Keyblade name and type:

Somebody or Nobody:

Anything else you want us to know:

kingdom hearts 55 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

over a year ago AngelUchihaNeko said…
Name:Jinnix(It's mixed out of my real nick and an X)
Personality:very nice,funny,although it doesn't fit for a nobody(see below),and determined
Appearance:blue long hair,rainbow-colored eyes,pale skin,wears a black hooded cloak,black Hot Pants,black wedge-boots
Keyblade name:Dark Kingdom Key
Keyblade type:Looks like the Kingdom Key,but it's all black

Nobody

Something interesting:Is partnered with Axel and is a bit in love with him
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago deathsie said…
Name: David
Personality: fun, easy to talk to, very protective, likes to keep secrets about himself, if someone is in danger turns deadly serous, jumps into things without thinking, likes to take things head on than to have a plan.
Appearance: short black hair, one white one black eye, dark sun-glasses, white shirt, black jacket blue jeans, one white sock and one black sock same with joggers but black one white.
Keyblade name and type: balance, a black and a white keyblade, the black one is curved and increases magic, the white one is pointed and increases hitting power, they are constantly changing shape, only one can be out at a time unless needed but waken the user after.
Somebody??
Anything else you want us to know: Favorite line is "the more complected a plan is the easier it will fail."
(First,we'll join Jinnix)

Jinnix were in a cave,left by Axel. (I'll play Axel as well) "great,just great! Why is Axel leaving me here alone in a cave?"she said angrily. Then she saw a guy with black hair and black/white eyes. "Who's that guy?"Jinnix said. "I wonder why he is here too,I suppose he is lost as well as me..." She was still angry at her Partner.
over a year ago Shadowsign said…
Name: Amelia (Mia)
Personality: Friendly, if not a little sarcastic and mildly short tempered. She doesn't go well with people who refuse to be flexible and are rigid when it comes to plans or just their personality in general. Isn't one to act if unnecessary, but if she has a goal she wants badly enough no one works harder than her.
Appearance: Long red hair kept back in a braid, hazel eyes of three shades of green, a long blue hooded coat, almost looking like a cape on her over form fitting clothes or green and purple.
Keyblade: Treasure of the Stars. A Gold Keyblade with a vein of silver twirling up the short blade and around the diamond hilt, coming off at a swooping curve at the top and twisting together to form a chain with a silver star charm at the bottom. Short, but great for unusual magicks.
Somebody
Anything else: She's from a far off world called Montressor and has the blood of a pirate and a bounty hunter in her treasure hunting heart.
"and you are?" i say as i tilt my head to the side wondering how i got here. "and have you seen a pair of sun-glasses around here?" i say as i start looking around.
"I am Jinny,I didnt see sunglasses,but did you see my Partner around here? He has got fiery red hair and green eyes",I answered.
"David nice to meet you and no sorry i haven't." i say as i now start to walks closer to Jinny "do you know where we are?" i ask.
"That's easy!" There was a streak of color as Mia jumped down from an over hanging above, landing on her feet neck to Jinnix. "We're in a cave. Though, that question wasn't directed at me, and beyond that I have no clues."
"Are you looking for these?"a guy with fiery red hair and green eyes said. He had a pair of dark sunglasses in his hand. "Axel,you idiot! Why did you leave me alone?"I said angry and punched him on his head. "Sorry!"Axel said with a painful face.
i now turn to face Axel "thanks!" i say as i walk up to him and take the sun-glasses. "can i come with you until we are out of this cave?" i ask as i put the sun-glasses.
"Of course!" I said with a little blush on my face looking at Axel. "I think you can come too,Mia."
"Awesome! Thank you." Mia smiled. "I've been wandering around here for a while. Rotten place. No treasure anywhere."
"OK then, lead the way" i say to Axel.
Axel sighed. "Okay,you're lucky that I know the way outta here",he said. Axel went first than I and the others followed him.
Mia went along, humming to herself. "So, how did the rest of you end up here?"
"well one second i was dozing under a nice shady tree then when i wake up i am in a cave" i reply
"Axel left me here alone during a mission. My title in Organization XIII is 'the chosen by the dark Keyblade'. So I am the almost opposite from Roxas,he was killed by a strong Heartless and during this I woke up",I said and looked at Axel who did a sad face. He missed his old partner.
Mia looked over at Jinnix. "I'm pretty sure I'm missing a big chunck of info to your story there."
"Organization XIII? what is that?" i ask with a black look on my face.
Axel cleared his throat. Again he is acting important,I thought. "In this Organization there are Nobodies who hasn't a heart like you Somebodies,but we can remember having a heart. Our Aim is to have a heart again though Kingdom Hearts",Axel answered.
"kingdom hearts is only unlockable by a keyblade holder, so how are you ment to unlock it?" i ask.
"I didn't know that at all",I answered. "But I could have a try."
"I have a question." Mia raised her hand. "What's Kingdom Hearts?"
" Kingdom Hearts is where your heart go's when you die, but because of the heartless taking peoples hearts when they die and when they do that they become stronger then being able to take more hearts, creating more heartless." i explane "and nobodys are the shell left behind from a strong heart, most of the time they become dusks."
"And Heartless are those black monsters that turn up in every world I end up in, right?"
"yep"i reply
"Okay, that is info that can come in handy"
Axel and I looked at each other. "Wow David you're such an expert!"I giggled.
"not realy, i have no idea how to stop them, other than to keep hitting them." i reply
"Aha",I said and raised an eyebrow.
"I use thunder," Mia shrugged. "It helps."
I looked with an asking face at Mia. "Thunder?"I asked.
"i sometimes use magic, for the bigger ones, but most of the time i just beat the crap out of them" i say
"Yeah. Like, magic. Thunder is what I'm best at."
"so how long before we are out?" i ask Axel
"It's not long anymore",Axel replied. "He look! There's light!" I said and want to run there but Axel holded me back. "Not so rashly sweetie!"Axel said("Sweetie"is how Axel called Jinnix). "But Axel! I want to get out of here!"I whined but then there were heartless in the way.
Mia grinned, a gold and silver Keyblade appearing in her hand. "Awesome!"
a white keyblade appears in my hand it has spikes that are constantly forming and un-forming "time for some fun" i say with a smile
I nodded and I appeared my Keyblade which is the Dark Kingdom Key. It was silver instead of the gold spots from the real Kingdom Key and its black instead of the blue Spot.
"Well, aren't we all special."
"Hn,right",Axel said with a smirk and let appear his Chakram.
Mia glanced over at Axel's chakram. "Yeah, still more special," she teased, jumping forward, sending a roll of thunder out in front of her.
"nice trick" i say as i run up to them with almost super human speed, i then destroy 3 of them in 3 strokes
"What the hell? O.O" I said as I fought other heartless. I looked after David which I consider being very strong.

On Axel's Forehead a vein appeared. "Don't tease me Mia!"he said.

my white keyblade is changed for black one that is curved the curves are constantly moving from the top of the keyblade to the bottom "blizzard!" i yell as i point to a group of heartless moving towards me they are all die so i swap back to my white keyblade and continue fighting
"Careful!" Mia called, narrowly avoiding becoming an icicle from David's attack. "Watch where you point that thing!"
"sorry" i call to Mia as i keep fighting
I stroke the last one. "Okay,let's keep going",I said then. "I can't wait being in light again."
over a year ago KibouSN said…
Name: Kibou

Personality: Loyal to friends, but is doesn't trust those around him.

Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, brown eyes. wears a grey hoodie, dark blue shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes.

Keyblade name: Lone Wolf

Keyblade type: does blizzard type damage and may freeze the opponent. Grows in strength when the cycle of the moon is nearing the full moon and weakens when cycle is nearing the new moon

Somebody or Nobody: Somebody

Anything else you want us to know: No family known existing.
Mia ran along, humming to herself until they were out of the darkness of the cave. "At last!"