Michael Myers Dia das bruxas (dont read if you didnt watch the new movie)

ste3344 posted on Oct 07, 2007 at 09:25PM
Do you think they will make anymore movies because he died at the end of it but i dont think it will be like the others were he is not really dead because he let laurie go and the whole point of the halloween films is to get her and anything to do with her. I think that means they wont make anymore which is bad :(

Michael Myers 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bluej12 said…
I dont think thye will make anymore
i think i remeber hearing somewhere that rob zombie was only gonna do this one and thats it
over a year ago myersfreak77 said…
I think they will make another one.Maybe just to re-do the series of them would be great.He never dies
over a year ago MichaelAMyers said…
I read recently that Zombie is doing another film and that the same actor will portray Michael. No word on script, when they are filming, or a release date.
over a year ago gassnake555 said…
angry
they better make more
over a year ago Myers_fan said…
Soon will come the second part of this film, which for me was nothing good.
I hope they don't continue ruining a true legend as Michael Myers...
we are so many fans angry with Rob Zombie, and what we want most at this point is... kill Rob ... No, it's a joke haha (( just respect for Michael. he deserve it, goddammit!!))
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pennywize said…
i personally think that the fact that rob went to the trouble of remaking halloween in the first place shows a great deal of respect. imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. i think robs vision was exceptional and if you want to be mad about someone disrespecting michael then be mad at the idiots that put the halloween name on wichever one that was about the masks that killed people when the commercial came on.
over a year ago horrorlover101 said…
ha... michael never dies.. like Jason voorhees, even when he does die he doesnt die.