kingdom hearts Orginazation Xlll Roleplay

SuzutheNeko14 posted on Dec 07, 2009 at 04:40PM
I said I would do it and I meant it. You can use the roleplay character in the other forum if you wish or make another. I will start as soon as I can get one person to join. I'll try to be on rp with you atleast once a day. If any rules need to be made you may post them. Right now, I can't really think of any. The setting can be made up by anyone. The plot can be made up by anyone. Just be creative and go nuts!!! <3 Just be sure it is KH,KH2,Kh3 (coming soon),and 369/2, related. Thank you!

~XSuzuX~

kingdom hearts 247 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 247

over a year ago hiddennobodie said…
Hex wakes up from having a nightmare of darkness surrounding him. "Nooo!" screamed Hex as he looks around his messy room.
"What was that?" he asked himself as he looked on his right wrist.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago generaltra said…
xasmes or whats the name of sitar guy maluxia comes up
maluxia: ive been practicing and i can finally defeat u at rock band
(after a horrible match and maluxia is defeated horribly)

maluxia: okay ninja gaidan
cool
Hex walks out of his bedroom with his black hoodie on and asks, "Maluxia do you have to play so loud?!"

He wipes his face and walks up to the couch and looks at his wrist again and see's the roman numberal of nineteen.

(the name is Demtryx for the guy who plays guitar)
over a year ago SuzutheNeko14 said…
Suzu sat in her chair waaay up by the cieling (upside down of course) kicking her legs up. She help a new doll she was sewing together. She hummed making the hair light brow and shot with blue eyes. She sang "Sanctuary" softly as her angelic voice echoed through the area.

She leaned her head back seeing Hex. "Hey, Hex!" She called jumping down from her chair walking up to greet him.
Hex saw Suzu and smiles at her with her dolls. "Hey Suzu." said Hex as he looks at his wrist again.
Suzu smiled as her dolls walked around behind her acting sort of goofy. She noticed his wrist and smiles. "Oh your mark came in that's good! Mine just appeared a few days ago" She turned undoing her robe some showing her bare back and the many roman numeral 10s that covered it. She laughed nervously. "I had to be rank 999" She said.
"Yeah and I had that dream again." said Hex as he rubs his face as he gets up to get his breakfeast.

When he got to the fridge a voice came behind him and said, "Now Hexcilar, go to the Mansion! Now!!!" He turns around and looks a Suzu who looked like she didn't hear anything.

"Did you hear that?", asks Hex as he throws some Sea Salt ice cream on a plate.
She leaned her head to the side trying to listen. "No, I don't hear anything."
Hex looks around and nothing. "Well anyway I had that dream again.", he said as he takes a bite of the ice cream. "You know the one of a guy sitting on a beach and then darkness surrounded me and him."
over a year ago Roxas1314 said…
smile
Leo entered the room and got some fruit from the fridge."hey guys! Sooo...you had that dream last night? Odd...i did too...and my neck hurts...I must've slept wrong. These fruit smell funny." He looked around "Anything new for missions? I want something to do...Maybe Roxas would want to go get some hearts or something. Or you guys." He took a bite out of one of the fruit. "They don't taste bad." He shrugged and ate them up.
smile
Hex looks at Leo with intrest. "You have the same dream?", he asks as he pulls his black hoodie on. "Well I gotta go to the Mansion." said Hex as he messed up Leo's hair.
Suzu looked at Hex as he started to leave. Her dolls crawled up Leo like a mountain reaching his fruit and eating it up. More and more dolls climbed up on him and soon knocked him over. Suzu waved her tail as a butterfly landed on her head. She looked at it. "Okay Okay I'm going," she whispered to it and followed Hex secretly.
Hex ran out into the woods carfully he then heard something behind him but there was nothing. When he got to the gate of the mansion, he thought he saw the guy that he is always dreaming about.
angelic
Suzu beat Hex to the mansion and was already inside in the white room staring at Namine's pictures. She hummed adding hers to the walls. She could be seen just barely through the window and went to the basement looking at the computers.
surprise
When he saw the guy in his dreams he stood there with the guy looking back at him. "Who are you?" he said with fear. The guy just looked at him and pointed at a window.

When he turned back to the guy, he disappeared. So he ran into the mansion. And he couldn't put his hand in it but he remembers being here before.

Hex ran up the stair and turned left at the top of the stairs. He opened the door and went inside the room. And he looked around in the room of white.

And saw pictures of Roxas and a guy together. He thought that he must've been a friend of his. He then seen the pitures that Suzu made. They where pictures of him and the guy in his dreams on the beach together.

"Who are you?" he asked the pictures of him and the guy.

He then heard sounds of clicking. Clicking that when you type things down in a computer. He ran out of the room. And when he closed the door, Dusks appeared around him.

Hex puts his right wrist and a metal wristband appeared and wind surrounded the Dusks and pushed them away. He looked at his wrist and asked "What's happening to me?"

But he contuined on he ran into the next room. It looked liked a library. But he looked down there was more stairs. And his wrist burned as the metal wristband burned his skin and seen the computers. And then saw Suzu.

"WHAT"S GOING ON!!!" yells Hex as he watches her messing with the computer.
Leo tried standing up amongst the many hungry dolls..."Get off!" he formed an ice cream bar out of ice and threw it into the hall way. They all ran after it..."Ow. First my hair gets messed up, then dolls eat my breakfast! And my neck is sore. Sheesh...i wonder what Roxas is up to. Who was that dude in my dream?" he heard someone behind him, as he turned around he saw Xemnas walking around the table to a counter with a microwave on it. "Good morning number 25." "Hey superior." Leo has only seen Xemnas twice so seeing him was weird. Xemnas stuck a cup into the microwave."Why do we have these things if our members have Fire and what not as abilities?" He set the time and turned it on. It buzzed with electricity. "To save our abilities for the real work." He said as he sat down. "I may be the superior but i still don't know who pays the electricity bills here!" He said randomly. Leo laughed. "Any new missions? Roxas and i were hoping for heart collection or something." Xemnas thought for a moment."Roxas already left for his mission. You should ask Saix." The microwave beeped. Xemnas stood and got his cup out of it." I'm off on some recon oh... I see you got your number. Did you have a dream last night?" Leo looked wide-eyed at his boss "How...did you know?" He smiled "Certian special members have a dream of someone they know... or think they know, on a beach. The person varies from Nobody to Nobody and if they can figure it out...well it's for you to figure out, not me." He turned to walk out the door. "Superior! 19,Hexcilar, had it too! Special meaning...what?" Xemnas messed up Leo's hair some more and said "It means you could both be...puzzled. Even though you cannot feel. Good luck with that." He left Leo even more puzzled in thought than before. Leo thought "Well that didn't help at all." He went to Saix and asked what he was doing that day. "Exploring Twilight Town. There is a Heartless there that needs to be monitered for the day. We just need to find it. A Dark Follower was reported near Sation Heights ,just so you know. Go prepared. AND do NOT be seen. Our profile needs to be kept low!" "ok,ok. Low profile got it." Leo wondered how a dark follower could FIT in any street near Station Heights. The thing is almost 2 Darksides put together! He opened a dark portal and went through.
hmmm
Suzu turned looking at Hex as her eyes glowed an omnious silver.

She turned to a door and it opened as she walked near it. Her dolls danced around her feet as she walked down the hallway entering a hallway full of empty pods.
Hex looked everywhere around him and saw the pods. and some of them had people in them. "Who are these people?" asks Hex as his head becomes light.
angelic
Suzu giggles quietly as she moved along down the hall almost out of sight.
When Hex shaked his head Suzu was walking more faster. He became more afraid he started walking faster also. And then a voice behind him made chills go down his neck. "Hello Hexcilar." he said with a sly smile on his face.

He turns around and tries punching the man and he realized that the man was his leader Xemnas. "Superior? I am sorry." said Hex as he studies his face.

Then a couple of Dusks grabs hold of his arms. He tries to get loose out of the Dusks' hold. "Why are you doing this to me Xemnas?!" yells Hex.
angelic
Suzu was hiding behind a pod watching Xemnas. Her dolls shook in fear by her feet. "Leave him alone!" she yelled. A burst of energy blasted Xemnas back and her dolls flew in the air slamming down on the Dusks destroying them.

She ran to Hex grabbing his sleeve pulling him down the hall past the millions of pods. She found a door and placed her hand on the door and it opened she pulled them both inside closing the door tight behind her.

She leaned her ear near the door listening closely. The room was pitch black but she didn't care at all.
Hexlooked around and cound't see see Suzu and her dolls. "Suzu?" he said into the darkness. When he took a step forward a bright light formed around him an then the room.

The metal wristband returned and the black stone started to glow. Then air surrounded him and then went up onto the ceiling. And then it a pod appeared in front of him. And the guy in his dreams was there.

"Who is he?" he asks outloud.
Suzu turned looking up seeing the pod. Her mouth was open slightly his name couldn't slip from her lips. She walked up to the small comupter checking the scales on his health and occupation. He seemed fine.

The door slammed down and the dusks swoomed in surrounding her. She whispered "Sora..." and slammed a white button opening the pod starting the wake up process.

She turned to Hex. "Get out of here!! Now!!" She said as a portal opened behind him as her doll started to pull him into it. She pulled out her staff fighting the dusks away.
Hex tried to fight the dolls but one of them pushed him into the portal. And all around him was darkness at first and then their was a bright light.Then he was in a beach. And then he sees someone sitting in the sand.

He walks up to the person and asks "Where am I?" The young man stands up and said "Well you're on Freedom Island."

Hex looks around and said "I know I have been here before."
Suzu continued fighting off the Dusks until Hex made it through. She put up her staff and the dusks surrounded her.
Hex walked around the beach and all that he sees is the blue ocean. He had the feeling that someone was behind him. So he turns around and saw two strangers looking at him smiling.

"Hello have you seen a girl with cat ears around here?" asks Hex as he stares at the two strangers.

But the strangers look at him like they were trying to reconizing him of someone else. "You look fimiliar, have we met before?" asks the young man.

"I think we did?" answered Hex as he looked at the man stranger closely.
Suzu put herself in a meditaded state and dissapeared going to the island. She leaned against a tree and sighs closing her eyes hoping she got away for a few days.
Hex walked with the two strangers on the white sand. He had the feeling that he belonged there. He then looked at a tree and found Suzu was leaning on it.

All of the dolls ran up to her and hugs her legs. Hex ran up to her with a smile and said "Suzu? How did you get out of that?"

He turns around and said, "I want you to meet Mary and Ron." he then realized what he said. "I do know you but how?"
She looked at her dolls smiling a bit then looked up at Hex. "Your memories seem to be coming back from your Somebody.." she explained getting up.

Her dolls soon noticed some of the scratches on her and healed her wounds. "Soon you'll forget everything...even me," she said "all those memories will be replaced by the memories of your somebody." She started to look translucant.
Hex looked at Suzu. "What do you mean my Somebody?" And then he grabs his head as it began to be light. And he became to began to be translucent too. "What's happening to me?"

And the metal witchblade's stone started to glow. He looks at Suzu. "We will meet again, but I might not recognize you and you might not recognize me." Then everything became black.

At the mansion a young man wakes up from a deep sleep. He jumps out of the pod and stretches everywhere in his body. And he looks at his right wrist his Witchblade was there like it never left.
A young girl woke up to an alarm clock ringing and the sound of her mom yelling. "Serena!! Serena!! Get up dear it's time for school!!" her mom called.

She sat up rubbing her eye looking outside. She felt as if a piece of her she missed had just came back. She got up and got ready for school and headed out the door meeting up with the others.
Charlie looks around and wondered where he was. He walked outside of the room and looked in the hallway. He continued walking into the library. He wanted to know where he was.

The last thing he remembers was being on the island with his friends Mary and Ron. And then when he got out of the mansion. He walks out into the woods.

As he walk through the woods he tried to remember how he got there. He then turns around and sees a hooded figure running beside him.

"Hey you!!!" yells Charlie as he tries to catch up with the figure. When he got into town the figure was gone. He went into the Sandlot where he seen some kids getting ready for school.
Serena sat on a bench starting to draw in her sketchbook waiting on her time to leave and get to school. "Hey, is he new? I haven't seen him around here" she overheard a girl whisper.

She looked up and saw Charlie and almost hid herself behind one of her friend automatically.

She felt that she should know him personally but didn't know how.
Charlie looked at the girls that was giggling at him and he waved at them. He then saw them laughing. Then he saw a girl hiding behind one of them.

He walks up and said "Hi, I'm new here and I couldn't help it to see you here. Can you show me around?" he tried to hide his metal wristband.

He couldn't help having the feeling that he knew her from somewhere but he couldn't remember where.
Serena looked at him and couldn't speak at first until one of her friends elbowed her. "O-oh! Um...sure." Her friends said they would cover her at school and left to head to class.

She looked over at him and said "I'm Serena."
Charlie smiled at Serena and said "I'm Charlie." He didn't think for a second he took her hand. He didn't know why but he just thought it was right to do so.

"I am from Freedom Island." he said as they pass a store.
Serena didn't mind him holding her hand oddly. "Oh wow, I've never heard of that island. Is it somewhere around here?" she asked.

She then stopped and looked up at the clocktower.
Charlie looked up at the clock tower . "No it's far away from here." he said with a sad face. He tried to hide his tears but that would show that he had a weapon.

"I miss my friends Ron and Mary." he whispered to himself.
blush
Serena held his hand tight feeling he felt a little sad. "Do you miss that place?" she asked.

She looked back at him seeing the saddness on his face. She thought of a way to make him smile. "Umm.." she thought. She saw an ice cream stand. "Oh! Come on! I'll get you some ice cream!" she said pulling him near the stand buying 2 sea salt ice creams automattically.
Charlie smiled as they ate the ice cream, "Thanks, I'll pay you back. And I do miss being there." then he realized he didn't have anyplace to stay.

"Well I going back to the mansion." he said as he looks at his wrist and starts heading back.
angelic
Serena just stood there looking at him run away and looked at her hand.She grip it closed watching Charlie run off. "Wait...did he say the mansion?" she said to herself outloud. "Why would he stay in that creepie old mansion?" she pondered.

She decided to follow him and hoped to find out more about this curious figure.
Charlie looked at his witchblade and wondered to himself "How did I know that girl Serena?"

Then out of the middle of nowhere a large group of Heartless appeared from the shadows of the buildings and people ran away from the. Charlie just let the witchblade glow as he runs up and it formed into an armor glove on his right hand and when he hits one of them the heart hidden within came out and flew to the sky.

He didn't know that Serena was following him. He ran and hit them with one powerful blow. He then roundhouse kicked the stronger ones and then punched them when they where on the ground.

Then all of a sudden a dark portal appeared in front of him. Then a figure came out and smiles at Charlie for defeating the Heartless for him. "Well done Hexcilar, you did your best as always."

He looked at the man and said "Hexcilar? Who's Hexcilar?" he ran up to the man but he went through him. The man laughs at him and disappears.
Serena was amazed at how he was fighting those wierd creatures. She saw the man and thought he looked familiar. She followed closer behind him trying not to be seen.
Charlie heard someone behind him and when he turns around there was nothing so he continued into the woods. He looked around with his blue eyes. The trees were moving with the wind blowing on them. And the air became cold, and he had the feeling that he is being followed.

So he ran faster and disappeared by a tree.
After seeing no sign of Charlie Serena stepped out looking around. "Where did he go?" she whispered walking near the gate of the mansion.

Dusks stalked up behind her following her waiting to strike.
Charlie jumps out the middle of nowhere. And then he lands in front of Serena. And he then started fighting with the Dusk.

He thought that he might take him but Dusks are much stronger than the Heartless. The stone started glowing and then the air around him went into the witchblade and it formed waves and it hits the Dusk as it flew into the air. He jumped up and punches it as the witchblade forms into an armor glove. When it hits the Dusk it exploded.

When he landed onto the ground, Alex ran up to Serena as the witchblade went back to a metal wristband. "Are you okay?" he asks as he puts his hand on her face.
It took her a while to snap out of watching Charlie fight. She looked up at Alex. "W-we have to help him!" she called pointing to Charlie.

Serena soon heard a voice whisper in her head "The mansion....I'm in the mansion..." She looked up at the mansion staring into the white window. She could have sworn she say two girls standing in it. One blonde haired girl and one black haired girl.

The gate creaked open automatically and she walked inside automatically.
Leo came out of the portal, not to find the Dark follower but Xemnas walking by.

"Superior?" "Leo. We have runaways I believe" "Nah...no one would do that!" "Theyve met their Somebodies and have disappeared from the castle." "whoa...Where is the Dark Follower?" "Decoy for your real mission...death!" "wha-" And Xemnas attacked Leo. But as he did another hooded figure blocked him and punched Xemnas into a wall. "Who are you?" Leo asked. "A friend...i guess...Do you know Roxas?" "yeah...Why?" the person reached out their arm and summoned a Keyblade. Xemnas got up and attacked the hooded figure."NO!Xehanort STOP!" Xemnas was caught off guard and missed. "How do YOU know my name...imposter of my Organization?" "Hmph...I am no imposter. Do not kill Leo...or ANYONE from the group!" "Xion?" Leo wondered aloud. Xemnas laughed..."Hardly. Xion is niether a Nobody nor Heartless. This is a Nobody. And im wondering how she got Roxas' Keyblade...Two Across." The hooded figure un-hooded herself. As she did so Xemnas un-summoned his weapon. "Trennen? Impossible...your experiment failed!" Leo looked at her...just like Xion...but with white eyes and somewhat spiked hair..."Yeah...that failure really proves that im not here...doesnt it?" He looked at her furiously for questioning him...
"What?What is going on?" Trennen said blandly "I'm saving your wimpy butt.Thats whats going on." "Me?" Xemnas opened a dark portal and glared at Trennen as he left hurriedly "Get back here!" but he was already gone.
"How are you a nobody?"
"I...was...a dusk...before...but now im...like you all...except better...I can FEEL. Well im not better...just unique. Where is Roxas?" Leo was dumbfounded..."Uhhh...on a mission? Heart collection? Where i do not know...so you can feel? Are you sure its not a trick of your memory?" She was two inches from his face within a second."The only thing i remember is Roxas...and the experiments. Just his face and voice...telling me...it will be ok. Do not question my feelings...My first day alive...truly alive...in the organization just before i got my coat, i was no zombie. Not like the rest of you. I saw Roxas and cried. I was so overjoyed to finally see him for real. The base of my hope just standing there...blank. Now i need to protect him...which means i need to know where he is." Trennen un-summoned her key and opened a dark corridor right behind Leo.She pushed him through it. They emerged in the Castle That Never Was. In front of Saix. "Trennen? hmph. Pathetic dusk. What do you want?" "You know what i want! Tell me where Roxas is! And for the record...i am no dusk! And now i have proof..." She summoned Two Across."Still pathetic...He...is not here. Now get out of here before i kill you." She screamed at him "WHERE IS ROXAS?!SAIX!!!" He walked away. "Pathetic..."
Charlie followed Serena like he knew what he was doing. He held her hand and said, "I'll be here with you." He acted like he knew her forever. He held her closer because he had the feeling to protect her.

When they walked into the mansion, all of the lights where off And the air inside was colder and damper than outside.
Serena was happy knowing Charlie would stay by her side. She never wanted to let his hand go as they walked in. She felt a small chill as she looked around. She felt uneasy.

"What is this place?" she said walking up the creaky stairs.