K-ON! Pairing fórum

knocktimerico posted on Apr 19, 2011 at 12:29AM
I'm not sure how big everyone out there is on the pairings in K-ON(I know I'm a huge fan of a few) but just in case people are interested, I decided to make this forum for everyone and anyone who wants to talk about their favorite pairings.

K-ON! 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago knocktimerico said…
BTW I forgot to add, feel free to post pictures or fanfics or whatever you want regarding your favorite pairing...I get it started with my favorite, Yui/Azusa (^_^)

link
over a year ago kinakomochi said…
big smile
Yui Azu is so cute... they're like a manzai duo, with Yui the boke and Azunyan the tsukkomi. (^= ^ )

MugiAzu is another one that was cute... mostly because Azunyan is so cute around how beautiful and refined Mugi is, and Mugi just wants to do interesting stuff and isn't aware of it so much. (^= ^ )

YuiUi is always a fave, and YuiNodoka, too. RitsuYui have some funny scenes, and of course MioRitsu are a manzai pair as much as YuiAzu.
I do like Yui/Ui a lot, but I think my second favorite has to be Mio/Ritsu, it just seems like Yui/Azunya and Mio/Ritsu are the ones that are the most cannon and just make the most sense to me...and it does help that they're overflowing with adorableness ^_^
thought I'd post another cute Azusa/Yui picture ^_^

link