ian somerhalder e nina dobrev Nina's best encontro, data

68beats posted on Jan 05, 2011 at 08:22PM
link

The best date:
“It’s a toss up between two: “[In the first], I was supposed to have a date with someone, and at the last minute I had to fly to another city for business. Not only was he extremely understanding of the whole situation, but he surprised me by flying to meet me for dinner later that night. I was shocked at how far (literally) he would go to surprise, and spend time with me. It was very romantic. [In the second], after a long, extremely exhausting, and emotionally draining day on set, I got back home to find my boyfriend in the kitchen making me dinner. He handed me a glass of wine and walked me into the living room where there was a massage table set up. He said ‘You've had a rough day, I have a masseuse coming to the house in a few minutes and after you're finished with your massage dinner will be ready.’ I almost died. That is what I call romantic and thoughtful.â€

Sounds familiar, huh? Just wanted to share with you guys. I hope that you haven't seen it before.
So, what do you think? Is Ian her "best date"?

ian somerhalder e nina dobrev 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago minimew037 said…
kiss
Sounds so like Ian :P
over a year ago Aubreykarew said…
Yep definately it sounds like ian, also nina saying that she drunk wine the interview is new right
over a year ago 68beats said…
^ Aubreykarew, yeah the interview is new. I'm not sure that she drunk wine or anything. What I posted here is quoted from Flare magazine's website.
over a year ago puppup2011 said…
Cosmo Magazine Feb. 2011 interview with Ian:
"How do you impress a girl?" -"I cook for her... And I once flew to Paris to see someone for a matter of hours-just to have lunch."
puppup2011 woah! thanks a buch for sharing!!
Is nina in paris ? Confused
Ok ok i got it yay
over a year ago ncisgleek4eva92 said…
OMG I hadn't read ian's interview before. His interview pretty much confirmed that they r dating. It's just too many coincidences for it to not be true
over a year ago silvee said…
heart
^^^When i first saw that a couple weeks ago, i was thinking the same thing. That sounds wayy too much like Ian. You can only be so "understanding" when your GF has to ditch your date ONLY if that same BF is in the SAME tv show you're filming! And that BF can only be so knowing of just how "rough" your day in filming had been if he was also there filming with you!! ;D
over a year ago ncisgleek4eva92 said…
Oo there's a pic of the Ian interview
Yeah saw it they just posted it in the vampire diaries site its obvious they r togethar
over a year ago nasha233 said…
Where is the interview for Ian?
nasha233 here it is:
link
over a year ago nasha233 said…
Thank you. I think they are talking about each other. This must be during their time getting to know each other.