michael jackson What makes you a MJ fan?

alicegilder posted on Feb 01, 2013 at 12:05PM
please answer these as truthful as possible:

Do you believe yourself to be a MJ fan?
If so more now he has sadly passed or when he was alive and making music?
What do you use the fanpop MJ page for?
And how often do you find yourself on the MJ page?

michael jackson 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alicegilder said…
this is for academic research and would really appreciate someone to answer just how active you find yourself in terms of being a fan and what makes a good MJ fan?
over a year ago cherl12345 said…
To me, just about everything pertaining to Michael makes me an "MJ" fan, and nothing in particular I can think of at the moment
 To me, just about everything pertaining to Michael makes me an "MJ" fan, and nothing in particular I
over a year ago shellybean1964 said…
i am 23 i have always been an mj fan but since he has died i find i am more of a fan i just wish i could have seen him in concert. i dont care that hes famous to me he is a normal human being .my favorite thing about him is how he always gave to people that shows to me he is a great guy.i think what makes me a fan of mj is the simple fact i have watched almost all of his videos on youtube.
over a year ago liberiangirl_mj said…
Do you believe yourself to be a MJ fan?

-Yes, I'm surely a MJ FAN.

If so more now he has sadly passed or when he was alive and making music?

-I became a fan in 1992, but I wasn't active on sites/forums untill 2009 :(

What do you use the fanpop MJ page for?

-To keep in touch with the other MJ fans, to communicate, to talk about Michael, to see or to post unseen stuff about MJ.

And how often do you find yourself on the MJ page?

- Here on fanpop? ohh... it's almost daily, as much as I can, I only wish I could have more free time to spend here :) The MJ page is always open when I'm on fanpop, I always refresh the page even if I take a look on other sites...

What makes a good MJ fan..? It's the love, first of all it's the love what makes someone to be a fan, in this case a MJ fan.
I love Michael Jackson.. he's my # 1! and will always be. For me, being a fan is more loving an artist than liking an artist. It's just my opinion.

I hope my answers helped....
last edited over a year ago