my little pony - a amizade é mágica Grand Theft Ponies 6

Seanthehedgehog posted on Mar 04, 2020 at 07:50PM
Equestria, the 3rd biggest country in the world. Thousands of ponies that live throughout this country resort to a life of crime to try and gain extra money. Usually, they get arrested, or killed, but some have successfully lived through retirement. Can you pull it off? There are 7 organizations you can join.

The Coasters - Controlling a majority of activity from coast to coast throughout Equestria. They're the richest gang in this lineup.
The Canadians - While their main territory is north of the border, they also control spots in Equestria between Manehattan, and Chicagoat, along with some spots in Germaneigh.
MS-13 - A Mexican gang that also controls spots in Alicornia. They plan to move east, and destroy the other gangs.
The Islanders - This is a Greek gang, with territory between Manehattan, and St. Foalis. They maybe the poorest, but they're also the toughest.
The Cardinals - Named after a baseball team, this gang resides in St. Foalis. They go as far west as Denver, and as far east as Chicagoat.
The Yakusa - This Japanese gang stays mostly in Hawaii, and in various parts of the state of Alicornia. Though their gang has made some dumb decisions in the past, they're devoted to making lots of money through selling drugs, and stealing valuable items.
The Ferendelli's - An old school gang that only allows ponies from Italy to join. They follow traditional rules that they have obeyed since 1902.

Choose your side carefully, and good luck.

Here's the list of cars you can drive: link
last edited on Mar 30, 2020 at 09:28PM

my little pony - a amizade é mágica 489 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 489

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Here's my character. His name is David, and he's 25. He's just joined the Coasters, and has come up with a plan to help his gang make more money.

David: *Walks out of his apartment, and climbs into a black EMW P6* My brand new car. *Starts the engine* You're going to be very important for this job. *Drives to Penn Station*
last edited over a year ago
 Here's my character. His name is David, and he's 25. He's just joined the Coasters, and has come up w
When Dave arrived at Penn Station, two stallions got in. Their names are Max, and Malcolm.

Dave: Make sure you're very careful.
Max: I got it. *Drives away*
Dave: *Enters the train station*
over a year ago Canada24 said…
(Canadian, obviously)

Also on that train a pony sat in the back of it. Mark Smith. He recently moved after becoming to high on the radar in his home town.
 (Canadian, obviously) Also on that train a pónei, pônei sat in the back of it. Mark Smith. He recently mov
I suggest you have more than one character. We'll have more fun that way.

Dave: *Walks past Mark, and shows him a picture of a thumbs up*
(Just him at the moment)

Mark lights a bong.
Dave: *Climbs into the cab of the engine* Good luck back there Mark. We gotta get a lot of money from the other passengers. *Waits for the signal to turn from red to green*
Mark: I would of been home free if my "partner" had pulled a blade on me during the getaway drive. Now Aaron and Sean are dead two.. Sean was expendable. But Aaron.. He was my friend.
Max: *Waiting to see the train leave the station*
Malcolm: The route's on the GPS.
Max: Excellent. Now we just wait.
Canada24 commented…
Thought you'd have mais a response to that over a year ago
Seanthehedgehog commented…
They can't hear each other. over a year ago
Canada24 commented…
mais about the fact the character "Sean" was apparently expendable over a year ago
I amor you too Connor :) over a year ago
Mark: (loads a M1911 Pistol)
Mark: Should we cover our faces?
The only thing you have to do is rob the other passengers. All of them will be dead once we reach the Delamare River. over a year ago
Canada24 commented…
Aw, I like wearing masks XD over a year ago
Don't worry, you can control the 2nd heist, and then you can wear masks. over a year ago
Dave: *Watches the signal turn green, and drives the train* Alright, the fake ID, and uniform has paid off. Now it's time to highball to Trenton.
Mark bursts in two.
There are 6 cars on the train. Rob all the passengers before entering the locomotive.

Passengers: *Giving Mark their money*
Dave: *Going 75 miles an hour through a tunnel* This is gonna be a lot of fun.

SeanTheHedgehog Presents

A My Little Pony Roleplay

Grand Theft Ponies 6
Mark fills his bag
Max: *Speeding past several cars on Interstate 95* I hope you're comfortable. This is gonna be a long trip.
Malcolm: What happens when they reach the bridge?
Max: It'll blow up, and kill all the passengers. Mark & Dave will jump out of the locomotive, and we hide out in Frenchtown for a few days.
Malcolm: Where's Frenchtown?
Max: A small town 30 miles north of Trenton. It's closer to Ponyville.
Mark brings most of his share to a city in Manhatten run by the Canadians.
You will, but first we gotta finish the prologue.

Dave: *Looks at his watch* Mark should be here any second. *Looks behind him to see if Mark arrived from the train*
(oh thought he was on a separate mission, never mind)

Mark hops off the train with a pillow case of stolen items
Dave: *Looks in the mirror, and sees Mark on top of the engine* Please be careful.

Whatever you do, don't touch the pantograph, or catenary. You will be electrocuted to death.
Mark: copy
Dave: *Opens the door for Mark*
Mark: thanks
Dave: No problem. The charges on the bridge should be set. After we get across, we'll blow it up, and no witnesses will be left behind.
Mark: Perfect, I hate loose ends.
A Neigh Jersey State Police helicopter was flying over the electrified high speed line.

Pilot: I don't see anything.
Amtrak Pony: The engine's number is 604.
Pilot: *Spots the train* I see them, but they're too fast. I can't keep up. Contacting Pennsylneighia State Police.
Dave: *Driving the train at 135 miles an hour* We're almost at the bridge. When we pass the station, open the door.
Mark: Okay
Dave: *Passes the train station at Trenton* Now. *Uncouples the passenger cars*
Mark does as he was instructed
Dave: *Jumps out with Mark, and detonates the explosives, destroying the bridge and passenger cars. They land safely in the Delamare River*
Pilot: *Following the engine*
Dave: They fell for it. We're in the clear. *Swims towards his car*
Mark: Sweet!
Dave: *Swims onto the bank*
Malcolm: *Helps Dave, and Mark out of the water*
Mark: We done?
Dave: Yes. You'll get 40% of the money just like you requested. *Walks to Max* Let me drive.
Max: *Moves to shotgun*
Mark hops in the back
Congratulations on completing the 1st mission. There's more cars on the way for you to drive. Introducing the very first DLC, The Konnichiwa Package. All 10 of these vehicles are Japanese.

1958 Hudson 180: link

2020 Kawasaki Viking: link

1998 Milwaukee FMO: link

2018 Milwaukee Ford: link

1995 Milwaukee Gallon: link

1991 Milwaukee GMO: link

2019 Skyline Maximum: link

1970 Toycolta Corolla: link

2020 Toycolta Corona: link

1996 Toycolta Supreme: link
last edited faz 9 meses
:D :D
I'm going to bed, but we shall continue tomorrow. over a year ago
Three days have passed, and Mark was back in Manehattan. He went to see the boss for the Equestrian sections of the Canadian gang, Jack Turner.

Jack: Good morning Mr. Smith. How did your mission go with The Coasters?
 Three days have passed, and Mark was back in Manehattan. He went to see the boss for the Equestrian s
Mark: Well nobody saw us, so I say pretty good
Jack: Glad to hear. There's someone else that needs your help. The Islanders are inflicting a lot of casualties on our gang in Germaneigh. I need you to go to Stuttgart, and do whatever you can to help out our gang there until we find a permanent replacement. Should only take about 2 weeks.
Mark: Fine. But I'm gonna need a new crew. Aaron and Sean didn't make it. And Harry betrayed me,
Jack: There will be more than enough ponies to help you once you reach Stuttgart. When you reach the airport, they'll be waiting for you in a red Toycolta Camera. The driver will hold a sign saying WM-734.
Mark writes this on notepad.
Jack: One more thing. How many guns do you have?
Mark: have my own outpost remember?
Jack: I guess not. At least you have the proper equipment. Good luck.
Mark leaves
Mark had a relaxing flight to Stuttgart.

Pilot: *Lands the airplane on the runway*
Flight Attendant: Danke dass Sie Lufthansa fliegen.
Driver: *Holding a sign which reads WM-734*
Mark; I wish they had better films on the plain.
Driver: *Spots Mark* Good morning sir. Jack Turner said he would send you to help us.
Mark; Very well, alrighty than