Kekkei Genkai. she can use ninjutsu,taijutsu and genjutsu(although many hyuga can't use them).she's a logical thinker(like shikamaru) and smart.she would be a medical ninja and can summon snakes.and she has super physical strength.(like sakura and tsunade)

ninjutsu:
Wind Release: Great Task of the Dragon
Shadow Clone Technique
Earth Clone Technique
Hidden Mist Technique
Water Clone Technique
Water Prison Technique
Lightning Clone Technique
Chidori
Rassengan

taijutsu:
Gentle Fist
Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Shadow of Dancing Leaf
Leaf Great Rotation
Leaf Great Whirlwind
Lion Combo
Leaf Rising Wind

genjutsu:
Demonic Illusion: Tree Bind Death
Flower Petal Dissolve
Flower Petal Escape
Flower Ninja Art: Maximum Cutting

Chakra Type:
Wind(main)
Fire
Lightning
Water
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
My character is 22 years old he is a rogue ninja he has a twin brother (ill put bio up here next) he is higher than a jounin he is known and feared by the name Shina-Tsu-Hiko (Wind God) he is 6'3" and weighs 170 pounds

clan: unkown

Chakra Type:
Wind

Ninjutsu:
every wind style jutsu
and his own created jutsu
The Great Tornado

taijutsu:
none specifically but very good hand to hand fighter

genjutsu:
none

Shina-Tsu-Hiko
He was 6 when his mom was killed by the leader of an opposing village & his dad was taken captive, also at 6 years old his twin brother destroyed there village after finding out their parents were a sacrifice & and his brother came and got him & they ran away. At the age of 13 him and his brother destroyed the village that took their dad, there they found a young boy about 6 he was about to be used as a test experiment so they took the boy with them back to the woods they live in, the boys birth name was Hiatchi but at the age of 12 he more than mastered his element after that day he was known and feared by the name Take-Mikazuchi (Lightning and thunder god).At the age of 6 him and his brother taught themselves how to fight, when they turned 10 they more than mastered there elemental power. When they first started living in the forest they had to kill there own food, but every ninja that entered their forest was killed by them the forest was then known as the forest of no return, one day two ANBU black opps from Konoha entered their forest to capture them when they got there they split up witch made the brothers split up as well they both took one of the soldiers a piece Shina was able to kill his enemy fairly quick but when he returned to the tree house his brother was on the verge of dieing so Shina carried his brother to a village that had a ninja that specialized in medical ninjutsu she was able to cure him completely but he doesnt remember what happened, Shina kept a scarf that the ANBU soldier was wearing. Shina is nice if you are not his enemy, he is also very cocky & loud-mouthed, but not very many ninja stand a chance against him so it doesnt matter how cocky he is he wont loose the fight, he also underestimates all of his opponents.

this is what he looks like (a drawing i did myself in my spare time)

he has white hair and black eyes.
 My character is 22 years old he is a rogue ninja he has a twin brother (ill put bio up here next) he
this character is Shinas twin brother he is 22 years old he is 6'2" he weighs 185 pounds he is a rogue ninja but higher than a jounin he is known and feared by the name Ho-Masubi (Fire God).

clan:
unknown

Element:
Fire

Taijutsu:
None specifically perfers long range fighting

ninjutsu:
every Fire style jutsu
including his own created jutsu
Hell's Fire

Ho-Masubi
He came from a small village, when him and his twin brother were 6 there village went to war with a much bigger village, the bigger villages leader came with a piece offering, if they would give them a skilled fire ninja and another villager for an example they would stop the war well the boys parents owed alot of money to their village so they gave them their dad who was the most skilled fire ninja in the village and there mom as the example. Well the boys heard two villagers talking outside how the war never started, so the boys ran to where the battle was supposed to begin and when they got there their mom was blindfolded facing the village and the leader of the other village said "take this as a warning for if you disobey our commandsd again" and kicked her knees out from under her as she was falling he raised his sword the leader of the boys village grabbed the boys and tried to keep them from seing it but Masubi seen everything but Shina couldnt see what happened and thats the first time you get to see Masubis Elemental power, fire started raising from his body and eyes their village leader threw them in a hut so they would calm down. later that night when they were staying with the village leader due to what happened to their parents Masubi heard their leader and a commanding officer talking the orricer asked "what will you do if the boys find out that their parents were a sacrafice for the village?" their leader said "dnt worry they wnt find out." well later that night Masubi killed the village leader in his sleep and torched the whole village killng everyone except him and his brother, he took his brother and ran away to a forest that was near by. they lived there killing their own food teaching themselves how to fight and master their elemental jutsu, and they killed every ninja that entered their forest after a while the forest was known as the forest of no return. At the age of 10 he more than mastered his Elemental power. He wears a wizards robe because a few days he would go to a village near by for supplies and he created a swan with his fire powers so the kids called him the fire wizard after that he bought a wizard robe. At the age of 13 him and his brother destroyed the village that took his dad and killed his mom leaving nearly nothing left they found a boy about 6 that was about to be used as a test experiment so they took him with them they taught him everything they knew at the age of 12 he more than mastered his Elemental power after that he was known and feared by the name Take-Mikazuchi (Lightning and Thunder God).

this is what he looks like (a drawing I did in my spare time)

he has white hair and black eyes.

this character is Shinas twin brother he is 22 years old he is 6'2" he weighs 185 pounds he is a rogu
this character is 15 he is 5'10" and weighs 160 pounds he is a ninja from the village hidden in the clouds but he was taken captive by a village trying to gain ultimate power (higher than a jounin) he is known and feared by the name Take-Mikazuchi (Lightning and Thunder God)

clan:
unknown

Element:
Lightning and Thunder

Taijutsu:
none specificaly but very good hand to hand fighter

ninjutsu:
every lightning based jutsu
including his created jutsu
Wraith of God

Take-Mikazuchi
His birth name is Hiatchi but because of his superior skill with lightning based jutsus he is known and feared as Take-Mikazuchi. when he was 3 he was taken captive by a village trying to get ultimate power, when he was 6 they were about to use him as a test experiment they were about to turn a machine on that might have killed him when the whole side of the building came crashing in and two boys at the age of 13 stood there the village leader asked what the meaning of this was and they said what you dnt remember our mom and dad the village leader asked what they were talking about and half way through the sentence he was burned alive the two boys destroyed the whole village and found Hiatchi shaking he was so scarred they said dnt worry were not here to kill you we are goin to take you with us and train you and that is exactly what they did. At the age of 12 he more than mastered his elemental power. Him and Shina became best friends they used all their spare time sparring with each other. Mikazuchi took after his "brother" Shina now hes very cocky and loud-mouthed, but he is a very skilled ninja, he also underestimates his opponents alot but he is to good of a fighter so it doesnt matter if he does plus Shina protects him with his life, Mikazuchi taunts his opponents when he gets a few seconds of spare time during the fight, and he mocks them.

this is what he looks like (a drawing I did in my spare time)

He has white hair and yellow eyes.
 this character is 15 he is 5'10" and weighs 160 pounds he is a ninja from the village hidden in the c
Tsume is from the main clan of Ookami he is 18 years old he is 6'0" and weighs 150 pounds he is a jounin he lives with Kiba possing as a low class civilian so he does not get killed.

Clan:
Ookami

taijutsu:
he has no specialty but he is very fast and power full

ninjutsu:
beast mimicry
fang over fang
and his created jutsu
claws of the great wolf (he turns into a wolf that looks i dentical to his wolf and they run side by side swerving in and out of each other then when they nearly reach there enemy one jumps up to get there opponents attention then the other one hits him with hi paw up to the one in the air then the one in the air takes his claws and digs them into his opponent smashing him into the ground)

Tsume
Tsume's parents were born in the Ookami clan both of them carried the clans trait to summon the spirit wolf, they passed the trait down to Tsume. Before the lower class of the clan attacked the higher class Tsumes parents fled the clan for thier fear of that happening. Tsume controls a wolf he named Hakurou "White Wolf", he treats Hakurou as a little brother not as a pet. Tsume posses as Kiba's cousin but they aren't blood related, Kiba knows but he refuses to rat him out, due to how close they have became over the years. Tsume's parents were killed by the lower class of the clan, Kiba's parents took him in knowing he was from the higher class of the clan, they told the lower class his parents were killed, but they were from the lower class of the clan, to protect him. Tsume met a girl in an Akatsuki robe a few years later but he sensed something about her that seemed familiar, so he didn't attack, but she rushed towards him and as she got into attacking range Hakurou jumped out in front of her protecting Tsume, she jumped back & whistled & her wolf "Kiri" came out from behind a tree and stood next to her, Hakurou rushed towards them & Tsume yelled "stop" & Hakurou looked at Tsume weird. Tsume then asked the girl "what is your name?" & she replied "you tell me yours first." So Tsume said "my name is Tsume and this is Hakurou my wolf." She said "well hi Tsume & Hakurou, I am Fea-Yaku Ookami & this is Kiri my dads wolf he passed down to me before he died." Tsume looked at her and said "I knew you were from the Ookami clan before Kiri even out." fea asked "what is that supposed to mean?" Tsume replied "I am to, I could sense that you were from Ookami clan." Fea said in surprise "you are?" Tsume replied "yes I am." They got into a long conversation about their lives & families, only to find out how much they had in common. Tsume & Fea-Yaku were sitting on one side of the fire and Tsume looked across the firer at Hakurou & Kiri they were layin down asleep (Hakurou had her head layin on Kiri's "male" chest)then Tsume looked at Fea and Fea looked back at him and Tsume leaned in to give her a kiss and as soon as there lips touched Fea jumped up and said "i need to go." Tsume jumped up & begged Fea not to go, Fea turned around and looked at him as tears started to run down his face & he said "I'm sorry for taking it so fast I will slow down I swear." Fea replied "its not that its just I don't know if I can trust you." Tsume said "I swear I won't hurt you, please just give me a chance." Fea replied"ok." And from that day forward they have been in complete and total love.

this is Tsume he has black hair, green eyes, a red lightning bolt mark similar to Kiba's red fangs, and he wears a coat with fur on it.
 Tsume is from the main clan of Ookami he is 18 years old he is 6'0" and weighs 150 pounds he is a jou
for more clan info on Ookami go up to the top of the page to rusty's character and click on the link next to clan.

oh and this is Hakurou "White Wolf"
 for mais clan info on Ookami go up to the topo, início of the page to rusty's character and click on the link
i like it =] you really did do a great job of connecting are characters also i love the pictures. Hakurou looks really cool i have to admit =]
lol thanx i tried to make it to where they would fit together so I did alot of reading info on ur girl and the clan I red over it like 100 timese apiece to make it perfect!!!!
I agree with rusty.
thanx when i say im goin to try my best i dont give up till its close to perfect!!!!
this characters name is Kaiju (monster) he is 34 years old hes 7'9" weighs 450 pounds (pure muscle). Taken by Orochimaru so ninja rank unknown (prolly a jounin).

clan:
unknown

Element:
Earth - Metal

taijutsu:
none specifically but one punch its over

ninjutsu:
most earth techniques and a few metal techniques
specialty jutsu is
barrier and defensive jutsus

Kaiju
Kaiju does not know his real name ( do to the experiments he was used for by Orochimaru as a kid), Orochimaru attacked a village right outside the Northern Hideout. Kaiju's parents begged Orochimaru to stop before he killed everyone, Orochimaru wanted to know what he would get in return, they did have much to offer but a little of food and crops, but he looked up and as he did so he saw a little boy run out of the house Orochimaru said he would stop but in return he wants the boy, they agreed to give him to Orochimaru. The boy was 8 years old but Orochimaru knew the boys potential as soon as he seen him. the boy was kept in the Northern hideout (wear the curse mark experiments started) Orochimaru knew the kid was very strong and had a enormous amount of chakra, so before a year had passed he gave Kaiju a curse mark any normal human would die from after releasing, Kaiju lived from it just like Orochimaru knew he would, the curse mark was called the sealed demon curse mark, the curse mark usually conceals power but with him it gave him power and sealed even more power Kaiju grew to strong Orochimaru was loosing control of him so Orochimaru put the same seal on him again risking the chance of him becoming even more powerful well it was a good call cause it sealed away all the power. Orochimaru knew the strength of this monster he had created and locked him in a dungeon where Orochimaru threw people in that betrayed him or refused to obey him. Kaiju was later used as a test for other experiments, if they could last a mear two punches from Kaiju then they could live. One day Kaiju got sick and tiered of bein used so he waited for them to unchain him to take him to the fighting grounds & he attacked and killed his escorts & ran away. When he got to the outer world he was 16 (in human form he looks normal) and had no place to go, so he traveled from village to village tryin to find a place to stay but because of his curse marksno one would let him stay even for a night, so he slept in caves every night. He worked out every day lifting boulders and trees in human form to get stronger, he eventually got so buff it was ridiculous. One night he was awaken by screams from a village nearby so he went to go check it out when he was walking up he seen the village was bein attacked so he charged towards the village as he got closer he heard a voice sayin please stop them they have our gold and valuables and two guys were running from the village towards him he made a few hand seals and his arms turned to metal and he close lined both of them at the same time immediately killing them, the villager said thank you so much is there anyway we can repay you he said well you can let me help you rebuild your village and let me stay in a house of my choice, the villager said ok. Well Kaiju helped get the village rebuilt by carrying heavy materials and holding up support beams, after the village was rebuilt he picked a small house right in the middle. He promised from that day till he died he would protect that village from harm with his life, so he proformed a forbidden barrier jutsu from his house that surrounded the whole village. He does not like to fight but if he has to fight he does not attack he defends till his opponent passes out from exhaustion or gives up, he is now capable of using every barrier and defense style jutsu known to the ninja world.

this is what he looks like brown hair black eyes and a huge build.
 this characters name is Kaiju (monster) he is 34 years old hes 7'9" weighs 450 pounds (pure muscle).
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
OK.....cool forum,i might have time: my name would be BeastMaster
Relatives:they died as she grew up All except her boyfriend/partner hidan (they aint related,but its a relationship!!!lol)

KeKe-Genkai:Furiean Mark

Affiction:[presently]Akatsuki

Partner in akatsuki:Hidan (no last name)

Pet: Bakemono : meaning ghost ( coolie XD)

Apperance :
ok i would have black robes [yah robes i like em,i think they cool and ive seen ninja wear em..so dont crit me!]it would have a Red dragon on it,i would have black hair and have white eyes i would b from the village Hidden in the mist.

Jutsus:
Summoning:Ying-Yang Dragon
Wolves of lightning
Summoning:War Bear of strenght
Ice hawk
Dragon spiral
Fire Blitz
Summoning:Beasts Of Strenght
Summoning:Wolf Pack
Summoning:War Bear
Summoning:Dragon Of Ice
Beast Mastery:the ability to control any animal
Icey touch
Dragon rage
Summoning:Hellhounds
Razor Claws: Slice N' Dice (only performable in animal form)
Ninja Technique:Smoke Bomb Jutsu
Deafenening Howl
Charge ( only do able if Summoning:War Bear of strenght was performed or in animal form)
Fury attack
Blind rage

Weapons:Blade of the Ancients,Dragon claw kunai,and a dagger

About BeastMaster:Her original name was Sincarra,But at age 11 she changed it to BeastMaster.Growing up her family died of murder;for reasons unknown.Her clan has mastered the ability to tame wild beasts,there is a mark called the:Furiean Mark wich allows this,but can only be activated by taming one beast with out its power.Another affect is that when activated by the user,marks of a wolf's paw appear on the user's hands,and eyes.This Shinobi at age 22 is able 2 shapeshift into any beast.he is gifted to be able to summon any beast at any time.She has won alot of fights,aroun 49.She gets into alot of fights due to her cockyness,and arogence(much like her partner Hidan).She and Hidan are both immortal and have no need to be afraid of injury,for it wont kill them,and theyll recover.She works for Akatsuki ever since she left her village.Her speed by foot is pretty fast,but when useing the Furiean mark it is increased by 83%.Her strenght is very good and can bench(if you workout,you'll know what that means,or if your smart,and or have common sense)300.Before leaving the village she burned her home as if she never lived there,so people would forget her.She stole from a few shops and murdered and assasinated over 20 people.For this reason she has a bounty on her head,and is lucky Kakuzu(a greedy son of a gun!)Doesnt turn her in for the reward money of $100,000,000.Also,another thing you should be careful and keep your distance about her is,her partner will slice you in to if you even try(he seems more protective than a dog gaurding a bone,wow.).She weilds a sword about 5ft long.This sword can easily shop through anything,even another sword made of titanium!The sword is made out of dragon hide,it was hand made by Warlords that attacked anything,and they had dragons by the bounty.We decided not to get into her partner's file,cause that would be to grusome,and not for people to see!Its that raw!!if You have any lead on where this mass murdering,immortal,huge blade weilding ninja,dont attempt to approach!Just go to the nearest anbu balck ops!dont try to engage in battle or anything of the sorts!If attacked,RUN!
i like it so farr ad more of a story on her tho i like reading other peoples ideas!!!!
yah i know,im trying on thinkin of more,and well i might not finish it 4,a reason u know undead T^T
crying
yeah i no!!!!
big smile
YAYAYAYYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAREAD FORUM
witch one??
meh
crap.....uhm,thats y i need 2 focus more,Iruka...Iruka:i dunno!jez u always ask me and i get like,...brain block or suting!i dont no! Hidan:what happens when i talk 2 u?Iruka:O_O...............Me:thats what......
lol!!!!
over a year ago tails-doll said…
cool
my naruto character.

spiky hair(a nessesitie in anime :D)
black hair
jet black eyes
works alone.
comlpetely evil
mercanary
definitly water jutsu (cause kisame and zabuza rule!)
name: kinatomi
dresses in anything he wants, thoguh mainly opposite color robes(such as black and white, etc.)
grew up alone, abandoned in the city, where he learned survival skills.
at age 13, he tracked down his parents who abondened him at birth, and slayed them
he now does anything he wants.
his mercanary work makes him good money, which he uses to live a life of luxury alone in the middle of a forest, leaving only for work, or for personal gain (robbing, etc)
lover:none. he discovered the one girl he ever loved was cheating on him, and slayed her, and the one she cheated with.
he has distrusted humanity ever since.
his views on right and wrong have been warped by his lonlyness
he has become a suicidal maniac, and if forced to work in a team, slays the other membes without mercy
he has no respect for his fellow man, and befriends only the animals
dspite being suicidal in the way he fights, he ALWAYS gets the job done
he contemplates the destruction of the world, with him in the seat of ruler, and all other humans dead.
weapons cannot hurt him, and neither can weak jutsu, due to his almost rock hard skin.

thats my characer:D what ya think?
its good i like it add a pic if you cant find one or your not good at drawing i can prolly draw one for you and post it!!!!
over a year ago cici746454 said…
hey all of you who made a profile go to the naruto rp and you can role play your character
link heres the link

THIS IS FOR SHIPPUDEN

name-first-Kin(gold) middle-Ko(peace) last-hatake
pet-Jun (obedient) white wolf
Kekkei Genkai-Sharingan
father-Kakashi Hatake
gradfather-Sakumo Hatake
mother-fist-ko last-hatake

Apperance-hair white, length medium, eyes black(red), mask white or black, scarf red, short tube top pink, red and fish net sleves, pink skirt, right leg bandaged, bag for wepons and scrolls on belt.

Personality-very strong, never gives up. Can take things in and never forget them. Uses straigie in battle constantly. Very powerful. Trains all the time. Never backs down to a challange. Always finishes a mission no matter what terms. Is loyal to her village. Tries to stay calm. Is boy crazy. loves to spy and is good at it. laid back.

Past-Her father was very depressed since his father died when he was 7. he met a girl and they became great friends. then they became married then he got her pregnat when he was 14, 6 years into the ninja war but only 1 year for kohona. her mother died during child birth. when she was 2 she trained with her dad then one day she had red in her eyes. his sharingan trait past to kin!!!! how was that possible?! the ninja medics said the had know idea but the trait must have went to her. She went to the ninja acdamy young but was at the top of her class just like her father was. she graduated early she became a chuin at 4 and the same year took the junin test and became a junin. she had a best friend her name was kuro she was a uchiha so they were practically related. since she was a uchiha, madara told them that he was going to summon the nintailed fox, so her parents told kakashi and the hid her a kuro. her parents were killed by kohana ninjas when she was five and then she didnt trust kohona anymore. kin tried to get her back but they fought and became rivails the fight was a tie and the both almost died they had too much power for ecah other after the fight she ran off and became a roming ninja not belonging anywhere. kin missed her very much. she was 8 at the end of the 3rd ninja war. she had no one on her team her sensi was her dad and they went on missions together. she was so powerful at 14 she was doing the highest ranked missions possible and she would always come back without a scrach. she was now 20 now has the mangekyo sharingan. wondering what kuro was doing she still missed her and kin was so powerful she wondered how powerful kuro was now.......

charkra type main-white mist(water) charkra type other- lighting, fire, earth

Jutsu/Weapon(copied all of her fathers jutsu and more...)
Chidori
Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Earth Release: Earth Style Wall
Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Technique
Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Eight Gates
Evil Sealing Method
Front Lotus
Hidden Mist Technique
Kamui
Lightning Blade
Lightning Hound
Lightning Release Shadow Clone
One Thousand Years of Death
Rasengan
Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
Silent Homicide Technique
Summoning Technique (Dogs)
Summoning Technique white wolf (Jun)
Summoning Technique: Earth Release: Tracking Fang Technique
Tornado of Water
Water Clone Technique
Water Release: Grand Waterfall Technique
Water Release: Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique
White Light Chakra Sabre

Abilities:
Taijutsu- a little above average
Genjutsu- average
Ninjutsu- highly above average
Kekkei genkai- mangekyo sharingan
Main technique-Lightning Blade Strike

Senses:
Sound- above average
Sight- highly above average
Smell- a little above average
Taste-average

Skills:
Kunai and Shurikean Throwing:average
Kunai/knife skills (close-ranged): highly above average
Sword: Blade almost exactly like kakashi's - Skill close to mastered
 THIS IS FOR SHIPPUDEN name-first-Kin(gold) middle-Ko(peace) last-hatake pet-Jun (obedi

THIS IS FOR PART 1

name-first-fuu(wind) middle-Nao(Honest) last-Rin(gorve)
pet-none
kekkei genkai-none
father-first-akio (glorious hero) last-rin (grove)
mother-frist-gina (silvery) last-rin (grove)

Apperance-hair white, length short, eyes brown, scarf black, shirt v-neck jacket with gold flowers, undershirt black cami with white flowers, skirt red, gloves black open finger and go up to halfway between elbow and wrist, belt has wepons in a bag and scrolls.

Personality-acts cool almost all the time. doesnt accept loss easily. never cries. lazy. smart. gets up early to train almost every morning. determined. loyal to her team. loves to toy with boys. prankster. mess with her she will mess you up. strong. is good at tracking.

Past-she was born on a very windy evening. she was born a silent baby. her father part of the anbu knew she was going to be very strong. when she was 5 she went to the ninja academy and she was an average girl for everything ecept for when they got to the wind traing she was best of the class for wind jutsu. her father tried to teach her the kohona way fire justu but when she was alone she would practice wind ninjustu. she loved the wind even though she was from the fire country. she was never good at frie justu. she is now 12 and alomost graduateing the ninja academy. she is very average in her class and is very good a her wind ablities.

charkra type main-red wind charkra type other-fire

Jutsu-
Wind Release: Beast Wave Palm
Wind Release: Beast Wave Violent Wind Palm
Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet
Wind Release: Hair Wind
Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
Wind Release: Wind Cutter Technique
jutsu that Fuu made-
Wind Release: Finger Bullets
Wind Release: Whirlwind
Fire Release: Finger Bullets

Abilities:
Taijutsu- average
Genjutsu-not even ranked
Ninjutsu- highly above average
Kekkei Genkai-none
Main technique-Wind Release: Finger Bullets

Senses:
Sound-average
Sight- a little above average
Smell- highly above average
Taste-average

Skills:
Kunai and Shurikean Throwing:average
Kunai/knife skills (close-ranged): highly above average
main wepon: red fan that is as big as my tourso
 THIS IS FOR PART 1 name-first-fuu(wind) middle-Nao(Honest) last-Rin(gorve) pet-none
This character is named Daisho he is 28 he is 6'3" weighs 147pounds he has no givin name he only knows his family.

clan: Daisho

Ninja Rank: Jounin

Element: none

Special Jutsu: Eagle Talons (he summons two swords)

Daisho
Daisho's parents were both killed when he was born, the night of his birth a group of roge ninja killed his parents. he lived with two ninja skilled in taijutsu, he grew up thinkin they were his parents. He found out at the age of 8 that he could create weapons with his chakra, he practiced every day till he passed out outside. He became very skilled at creating weapons really fast, so fast they seemed to appear out of no where. He is very sneaky, he has all of his senses above average, nearly perfect in all ways (except jutsus) but he still tries to improve. When he turned 14 he was the best hand-to-hand fighter the world has ever seen. He creates two swords out of chakra with eagle heads on the ends of the handles he calles them the eagles talons. He is extreamly sneaky, he kills most ninja without them knowing he is there, and he can supress his chakra so much not even the Byakugan and Shariggan cannt even detect him. When he turned 18 the two ninjas that raised him told him they werent his real parents and they told him what happened to his real parents, he decided to use his skills to kill all the people who do bad in the world. He is talked about amongst the five great nations as the protector of the people.

this is what he looks like he has long white hair he pulls out of the top of his hat, and he has black eyes.
 This character is named Daisho he is 28 he is 6'3" weighs 147pounds he has no givin name he only know
This characters name is Musei Mienai but he goes by Mienai he is 22 years old, he is 5'9" weighs 153 pounds.

Clan: Mienai

Kekkei Genkai: he can make himself & his chakra invisible

Ninja Rank: Jounin

Element: Wind & Water

Special Jutsu: Invisible Blades of the Water Warrior

Musei Mienai
When Mienai was old enough to understand his dad explained to him that their family has a Kekkei Genkai, the ability they have is to become invisible at will his family were from the hidden stone village, Mienai was borne 12 years before the Great Ninja War, his dad was killed by Obito Uchiha, but Mienai didn't care due to how his dad used to beat him and his mom, Mienai perfected his Kekkei Genkai with no problems when he was 10, also when he turned 10 about 2 months later his brother was borne. When he turned 11 and his brother was 1 there mom was taken captive, so even though he was only 11 he took care of his 1 year old brother. He loved his brother then 5 years later his brother was killed by Kabuto, he swore after that day he was going to kill Kabuto. He trained 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, he was determined. He met a guy who said he could use his skills & that he could make him stronger, he agreed to join but the only stipulation was he had to work with a partner & catch a host of a tailed beast, he also had to wear a black robe with red clouds on it, he soon was unstoppable, & his name was feared beyond the Great Nations borders. He became one of the strongest ninja to ever live, and eventually he killed Kabuto.

this is what he looks like he has Black hair and dark blue eyes!!!!
 This characters name is Musei Mienai but he goes por Mienai he is 22 years old, he is 5'9" weighs 153
link THIS IS ME AND RUSTY'S ARTICLE MUST READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago hawawa said…
cool
waw thats cool!!!!
over a year ago raikagebee said…
smile
mines called Hagane and he has the kekkei genkai steel release hes very tall and looks a bit like killerbee, he has ten swords which he carrys around on his back and hes always very confident in battle, hes an S-class rogue ninja from the hidden cloud village and likes to bring in ninja in the bigo book for money when he isn't relaxing, before he was a rogue ninja he trained with killerbee and some times with his brother the raikage, Killerbee taught him his swords dance which he made his own by changing the style slightly and using 10 swords in stead of 7. His nature transformations are lightning, earth and steel of course. He is extremely skilled in taijutsu and kenjutsu and has unimaginable strength much like killerbees and the raikages. He was a candidate for the vessel of the hachibi but was seen as too lazy and that killerbee was a better choice being the brother of the raikage.
jutsu:

Steel Release: Impervious Armor
Steel Release: Steel Shrapnell
Steel Release: Steel Spikes
Steel Release: Metal Vibrations
Steel Release: Steel Prison
Steel Release: Crushing Cube
Steel Release: Metal Dome
Steel Release: Steel Bracken
Steel Release: Steel Clematis
Lariat
Raiger Bomb
Lightning Release: Thunder Fist
Lightning Release: Lightning Strike
Lightning Release: Volt Kick
Lightning Release: Lightning Current
Lightning Release: Light Lazer
Earth Release: Crumbling Continent
Earth Release: Earth Spear
Earth Release: Massive Eruption
Earth Release: Rock Clone
Ten Swords Dance

thats all i have time to put on for now but i'll finish it later

Wow i havent been on here in a while cause of computer problems but you guys have some pretty good ideas
over a year ago mydogiscool said…
big smile
all of your charaters are awsome
over a year ago supersora557 said…
id have blond hair wear a black jumpsuit and use dark jutsus
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
Name : Zane Uchia

Height : 6'1

Rank : Head of hidden leaf Anbu , Persnal body Gaurd to the Hokage

Family : dead ( killed be Madara )

Anestor's : Madara ( Great grand father ), Itachi ( first cousin), Sasuke ( second cousin )

Aflliction : Leaf village

Sensei : Hiruzen Sarutobi

Nature type(s) : Fire, lighting,water,earth

ninjustu & genjustsu

Amaterasu
Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes
Ephemeral
Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Shadow Clone Technique
Susanoo
Tsukuyomi
Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique
chidori
Lighting release Lighting cutter
Lighting release Lighting shadow clone
Lighting beast running technique
Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
Earth Release: Earth Flow River
Earth Release: Earth Style Wall

Taijustu list :

Strong fist

shadow of the danceing leaf

front loutus

eight gates

over a year ago ManInGreen695 said…
Here is mine
NAME:Hedoren Fi-Gen
VILLAGE:???(he wasn't born in to a village)
CLAN:NONE(killed them all)
AGE:???(he was around before any offical villages were founded)
OWN NINJUTSUS'S:Curse jutsus voodoo poisoning____Fire style:Ring of Fire.
APPERANCE:Torn,weathered akatsuki robes underneath are shagie pants and an hokaga hat,white hair,comepletly blacked out eyes,and tattous of dragons,snakes,and the curse mark on back of his neck.
POSTITION IN THE AKATSUKI:teacher and senior of both Hidan and Kakuzu.
STORY:no one knows when or where he was from only that he nicknamed the elemental ninja(due to his ability to control the elements without using ninjutsus).By the time the akaksuki was formed he was a renouned terrist and sage-criminal.He was attack by Orochimaru when Orochimaru was testing the curse mark putting it on Hendoren.Later he was confronted by the six-paths of pain inviting him to join the akaksuki.When he refused they wanted to barging so pain offered him to copy the rinnagan(he was the first ninja to be able to steale other eye technices).Accepting they battled for hours after he had beating five of them he was wounded by the deka path. Admenting lose he joined and copied the rinnagan.After Hidan and Kakuzu finished there training he was cast out of the akaksuki due to his obbsession for human flesh(because he was have side-effects to his expearamental curse jutsus).Refusing to to leave pain done a ultimate sealing jutsus traping his chakra in one orb and his physical strenght in another,but because he had so much chakra the seal wound only last a few years(after Madara joined forces with Kabuto).When that time comes...well lets just say all of the remaining akaksuki members will have a major problem on there handes(hehehe).
over a year ago ManInGreen695 said…
here is another one...yes i've got a really big imagination.

NAME:Rokuz Oplicks
VILLAGE:Hidden Rock
CLAN:Oplicks
NINJUTSUS:earth style-mud dragon,rassengan needles,bolts of flares,and earth clones.
EYE TECHNIQUE:gentirex(forms of it)
gentirex:ultimate pain(causes major spiritual,mental,and physical pain)
gentirex:claustrophobie(causes it hard to breath)
gentirex:similar knowings(causes you to feel the pain Rokuz felt in the past)
gentirex:awakening(activats gentirex's full power and awakes his demon)
APPERANCE:old weathered black and red robes,long black hair with red streks,has his gentirex on permanently,and a metal left arm.
RELATIONS:mother;dead,father;dead,brother­s or sisters;dead,orochimaru;enemy,clan;all dead,and akatsuki;takes pleasure in killing them all.
STORY:When he was a young boy his entire clan was killed in front of him during the ninja wars.He was raised by kakashi's family for three years then he went on to the rock village to see if someone from his clan was still alive,but there wasn't.One day he was attacked by Orochimaru and taken as a lab rat for his brutal experiment.years later he got out and used his gentirex:similar knowings on him.He was alone on the streets when he thought he found a home to stay it was only to be taken away time and time again.So his heart got bitter and hard the very thing he feared most.He became a high level criminal killing to find out who killed his clan.One day he descrided them to an old former ninja of the hidden rain village saying that they were the akatsuki.Years have passed he killed four akatsuki recruits and one offical member.Later he was attacked by Kisame fighting for hours Rokuz used gentirex:ultiminate pain and similar knowings.Near death Kisame flead,but Rokuz had his left arm cut off he replaced it with a metal one.Now he still hunts the akatsuki with vengence in his heart and a thurts for blood.
over a year ago Demon_of_Asura said…
Name: Shino Akuma (White Demon)
Village: Rouge Ninja from the village hidden in the Rain
Clan:Kaugya Clan
kekkei genkai: Shikotsumyaku,Byakko Naien
Shikotsumyaku:The ability to control bones.

Byakko Naien: The ability to set things ablize just by willing it but there are several possable consaquences. rangeing from a headache to possable Death.

Ninjutsu: Fire Bomb, Flame Vortex, Fire Dragon Bomb, Flame Blade, Fire Shuriken.

Kekkei Genkai Ninjutsu: Bone Snare, Bone Prison, Bone Dragon Bomb, Bone Flail, Pierceing Earth Bones, Bone Shuriken, Flameing Bone Dragon Bomb, Flaming Bone Shuriken, Srapnel Bomb, Flameing Srapnel Bomb, Rain of Bones, and Flameing Rain of Bones.

Taijutsu: shoulder spike, and infinite Barrage.

Summoning: Can summon the skeletons of creatures in the surrounding area to fight on his side.
Weapons: carries a handle for a sword. Uses his bones to create the blade.

Hair: Shoulder length white hair.
Eyes: blue eyes that turn white when hes serous.
Left arm: A tattoo of a Dragon
Back: A Tattoo of a cross w/ an angel looking down and the words "I Wont Forget" writen underneth.
Clothing: White vest with brownish black pants
Relationships: Friends:never had any, Mother:Murdered, Brothers/Sisters:Murdered, Father:Target

History: At the age of 10 Shino became a Genin. At Age 11 he passed the Chunin exams with ease. By age 18 he was a Jōnin. At witch time his was given a mission he refused to comepleate. The mission was an order to kill women and children to scare the locals into behaveing. When He refused he was branded a traitor and was banished from the hidden rain village. As Shino made his way into his home to say goodbye Shiro found his mother and three sisters dead on the floor. As he fell to the ground and craddled his eldest sisters head she opened her eyes and started to cry. The last thing she said before passing on was "Shino, Why did father do this?" As Shino stood up to call for help a group of Ninja came threw the door and stated that he was under arrest for murdering his family. Knowing the Leader of the rain hated him Shino threw a smoke bomb and escaped from the Rain Ninja. With the events that happened Shino's name was added to the Rain bingo book. Ten million was his bounty. Since then he has been on the run and now finds himself in the leaf village.

Style: Shino likes to minimize the number of people that could possable be hurt or killed when comming up with a stratagy. In witch sense he works best alone or with one other person. Shino dosnt like getting up close and personal in a battle he prefers to keep his enemy at a distance and immobelize them with long ranged attack. If the Enemy gets too close for comfort Shino relies on his taijutsu and after weakening the enemy will inprison them in side a cage of bones.

Personality: Very likeable guy, soft spoken but can stick up for himself. Very Loyal, Will not harm women or children (Hates people that would) Is a kind and caring man but can hold a grudge for a very long time.

Goal in life: Get revenge on his father for killing his family. Start a new life and hopefully make friends on the way.

Name: Shino Akuma (White Demon) Village: Rouge Ninja from the village hidden in the Rain Clan:Kaug
over a year ago DestinyGirl said…
Name: Serenna Kokoro

Race: Jinchuuriki

Description: See image below

Personality: Serenna is a quiet person who likes to stay out of other people's business. She tries to be friendly, but normally stays to herself since she's never had any friends. Likes to plan out her moves, can be very open at times. Always likes to help others, especially if their hurt.

Abilities/Powers: Can control nature because of her demon. Bend the five elements to her use, can use the water to heal people. Knows your basic ninjutsu, along with a few of her original, and she gains more when in her "jinchuuriki stage". Knows taijutsu, and is training to master it.

Village: Is a wanderer, looking for a place to call home

History: Serenna infused herself with the Secret-Tails when she was just a child. Serenna had been all alone, and the Secret-Tails came to her. In order to prolong the demon's life, she and Serenna infused together, and now they are one with each other. The Secret-Tails is a demon thought to be lost in history, it is the sister to the Ten-Tailed. The Secret-Tails is a shape-shifter, it is able to morph its appearance, but its original one is that of a huge wolf-like creature. Serenna had no home for as long as she can remember, and now wanders the five great nations looking for somewhere to call home. Since they have bonded, Serenna can use the Secret-Tails power at will, and can even transform herself into a beast of her choosing. Their symbol is the blood moon, which was on the night they met.
 [b]Name:[/b] Serenna Kokoro [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Race:[/b] Jinchuuriki [b]Description:[/b] See image
over a year ago mj4ever202 said…
Name: Kanashi Yaama (pronounced Kuh na she Ya ma)

Lives: Land of Fire, village of Konohagakure

Weapon: 2 Sais

Special Ability: Sharingan

Jutsus: Same jutsus as a powerful Sharingan user like Kakashi