mamma_mia! Sky and Sophie

lizie posted on Sep 22, 2008 at 06:25PM
Hey guys i was just wondering what anybodys favourite scene was for sky and sophie i really liked them as a couple

mamma_mia! 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MAMMAMIA21 said…
The Lay all your love on me song was really cute!
over a year ago mammamia100 said…
yeah that was my fav!
when i said that was my fav i meant that shooting that scene was a lot of fun. dominic really does have a good voice!
over a year ago DawnDavenport said…
Lay all your love, for sure!!!

link
over a year ago SophSky said…
heart
Yeah, lay all your love is great, but a can´t really choose, I love every scene in which Soph and Sky appear together!! I love that couple!! I saw on you-tube the deleted scene of lay all your love, because they deleted the last part of the song. I don´t know why have they done it, because that scene was great!! It´d had been nice to see that scene in the movie!!
over a year ago wild-cat said…
i love evry song its hard to choose but i do like the song donyt go wasting your emotions its wicked
Well there was one part (not the lay all your love deleted scene) that they left out where Sophie and Sky were ummmmm how do I say it? They were in her room, but out director thought it was too adult for the movie (so did me and Dominic!)
And what about the lay all your love deleted scene?? Somebody knows why have they deleted??? I wanna know it, because they should have deleted it, it was great, as all the scenes of the movie!!
wink
I saw the other deleted scene, the one in the room. It was funny and hot!! But I didn´t undestand exactly whan did sophie wanted to convice Sky about. Amanda, please, can you tell me?? Love, ya!!
Actually I'm not sure what she needed to convince him about either lol but i think they deleted the Lay All Your Love On Me scene because it really was unnessesary scene.