Jonathan Togo Jonathan's Birthday Suprise

MrsJonathanTogo posted on Jun 13, 2010 at 03:50PM
I have an idea for jonathans suprise card from us as fans. I know its not for another 2 months but if we start early it gives nearly all his fans a chance to get their messege in :D

I was thinking that all us fans should make our own cards or posters wishing him a happy birthday, Send it to laurenek1@hotmail.com asap and i will make a huge picture with all of our meesges in a collage. then on the day of his birthday upload it to twitter and send it to him :)

what do all you guys think about this ??
BTW the sooner you guys send in the pictures the more time ill have to prepare the picture ????

Post comments to let me know what everyone thinks about this ??

Oh and please no fighting comments or ones saying its too early to be thinking about his birthday its a surprise from his fans for him :) XX

Oh and enjoy this :) There is no competitions to who has the best messege or card
 I have an idea for jonathans suprise card from us as fans. I know its not for another 2 months but if
last edited on Jun 13, 2010 at 03:54PM

Jonathan Togo 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago RyansG1rl02 said…
big smile
that sounds a great idea :D
over a year ago XxmrswolfeXx said…
Great idea!! :)
over a year ago MrsJonathanTogo said…
Cool so guys happy poster/card making :)
over a year ago JonTogoGirl87 said…
wink
oooooo that sounds like a real great idea!
over a year ago domiqqq said…
wink
awesomeeeee idea !!!yayy
smile
cool ill make a picture too and add it to the collage :)
smile
hon and is there any date or deadline:DDD until we should send those cards/posters to you?
smile
Yeah if you want to have a space in the collage they have to be in by 25th Of July no later :) x

Also another reminder you can make something on your computer if you dont feel like drawing :)

Due Date To Be In: July 25th 2010
Sent To: laurenek1@hotmail.com

heart
okay thank you hon:)
over a year ago meheknjon said…
awesome idea!