Academia Apocalipse - Colegial dos Mortos How do you think the infection spread so quickly?

Pwing711 posted on Nov 05, 2013 at 10:32PM
I think that even though their pop culture is similar to ours they we less in tuned with it, so when people started to eat people governments probably just thought it was "insane" rioters but when they government officials became "rioters" them selves everyone knew something was up. Also i think it might also half to do with population density and when the "riots" started.

Academia Apocalipse - Colegial dos Mortos 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Awesome57 said…
I think it spreads because people think it is another person. They approach, they are grabbed by the zombie, then bitten. It's pretty simple logic. Anybody who sees it will run away and pretend it has never happened and the brave people who try to kill them will eventually die. The government gets wind of it and they try to keep everyone under control, grouping them in places etc. One zombie gets in and that's it everybody is zombified or dead. Anybody who is smart or lucky will runaway from that area or never be there in the first place.