Jon & Kate Plus 8 Why i amor this show

Justanotherfan posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 12:08AM
This has got to be the greatest thing about this show: www.rickrolling.com . I absolutely love this!

Jon & Kate Plus 8 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Soccercutie18 said…
smile
I love it too but I'm glad this forum isn't about who cheatd on who....there's alot of those! I wish people would leave the cheating thing alone and go back to the main purpose of the show....th kids. This has to be the best show though! Those kids are the cutest!
over a year ago iLoveGosselins said…
Well, because, I don't know, at first, Kate was my hero, to me she was a single mum of 8, hey, a total superhero, making her kids' lives amazing giving them a lot and not asking for much.. But... Then I found out this: Some people say she had some sort of overstimulated ovaries and she had sex so that's why she was pregnant with 7 (she lost a baby as you probably know) and they are saying it was her plan from the beggining. She got a job as a nurse so she can get to know some doctors that could help her. Than she took the theraphy and got pregnant with septuplets 5 weeks later. Then, in early pregnancy she lost a baby so she had 3 girls and 3 boys instead of 3 boys and 4 girls. I'm not sure if she knew the sex of the child but they say it was a girl... Anyway, someone that has a plan like that is just a sick bastard using kids for money and fame. But I'm not quite sure I believe those stuff. I mean, hello, she loves her children. She seems amazing. I hope it's all lies. I love 'em forever!