mamma_mia! Celebrate MAMMA MIA!'s 10th Anniversary and comprar for a Cause!

Allied_NYC posted on Oct 11, 2011 at 06:39PM
DKNY & MAMMA MIA!
Invite you to shop for a cause and celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Broadway hit musical!

Use money, money, money to purchase the new “Rock Chick Supremo” t-shirt designed by Judy Craymer, creators/producers of MAMMA MIA!, and famed cartoonist Marisa Acocella Marchetto, which supports the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).

Say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do and meet MAMMA MIA!’s own bride-to-be Sophie, Lina Hunt, and her handsome fiancé, Sky, Jordan Dean, while enjoying pink cupcakes and rose champagne.

The “Winner Takes All,” in an enter-to-win giveaway for two tickets to the 10th Anniversary performance of MAMMA MIA! and exclusive after-party with the cast.

DKNY
655 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10065
October 12 | 6 – 8PM

RSVP | DKNYRSVP@DKINTL.COM

Enjoy 10% off on purchases made during the event. Additionally, $30 from every “Rock Chick Supremo” t-shirt and 10% of event-related DKNY sales will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

*Offer valid from 6:00PM – 8:00PM on October 12, 2011 at DKNY Madison Avenue store only. Rock Chick Supremo t-shirt available while supplies last. Not valid online or at department or at specialty stores, nor on previous purchases or gift card purchases. See store associate for details. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon. Non-transferable. Terms of offer are subject to change at any time. Some exceptions may apply. PROMO CODE: 50202
 DKNY & MAMMA MIA! Invite you to comprar for a cause and celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Broadway h

mamma_mia! No replies