Huddy Wilson finding out

huddygirl2 posted on May 23, 2010 at 02:37AM
We all been saying want will Wilson act so why not tall us in here and no am not saying like he will be shock am saying like this-
House:Cuddy and I got together last night.
Wilson:*gets up shock and walks trounds house and cuddy*
Wilson:House this is great great*pause* wait are you hallucinating?
House:I don't know does this hurt*pitch's Wilson*
Wilson:ow yes
House:them am not hallucinating.

Huddy 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Pari said…
House will probably come right out and say it to Wilson and I don't think Wilson will believe it. Season 5 finale House told him as much and even announced it to the entire hospital, and it turned out to be a complete hallucination. So I think Wilson will be concerned about House's sanity but he will not believe off the bat that House and Cuddy are together. Wilson will eventually address his concerns to Cuddy who will then tell him it's all true.
over a year ago playingcold said…
I don't know anymore how much Wilson is supporting Huddy. In the last episodes he kinda made it clear (I think) that he is not interested in House's businesses, he wants to spend more time with Sam. So I think House won't go to him and announce his relationship with Cuddy. Plus Wilson may be concerned that House will screw this up, he will ask Cuddy if she's sure with her choice and all. But finally I assume that Wilson will be happy for them.
The exploration of Wilson's opinion is one of the things I'd like to see in season 7.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bluehue said…
smile
@huddygirl2...I think your little scene is really cute...with House pinching Wilson...ow!

Well...Doris Eagan is writing the Season 7 opener and she is known for writing memorable Hilson moments. Maybe she will give us another great scenario when Wilson first learns about House & Cuddy. There are so many fun and twisted ways for Wilson to find out..that I can't wait to find out myself.