Jon & Kate Plus 8 Fake Dispelled Rumors

hbluva posted on Jul 21, 2008 at 03:47AM
I recently checked Jon and Kate's website to stumble upon a quiet disturbing message

Quote:

To our faithful fans who deserve an answer,
In the recent days, we have been informed there are a lot of lies circulating about us. Just so you know we have worked hard to show you our real life and we have succeeded. Although it is not always easy we will continue to show you the good, the bad and the ugly on our show. Unfortunately, as with anyone who is on TV there are jealous bystanders, family included, who for whatever reason insist upon telling hurtful untruths. We will continue to love these family members. We will not retaliate. We will leave it alone out of respect for them. But as a reminder, nothing that you read on the internet or in print is true unless it is approved by us. Thank you for watching as our family grows and develops. Our children have always been our priority, will continue to be our top priority and quite honestly nothing else matters to us.(This message has been personally written by Jon and Kate Gosselin)

Again any rumors that you have heard are absolutley and completley UNTRUE!!!!!!
last edited on Jul 21, 2008 at 04:01AM

Jon & Kate Plus 8 257 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 257

over a year ago nicolel22 said…
I saw that as well. I wonder what's going on because I haven't heard any rumors going on. Anybody know? I love Jon, Kate and their family and they seem like honest people who are just trying to do their best at raising their kids. Anyone trying to get in the way of that is just nonsense. LEAVE THAT FAMILY ALONE!!!
over a year ago iblady2u said…
Apparently Jodi will no longer be on the show because Kate did not want her to be paid for her time, and Jodi's sister has a blog, and is saying some awful things about how Jodi was treated by Kate on and off the show. example: (bubble gum episode)
over a year ago iblady2u said…
For those of you who would like to read the blog it is at www.truthbreedshatred.blogspot.com
over a year ago motherof8also said…
I love the show, but deeply hurt by all the lies. Plus how fake they act now. They were real at first, but now it's all about the money. Kate has stated over and over how they are normal people and money is tight. They get paid for their show and lots of free items- clothes, hair plugs, tummy tuck, juicy juice, vaccations, and other items we may never know about. The kids plates with their names on it $24 per plate. Do the math the average person would not pay that much for 8 plates..
over a year ago sydgav said…
I agree with motherof8also. I have loved this show from the very beginning but am really questioning whether or not I'm going to keep watching. My heart is breaking for these children because they are being exploited and Kate, whom I at one time very much admired, is turning into something that I no longer admire. I have read the blog and do agree, Kate is somewhat out of control and to not want her family to take part in earning money for their family is bizarre. I can't believe that she would put this show before her family (her brother Kevin). One day this show will end but family is forever. It's very sad.
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
I honestly don't know what to believe. The blog could have some truth to it, but just how true is it? It's possible that Kate and Jon really are that out of control, but the person who created the blog could just be mad or even jealous of them. Either way, I think that the show is going to give them a bad image. For all we know, TLC could be involved in this. Has anyone else noticed that they've been showing Jon and Kate in a more negative light in recent episodes?

Those poor kids... they do not deserve this. I especially feel bad for the twins because they're old enough to hear about this stuff. Surely one of the classmates has overheard their parents or other adults talking about this so other kids are probably talking about them already, which will get worse as they get older. Who knows what else could happen by the time the sextuplets start school.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago townie0816 said…
We live in the same town as J &K and used to absolutely love the show. My husband pretty much refuses to watch it now. the sense of entitlement and the constant lavish freebees that they get is extreme...especially when there are many many HARD WORKING parents out there of fostered and adopted children that really deserve some help and praise....we all know that their family history seems to be a bit confused since neither of them seem to have a relationship with their parents...I recently learned that Kate's father is a preacher at a church at the end of their street?...which is really strange...and also..every time they are away from their home, they put a rope up at the end of their driveway....trust me..in this little town..no one is going to be driving up their driveway when they;re not home...it just seems so obnoxious to me
over a year ago naturemom said…
Well just yesterday I was standing in line when I seen the story about J&K. That they have nannies, cooks, personal helpers etc. Does that really suprise anyone with her controling personality. I have noticed how she has treated her husband on tv. I stop watching the show a long time ago. This has been about her and only her for a very long time. As a mom I have done everything for my kids. I would never use my kids to make money the way she has. These shows are for the families to make money and thats ok. BUT SHE HAS GONE TO FAR.
She is very self centered with the I do this and I do that I do it all. When all along its been lies. So moms realize you are super and great and a great mom sacrifice for there children not use them for money, walk all over their husbands, and shove family away. And yes I really feel sorry for the kids.
over a year ago nomoredrama said…
Im trying to rally support and/or get the truth about these rumors. If you are interested in knowing more and want to make comments in support or opposition to the family, please feel free to visit my blog : whyallthedramatics.blogspot.com
over a year ago 5tac3y said…
I just fininshed reading some blogs saying that jodi and beth aren't getting paid for being on j&k+8 and that kate doesn't want jodi to appear on the show anymore. i think to myself what kind of selfish person would do this to their own family? at first kate really seemed like an honest person but once you've read all these things you really don't know what to believe. i am one of the millions of fans who has been very dissappointed by reading all of these rumors. i would like kate(and jon) to just come clean about everything and stop acting like their life is sooo hard because they should've been grateful they had kevin, jodi, & beth instead of just pushing them away. everybody on this site should really go to www.truthbreedshatred.blogspot.com and read the blogs by "the truth will set you free" (jodi's sister) it really does make people think about what kind of person kate(and jon) really is. if anybody knows what jodi's sister's name for facebook is please give it to me. i think she has all the reason in the world to post those blogs and if anybody is offended by them...well then...too bad...cuz the truth hurts sometimes.
over a year ago gosselinfan626 said…
When Jon and Kate started the show, the sextuplets had just been born and Jon had lost his job. They really needed the money. They try to do what is best for the kids which is how the show came to be. They said on thier website that the rumors were not true. I also heard something about a chef and on the website it said:

"Yes, her name is Kate and thank you for respectfully referring to me as a “private chef”!!! Okay, seriously now, on filming days, we have what is known (in the world of TV) as “craft services” which is a meal delivered on set for the cast and crew. And on busy shoot days, that is what we have delivered here in organic fashion…and thank God for that! It allows me to peel myself out of the kitchen to do outings or interviews for the show without compromising my families’ nutrition. On the other days, I am in my kitchen cooking…where I most love to be!"

If you don't like what Kate is doing, don't say it on a gosselin fan club website. This is thier real life and they do need the money. It's not all about Kate. They are going to have 2 kids in college and right after they graduate 6 more are going in. Also food costs. They go through about 2 boxes of cereal a day and that's just breakfast! so if you want to talk negatively about kate jon or the rest of thier family please do it elsewhere.
over a year ago ceba said…
I am a fan of the show, but shame on Kate for getting mad at Aunt Jodi for giving the kids bubble gum! Aunt Jodi babysits for Kate, all those kids by herself, and in one episode one of Jon and Kate's kids put a hole in a wall at Aunt Jodi's house, and I didn't see Aunt Jodi get bent out of shape about that! That was totally uncalled for!!
over a year ago firey2 said…
Oh for pete's sake. All Kate said to Jodi was "Do me a favor...don't give the kids gum in the future." What's wrong with that? Have you ever given gum to a 3-year-old let alone six 3-year-olds and had to clean gum out of clothes and toys? And just because you saw that one of the kids put a hole in Jodi's wall and you didn't see Jodi get mad doesn't mean she didn't get made. It's called editing.

As far as the "rumors" we can only believe that's what they are. You don't know the truth about what's going on in their families or who is getting paid to do what or why. They're rumors.

Who cares if they get free stuff and if they have plates that someone gave them that cost $24 each? If someone wanted to give you plates that were $100 each, you'd take them and why wouldn't you? Jon and Kate are NOT exploiting their children. Having this show is actually giving them the opportunity to let their children experience life in a way that they probably wouldn't be able to if they weren't on the show and weren't getting paid and weren't getting things for free. They wouldn't be able to afford clothing or food or a home large enough for that size family on one salary or even with donations from the community. They wouldn't get to go to Disneyland because who could afford to take 10 people? They wouldn't get to have "normal" experiences without the help financially and with the children. Having the kids childhood filmed will be amazing for the children when they are older as well as for Jon and Kate because I'm sure a lot of it is a blur to them, especially when the sextuplets were babies. I believe they are doing this FOR the children and commend them for it. Maybe they're putting away all the money they get for the show so their kids can go to college? Maybe they're not. It's none of our business what they're doing with it.

It cannot be easy to have 8 children, have cameras in your house 3-4 days a week with all the commotion of 8 children and extra people and lights on. I am astounded at their commitment to each other and their family. Having the stress of their situation could easily have completely torn them apart but they are committed to each other and to their family. It's hard when the kids are very small but it will get easier as they grow and their stress level will be lower. I say lay off them. Give 'em a break. If the show offends you or you don't agree with what their doing, it's easy to change the channel. Personally, I love the show and hope they continue to chronicle their lives. It's fascinating. I certainly could NEVER do what they're doing.
over a year ago cherrybubbles96 said…
I agree i love the show and i think Jon and Kate do a good ob they are just really busy and tired just think if you were parents of 8 kids and they screem and break the rules i would be stressed. Also and least they have a good influnce because they go to church and they keep their kids safe
over a year ago peaceandlove said…
i give kate gosselin a lot of credit. jodi is a loving person, but her sister is extremely disrespectful and has no right to say those things about the family. kate just thinks that her family should be the only people getting paid, since after all it is their show. jeez, don't be so rude about it! how would you feel having 6 kids the same age?
over a year ago hbluva said…
Dear Readers, I would just like to point out that I am not the one who believes this, I am just the messenger, so please no disrespect.
over a year ago motherof8also said…
link type in link look under pray list
over a year ago problemsolver said…
MAYBE TLC SHOULD GIVE JODI HER VERY OWN SHOW! (wonder how Kate would like that?) After all Jodi does have 4 of her own kids and viewers obviously like her enough to miss her apperance on John and Kate's show. Maybe TLC shouldn't be threatened by Kate's threats of "if anyone gets paid were done" I mean so let it be done and let John and Kate go back to normal jobs and lives. See how they like that! Although I wonder how many volunteers would reach out to help them with laundry and so on? LOL!
over a year ago problemsolver said…
Sorry Kate, I actually really liked your show. I was turned off by all the stuff I read relating to Jodi and Beth However. It made me think back to the show where you recieved a free "tummy tuck" and instead of a "thank you" instead you tried to work a boob job into the deal as well. I am not sure how to feel about your show now. I didn't realize you had a chef! I thought all along you were this really creative cook:( I was sooo disappointed when I read that. Sometimes I wonder if that is the actual house you live in or just a stage house? I was wondering in your next "answer the viewers questions show" if you could tell us how you have thanked all those who have helped you so far(I mean now that your doing so well now)? And in what way besides the holiday caroling thing you did? Example: Did you ever give Jodi and her family a gift card out to dinner for all her babysitting? How about Nana Joe? Ever send a cleaning crew to her home and suprise her with a house cleaning? I was just really wondering how you thank all these wonderful helpers besides just a verbal thank you?I'm sure lots of viewers would like to hear that.
over a year ago orange22 said…
Well I would just like to say that I feel duped. All along I watch their show praising how quirky and funny their family was but now...... I am appalled about all the things I have been reading. Kate always struck me as very controlling but I always chalked it up to the fact that she had to wrangle eight kids all day. Boy was I naive! I am even embarrassed to admit that I actually believed some of the fake self depricating things that they said in that infamous interview chair. I should have known better. All the fake reality TV shows (i.e Flavor of Love 1 & 2) which haved gained noteriety should have clued me into the fact that this wholesome family picture could not be 100% rooted in fact. For those that question the validity of Jodi's sister's blog I invite you to read the entire blog and form your own opinion by then cross referencing her character attacks with what is presented on the show which is regularly repeated on TLC. I even on occasion defended the existence of the show saying "I don't blame them for wanting to do the show. If I had eight kids to support I would look for ways to do that the best to do that." I will put this to you Jon and Kate, when will you turn the cameras off? It is not normal to have cameras in your house all the time. It is not normal to see your embarrassing/cute moments or your melt downs being aired on national TV. What do you think the kids say to Mady and Cara at school now with all of this being splashed across the web? Stop thinking about yourselves, America will go on just fine without seeing how you manage twins and sextuplets. If all the allegation are true as they appear to be, Jon GET A BACKBONE and reign in your seriously misguided wife. It seems she has been bullying you your whole relationship. Please remember the real providers of you cushy existence. To all who may read this post please send a prayer out to the kids in the middle of this storm.. Mady, Cara, Alexis, Collin, Hannah, Aaden Leah and Joel.
over a year ago cbfpaccount said…
As with all rumors, some are probably true and some probably aren't (so don't be appalled automatically; imagine people being automatically appalled at anything anyone said about you). The bulk of the criticism is really resentment. They have become, for better or worse, celebrities and now live the celebrity lifestyle. I don't resent people living in mansions in Beverly Hills and likewise do not resent the luxury the Gosselins have come into. The entertainment industry, also for better or worse, pays people very well (it's because of _us viewers_, by the way, J&K+8 is TLC's top rated show) and it is the American way to tap into opportunities capitalism throws your way. Of course, I don't approve of everything anybody does, so if Kate refused to have Jodi paid by the network she shouldn't have since Jodi's getting paid for doing something is none of her business, but to criticize Jon & Kate for not turning down freebies, speaking fees or a lucrative network salary is, at best, naive (and also none of _our_ business). I personally send out my prayers to the millions of children in Asia, hispanic America and Africa with no clean water, food to eat, medical care, inadequate clothing and shelter and parents dying of diseases like AIDS.
over a year ago mammamamma said…
It is very saddening to read some of the comments here. Kate and Jon are doing the best they can, and we have to ask ourselves if WE were in that situation, how would WE handle it? Maybe less critically?
over a year ago EnjoyYooourself said…
This is what I think. None of us know the whole truth but the fact is sometimes even family can get mad or jealous of you. I have a big family and my husband's side of the family gossips about us too. Most of the things they say are just out of spite or jealousy, but we still love them and they still love us. Sometimes families just disagree and feelings get hurt.

That doesn't mean Kate is not a good person.It doesn't mean either of them are wrong or right. If we listened to everything we heard about everyone we'd hate everyone. People spread rumors all the time family and other wise. No one is perfect I don't know why everyone expects Kate to be.
Oh and by the way they are her children and she has every right to ask Jodi not to give them gum. I have nothing against Jodi at all, but Kate is their mother. I see nothing wrong with her letting Jodi know she doesn't approve of gum for three year olds.

I would be mad too. If my son were 3 and someone gave him gum without calling and asking me first. Not only is it messy and they can stick it to anything,but they can also choke on it! I can see were Jodi would get embarrassed by Kate talking to her on TV about the problem. That goes back to my "Even families can hurt each other." comment above.
over a year ago rpasibe said…
I have been watching this family for a while and can absolutely say how much I enjoy watching their show. I can become mesmerized over those children, the work, all the things in a day that both parents have to do. But I will say this, I find that Kate can be the prima donna...why she is this way, I don't know and there is no good reason why she is this way...but it would be better for her public image if she tones herself down a bit. I couldn't believe her hysterical attitude at times...I laughed more than cried! Jon does well to put up with her..I love his dry end humor...he's great! Probably a lot classier than his so called better half.
over a year ago angie813 said…
I stopped watching the show faithfully. I just couldn't stand the "scam" anymore. It's not that Kate has a personal chef, personal assistant (yes she has her own paid assistant that runs errands), housekeeper, nanny and whomever else we don't know about - it's that they LIE about it in interviews, the show and on their website. Did you guys know the kids college funds are intact and full! Did you realize that they are paid $20,000 for church appearances and insist (or at least certainly don't refuse) the love offering basket that's passed around after the appearance? Did you know that they sell photos and autographs for $10 each? OH .........here's the biggie..........the production company Figure 8 that produces the show has built them a 3 million dollar house in North Carolina. It comes complete with built in studio lights, sound room, and crew quarters. Does that still sound like your "average American family" struggling to get by with eight children? Not to me. It sounds like money hungry parents who will exploit their children and ruin their childhood. I was SO impressed with this show in the beginning. I loved the fact that Kate seemed down to earth. I mean my goodness she showed her sagging belly on national television. Now they're both like every other celebrity with their sense of entitlement, demands and "fame comes before all else - even our own children". America - we've been lied to! Wake up!!! Angie
over a year ago teacherjenn said…
I just have to ask Angie....where did you get all this information? Did you bother to find out if it is all true before posting it for the world to read?
hmm... don't care... I still love the family rich or not and I'm still gunna watch them.

Oh and I'm not speaking specifically to you Angie but I am kind of getting tired of some people's "I Hate them now because they have money" attitude.

I have loved this family since the beginning and I am happy that they are now weathly. I am not jealous or angry. Good for them. I'm glad they have a nice life. :)

I like you Enjoyyooourself! I asked Angie to respond to my comment, but she never did. Rumors are just that, rumors.
Thanks teacherjenn. Rather than worry about how greedy a person may be that they have never met; why not look for the good in people? there's already so much hate in the world. :)
I am absolutely so impressed with how good Kate looks. I don't care how much money you have, it is hard to look that fit after carrying 8 children. She seems to have more fashion sense now too. She always looks so cute.
over a year ago temari1988 said…
okay my opinion on john and kate. i love the kids; they're adorable and i cant wait when they become legal or 14.

at first they were struggleing but now they have lots of money- i just wish they would have more pride about it instead of trying to make it seem that they're still down and out.

i have a feeling that john and kate dont mind a divorce but who the hell wants to pay child support for 8 kids?

i cant wait to find out which kid out of the eight is gay/bi/les: there has to be one. lets be real.

the kids should be exploited more and go onto disney. kate, you better get that money, girl. get it!

and so what if you dont have aunt jodi, money is way more important. john and kate worked hard for all they earned by TLC; work it and dont let anybody else grab onto it. yall rich now, yall can afford a new aunt.

i also suggest yall get to it with the movie business to get some more gigs.
over a year ago CleoSertori1234 said…
I don't agree with these people(motherof8also, problemsolver and ceba)If your username is here there is nothing you can do about it.You can Fanpop mail me if you want BUT I will give nothing else but the truth.Because they are not acting fake they are acting real plus it's reality T.V. plus Kate and Jon don't think it's all about the money.
over a year ago Crepage said…
I have watched their show for a long time and I have never heard any bad rumors
I know.
over a year ago Crepage said…
They have joked around like "oh well were expecting another baby"but their not!
I know.
tamari 1988 you have issues! Just because somebody has 8 kids, doesn't mean one has to be gay! They are good Christian people, and I bet can raise better children than that! What makes you think they want a divorce? They argue like every couple on the planet, they are taped for goodness sake, of course we're going to see it all! One more thing....they don't act poor. They are very giving when it comes to charities and are very out in the open about their comfortable lifestyle. You have it all wrong!
over a year ago Thera9 said…
I think anyone who read Jodi's sister's blog should take it with a grain of salt since no one knows what happened between Jodi and Kate nor how Jodi decided to repeat it to her sister. People always embellish when they want to make themselves seem to be in the right, after all.

Kate has every right to make decisions for her kids since they are hers. Maybe she felt Jodi wasn't able to enforce her rules or was concerned about mixing family and money or maybe she realized Jodi was a sieve. The point is, we don't know.

Also, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. No one has a perfect marriage or are perfect parents. It's just that in this case, Jon and Kate's marriage is caught on TV for everyone to see and analyze- especially since it's repeated 2-3 times a day! Everyone says things to their kids or spouse that they regret, it's just stuck in the universe forever on TLC for people to harp on, whereas in reality, for Jon and Kate, the issue has been dead for years.

If TLC wasn't compensating them as well as they are people would question why they weren't. It would be wrong for a TV crew to come in and exploit them by not paying them just so we can watch them struggle through life. Also, the things that are "given" to Jon and Kate, while they are gifts to them as individuals, they probably equal thousands of dollars in free advertising to the companies involved. These doctors and companies are by no means getting ripped off because of their generosity to Jon and Kate.

Lastly, the family needs to go out on outings to make the show interesting. Let's face it, next year, all 8 will be in school all day, then they'll come home, do homework, and before you know it, it's bedtime. That doesn't make for great TV week after week.

I guess what I'm saying is it's wrong to judge people that you don't know. I think if a TV crew came in and scrutinized any one of our lives, they would find things we wouldn't be happy about and that forums online would gripe about. To me, the kids seem happy and are in a loving home. They love their parents. I'll watch them until they're off the air which I hope is not any time soon.
Thankyou Thera9! I tell people all the time about the free advertising thing. Yes, they are always in Gap clothes, because Gap loves that advertising! I hate when people judge, they have no idea what the situation is and they only make things worse with their gossip.
over a year ago RealMom said…
From the first episode I ever watched, it was obvious that Kate was a controlling narcissist. Isn't that pretty much a given for anyone who's so selfish that they have no problem burdening co-workers with increased health insurance premiums to fund their litter? Twice?
I'm sorry for people who can't conceive naturally, but there is a reason for it and it's not a "right" to reproduce. One of the children is three years old in GLASSES already and shows serious signs of autism, which neither parent has recognized...because their children are puuuurfect.
This woman has no patience and without the army of help she has on hand, there is no way she could handle anything. These people are not an inspiration to any parent. They are sad and self-centered - hardly the formula for good parents.
How many people is this now that Oprah's featured who have turned out to be total monsters?
Good thing Katie found a nice compliant emasculated wimp to absorb her abuse. After the show is cancelled, expect the announcement that they're getting divorced.
YEAH RIGHT REALMOM YOU LIER!!!!!!!!!!!!
"One of the children is three years old in GLASSES already and shows serious signs of autism, which neither parent has recognized...because their children are puuuurfect."

First of all, when has Aaden ever shown signs of autism? He seems to be on the same level as most other 4-year-olds, including his own siblings. If Aaden had any sort of mental disability, it most likely would have been diagnosed and talked about on the show before now.

Also, what's so wrong with a 4-year-old wearing glasses? You seem to be blaming Jon and Kate for Aaden's need for glasses. Lots of children begin wearing glasses at a young age, and poor eyesight is common in preemies. It's a GOOD thing that he is wearing glasses now; if he didn't, his eyesight would be even worse. Jon and Kate may be greedy people (which we will never know because we do not know them personally), but it's obvious that they do care for their children.
over a year ago cheergurlie8 said…
Ok I recently checked out the blog page that has supposedly been put up by Jodi's sister, and I don't know about all of you, but did you ever think that all these people saying these things are just trying to get in the media as well? They could be trying to do the same thing that they are criticizing the Gosselin family for doing. And did anyone ever to think to check the credentials of that Peterson guy? I much like all of you don't always agree with how Kate may choose to speak to Jon or how they are able to do all these trips that they do, but its their lives, let them live them. I would love to have had the experiences that these kids have been given, but I wasn't given them. That was God's plan for my life and now this is his plan for their lives. It was everyone else's curiosity about the Gosselins that started the whole show, so in a way its everyone else that has fueled all this fire that is going on. How would you liked to have been that women in the ultrasound being told you were having sextuplets? You wouldn't have had a clue how you were going to survive it. I just hope that everyone will stop being so concerned about how others are living their lives and live their own. And like everyone says, you can always change the channel if you don't like whats on.
Wow cheergurlie8, I could not agree more. Yes, the show bring the Gosselins so much negative attention, but it has done some good for them. Before this show, Jon and Kate couldn't afford too much- as can be seen in their first two specials, raising eight kids can be very expensive. Did you see all the food they bought in those episodes? And the sextuplets were just babies then... I cannot imagine how much they spend on groceries now (with or without compensation). Regarding all the trips they take- well, as Kate said in tonight's episode, if it weren't for the show, they probably would have never left their hometown. Anyway, times would probably have been tough had they not signed on to do the show.
YOU ARE MEAN COURTNEY7488 AND CHEERGURLIE8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago ezcomeezgo said…
I often wondered why Jodi would take the 8 kids every Friday to look after when she has 3 kids of her own without wanting anything herself. It wouldn't be to outrageous to think that she was in it for herself. And then once the topic of compensation comes into play and it is denied all these hateful rumors come out. I have enough stuff to do in my day without getting involved here but when I came across the blog by Jodi's sister who obviously needs drama in her life and needs attention I was appalled and needed to say a couple things. Who wouldn't take help from people willing to help when they have 8 children?? Not a lot of people can handle the stress and obligations that come along with that. Lets ask Jodi if she would take a salary from TLC if they filmed her and her family 3 days a week and offered free trips, tummy tucks and shwag. I can't believe that it's even an issue. Now that Jodi and her sister trashed the Gosslin family and started hate blogs out of jealousy and greed for the spotlight lets get over it and let the family live. This is the path that they chose and I don't think there are a lot of good honest hard working people out there that wouldn't take the opportunity to make their family life better. Can you imagine what it would be like for them if they didn't have the help. Even if the help has been extended far beyond what they can live off of I don't hold it against them or even blame them for accepting it. If Jodi and her sister are so worried about exploiting the children and worrying about what they hear in school about rumors then they should have a little respect and shut down the unnecessary blog trashing the family. Shame on you for being so ignorant and jealous of a family who no longer have the stress and struggles of raising two sets of multiples. TLC...pls offer Jodi a contract of some sort to get her and her rambling sister something better to do then talk trash.
I applaud Jon and Kate for sacrificing a lot to make ends meet and beyond for the sake of their family. Love and let live for God's sake.
I agree with ezcomeezgo
over a year ago Mel1969 said…
I've been watching this show since day one, and I really enjoy the show. I've always thought of them as been real,I mean we don't see everything that goes on, but those children are pretty well behaved. They seem to listen very well when asked or even told to do something. I want to remain thinking positive about the show. If they get freebies so be it or if they get help with nannies or help in any way thank God that they do. They were given the option as to whether they should keep all six embryos and they did, and for doing that and realizing that these children are a blessing from God, God now rewards them. I love the children and I think it is a wonderful show to watch and hope we can see them for years to come. God bless you Jon and Kate for allowing us into your home and allowing us to see what it is like to take care of not one child but two sets of multiples. May all woman or expectant mothers especially the ones expecting multiples who think that they could never take care of multiples after watching your show say, "I'll never again say I can not raise multiples" and decide not to remove some of the embryos rather keep them all. You have shown us it is possible. Thank you
Sure Mel1969.