Jackie & Hyde Fave moment

Leightonfan posted on Jul 27, 2008 at 02:09AM
What is your favorite moment of Jackie and Hyde? They have been through their ups and downs, but no other couple can compare to them.

Jackie & Hyde 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
Hmm...that's a good question. They're like my 2nd fave TV couple ever so I have a lot of fave moments. Maybe when Hyde told Jackie he loved her. I love how he took off his sunglasses, apologized, and was totally open to her. I couldn't help but go, "Aww!" when he said it. But then Jackie walked off... :( lol

Oh, I also loved when Hyde punched the guy at the BBQ because he called Jackie a bitch and then they went on a first date. And their first kiss! It was obvious Hyde was lying when he said he didn't feel anything. :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago eka-chan said…
It was obvious Hyde was lying when he said he didn't feel anything.

I know! Thanks to his sunglasses, he was able to hide that the kiss meant something. He was like, "Really? Nothing?" LOL

My favorite moments would be the pre-couple times back in s1, s2 and s3. I mean, the tension and chemistry are killing me! I was repeating to myself, "they're gonna get together, they're gonna get together, they're gonna get together!"

I love how Hyde picks her up when she down (he's done it throughout the seasons whenever Michael breaks her heart). I love how funny they are when he was teaching her to be "zen" but she ends up kicking Laurie's ass. I love how Jackie eventually realizes that the reason why she wants to spend time with him was because she has a crush on him. It turned out to be childish and high-strung and infatuation...until they developed real feelings for each other! <3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago orkneymatrix said…
big smile
Tough one... when Hyde told Jackie he loved her... and their first kiss! I love all the moments between them! They're my favorite TV Couple in the world!!!
over a year ago Ahliviaa said…
my favorite jackie hyde moment is when they were hiding in the backroom in the basement