mamma_mia! Older Cast Of Mamma Mia (Movie)

mammamia100 posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 03:52AM
i think meryl did an awesome job cause she's like almost 60, no lie. and you gotta give props to the dad's and donna's friends cause either a little younger or around the same age!!

mamma_mia! 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DawnDavenport said…
She was great, because of her I bought the movie on dvd. Had no idea how great it was. Check out this site for the dvd release, so cute!! Fun game too.

link
over a year ago mammamia100 said…
ya meryl was so much fun to do the movie with and she was a real trouper or should i say super trouper! i'll totally give a shout out to her for u.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago merylstreep232 said…
who did u play in mamma mia ? she is amazing and it must have been such fun making it as well as meeting her too and i didnt know she was nearly 60 she dosnt look it and she defo has a lot of energy say ello too her 4 me merylstreep232 xxx
i played sophie and meryl really doesn't look as old as she is it's amazing and all the energy she had i couldn't believe my eyes and i was there!
over a year ago chloeclover said…
Hey! So we’re trying to break the world record for longest recorded conga line. If we succeed in setting this record, it will be a first in the Guinness Book of World Records.
link
over a year ago chloeclover said…

Oh and hey did you guys know that the release of the DVD in Europe actually set a new record for most DVDs sold in a week (breaking the previous high set by Titanic). This movie is much much more popular internationally than domestically.
cool!
over a year ago merylstreep232 said…
laugh
LoL xXx give meryl a shout from me amanda
smile
totally

luv ya!
over a year ago SophSky said…
kiss
Hy amanda!! I love that movie and also all the caracters and actors(specialy you, Dominic and Meryl) I´m writing from Spain! I just wanna know if want to make another mamma mia film and if you think they´re gonna do it!! Thanks for all, love ya!!
smirk
I don't think we're gonna make another Mamma Mia only because the movie is based on Abba's songs and the prducers don't think it would be a good idea to have all the same songs in the movie. Well it was great talking to you all bye!