Academia Apocalipse - Colegial dos Mortos What will be your ideal zombie - apocalypse escape ?

Ionelia posted on Aug 17, 2010 at 06:20PM
if the zombie apocalypse is upon you....what would you do and where would you go ?

Academia Apocalipse - Colegial dos Mortos 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Bubble73 said…
I would hide in home with my family... Or not xd I would find a shop with guns and get other things which I would probably need (food, water) and now hide in home xd If only in my town Apocalypse would be,I would try to find a way to escape from there.
over a year ago kitsine said…
oil refinery. out at sea. above water level. just have to be careful of no accidents, its the perfect place.
over a year ago dwyckf said…
Scream and run around in circles. Joking, I would take up my 30/40 Krag rifle and my swords and knifes and after making certain my family was safe and could defend against anything I would start trying to find as many uninfected as I could and find shelters for them and make sure they understood how the rule of engagement have changed. And make sure that they could protect their families and then see if anyone was a good enough welder to combine a machete with my rifle to open up some more options.
over a year ago Watermelonesha said…
smile
link

There selling 4 High school of the dead books for only $30 thats $20 off the original price!!!!!!! Such at great deal I have to share with everyone!
over a year ago foolinlove13 said…
cool
I come from a military back round,So i have our gear ready and our evacuation plans A&B are set and ready in a (perfect world) Now in reality all would be the same except I won't be with them as time will be crucial and i work far from home so it would be upon me to catch them enroute or play catch up.
over a year ago Awesome57 said…
Food,Water,Guns,Survivors,Military Base. Perfect place. Maybe a secluded one.
over a year ago Pwing711 said…
If we are talking in Tokonosu specifically, then it's the school, if it's in general, then, I would say Wighte-Patterson Air Force Base