heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 2- A New Era

Nicolicious posted on Apr 24, 2014 at 09:37AM
“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”
― Frank Herbert

In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the world's governments formed a single united government, the United Nations of Earth(UNE), and hunted down and slaughtered the demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the demigod rebellion group known as the DSF(Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the half-bloods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world journey till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army of Grazers and destroyed. With multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in there the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the half-bloods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2041. A few months ago the Grazers created a serum that mutated a mortal's genetic code and enabled them to become immune to minor doses of radiation. With this serum they amassed an army and attacked Chernobyl. Many demigods died in the defence of their new home but in the end they prevailed. Driving the Grazer forces back, the half-bloods are now preparing for their biggest and final assault on the Grazers and the UNE.
Chernobyl is brand new. After the invasion, we started anew and began repairing the irradiated city. Now in the place of old destroyed apartments and schoolhouses there are buildings of Ancient Greek and Roman architecture, thanks to the children of Athena/Minerva. In place of broken down cars and machinery there are wooden and steel carts being pulled by bronze bulls and horses, curtesy of Hephaestus/Vulcan's children. We built a temple to our parents: the Olympians, the Titans and the Primordials. In the centre of New Olympus, as we now call Chernobyl, there stands a mighty swirling tower lined with statues of mythological creatures, much like gargoyles, and at the tip sits an imperial gold eagle which overlooks our new home. The tower is the home of the Inner Circle, the leaders of the Half-Blood Army and their friends and family. Houses and small tent markets line the streets and at the edge of our city, before the fortified wall, there is a large military encampment where we train new half-bloods and create our weapons. Lastly, encasing our city in its protective glow, stands a wall almost 300 feet high and 400 metres wide. The wall is made of both Stygian iron and Celestial bronze, Imperial Gold is still to rare to be used for anything but weapons, and is deemed impenetrable. Time will tell if what our architects say is true, but that doesn't matter. This is our home and it will stay standing for as long as I live and, if the gods allow it, longer.
This is the beginning of a new era. Our era.
Solum fortis, fortior simul
'Strong alone, stronger together.'

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

History:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

~"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi, Nemesis, Spikegilfer1997~
~Alton Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Alvin Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Derek Knight, Zeus, marshanboy~
Mortals
~Elizabeth Trace, Aqua Walker, pink-bookworm~
~Mark Ivory, Shadow Walker, Rogue475~
~"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid, Elementalist, Spikegilfer1997~
Grazers
~Kate Rodrigues, Sky Walker, Nicolicious~
-Seekers-
~Severran Lucius, Oculus II, Rogue475~
 [b][i]“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.” ― Frank Herb
last edited on Jun 16, 2014 at 12:00PM

heroes of Olympus RP Club 1392 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1392

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Must I get my character sheet for Blake?)
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(Yes please. I want everyone to repost their character sheets and update them.)
last edited over a year ago
(how many years has it been?)
Name: Taylor Kinley

Immortal Parent: Thanatos

Mortal Parent: Kate Kinley(deceased)

Weapons: Stygian Iron Dagger named Woe.

Powers: Shadow Shockwave, Shadow Traveling and The Death Touch .

Appearance: 5"10, Originally medium blonde hair that she now dyes black whenever she can, medium build yet still slim, Caucasian, dark ocean blue eyes.

Apparel: Bland dark coloured t-shirts covered with her brother's tattered brown leather jacket and ripped blue jeans.

History: Her brother Josh and her were born in Australia and moved to America when she was 8. At seven her brother was claimed and they were both taken to the Pitt after their mother's execution. After her brother's death, Taylor was fifteen, she became Warden of the Pitt. When she was 17 she broke out of the Pitt with the others and traveled across the globe till they reached Chernobyl. Soon after they arrived in Chernobyl, she left with Mark and they traversed the globe saving half-bloods and spreading word of the atrocities the Grazers had committed. She returned to Chernobyl when she was twenty-one and help defend against the Grazer invasion. She is now the unofficial leader of The Half-Blood army and is dedicated to bringing the Grazers and UNE to their knees.
(Just around one.)
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Name: Elizabeth Trace
-
-
-
Grazer Parent: Alan Trace- Grazer Colonel, 2nd Infantry Division- Europe
-
Other Parent: Jessie Trace- Deceased, Civilian
-
Weapons: HK .45 UMP sub machine gun. And a military dagger.
-
Powers: The Manipulation of any body of Water, Control Status- Adept
-
Appearance: English Nationality, Eyes -Sea Green, Long Hair -Brunette, Medium Heighth for age, Skinny, Caucasian.
-
Apparel: Blue T-Shirt, Sneakers, Blue Jeans, Tan Casual-Light Jacket
-
Personality: Adventurous, Independent, Occasionally Self-doubting, Loyal, Friendly and Social to the Demigod Resistance
-
Part of the Human Resistance Movement in London, England. therefore, High Priority Target to Grazer Special Forces
-
Elizabeth's Backstory:
She and her mother lived in London with her Father being one of the High Ranking Officers Operating in England. Shortly after her thirteenth birthday, her Father forced her to leave with a Unit of Spec Ops, during this her Mother was Killed trying to stop her Father. Directly afterword she was flown to a secret facility to begin the Training, Alongside fourteen year old Mark, and his brother Jordan. A few weeks later, Neji arrived.

Elizabeth was always rebelious, and tried to escape that year, but her Father believed she would lose the will, and accept the situation... She never lost hope, unlike her friend Mark. They got along well, but Mark was still scared, and eventually he was broken of his will. But they never lost the friendship they had with each other. Even when it came time for the induction, where all four were given the Mutated Demigod Gene. Almost directly after the horrific experience Elizabeth ran, with Mark...

With his newfound ability he was able to teleport the two of them to a nearby fishing island. But he was scared... at that point Elizabeth pleaded with him to run... together, but Mark still loved his Brother. In turn Mark pleaded not for her to leave, but the two of them had to find their journey ahead of them. Elizabeth kissed Mark and ran, without looking back...

(Technically I didn't actually write this... Rogue sent it to me when he was telling me all the information)
Name: Blake Ironheart

Immortal Parent: Hercules

Mortal Parent: Julia Ironheart

Weapons: Uses his hands most of the time, but any weapon would work fine

Powers: Superhuman Strength and Agility. Immunity to lightning strikes and minor power over wind and lightning.

Appearance: Medium length red hair and red eyes.

Apparel: Black tank top and gray jeans. Wears a gray short sleeved shirt over his tank top unbuttoned.

History: Blake was born and raised in the Pitt. During the time, he became the Pitt Champion of the Arena, along with his friend Peter. When they broke out, Blake was one of the unofficial leaders of the Pitt escapees, along with Taylor, Alton, Peter, Ace and Devin. He travel with them and once had a brawl with the City's Sentinel Blaze Phoenix.

After travelling long, they made Chernobyl their home/headquarters along with the City demigod, whom lost their City. He and the others of the Inner Circle(Leaders) took care and train the demigods. After winning the battle of Chernobyl, the leaders form the The Half-Blood Army with Taylor Kinley, his girlfriend, as the leader.
 Name: Blake Ironheart Age: 21 Immortal Parent: Hercules Mortal Parent: Julia Ironheart We
Name: Kate Rodrigues

Parents: Her mother is deceased and her father, Professor Albert Rodrigues, works for the Grazers.

Appearance: Tall, 6"2, long dirty blonde hair tied back in a bun, electric blue eyes, very fit.

Apparel: Dusty black combat boots, black ripped jeans, plain black tank top and a long brown trench coat. Kevlar vest concealed beneath her top.

Weapons: Glock 18 handgun, Imperial gold spear and a bow with arrows included.

History: Kate was born into an average family. The only thing not average was her father. He was insane and had this idea that gods lived among us and that he could give 'mere mortals' the ability to use the gods power. When gods were revealed he was put as one of the heads of the program that created Human Mutants. Kate was his secret test subject. She was administered Zeus' abilities and could create lightning and control winds to her command. While working as an assassin for the Grazers she met Mark, another mortal like her, and he persuaded her to travel with him to Chernobyl to help stop the Grazer invasion. After the battle was over she left and travelled to London where she was ambushed and captured by her father who decided she was to precious of a weapon to destroy. Because of this he removed her memory and retrained her to fight demigods.
Kate
"You can't keep me here forever. They'll find me and kill you all!" Kate chuckles and steps away from the large stainless steel table before her.
"Maybe," She muses while strolling towards the half-blood chained before her, "But you'll be long dead when they get here." Grinning savagely she drives the knife in her hand slowly into his flesh, savouring his screams. "And when they get here, they'll be dead too."
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Name:
~Marcus Ivory

Parents:
~His father was once a Prime Colonel in the Grazer Army, whom forced his own two sons into the worst possible of futures.

Appearance:
~6', Lean build, Thick black wavey hair.

Apparel:
~Death Mask, Cargo pants, Long sleeved green shirt(w/ the sleeves rolled up to make short), Black trench coat w/ hood, Universal shoulder holster.

Personality:
~Outgoing, Often serious nature, Has the ability to be a Leader but often chooses a different path, Has conflicting thoughts of Past, Present, and of course of the uncertain Future.

Weapons:
~Ebony black prototype blade, Colt M1911A1 .45, Black Nighthawk M-45(His signature handgun)

Ability:
~Shadow Walker; Has the ability to manipulate shadows, travel through them, and cast them upon foes.

History:
~In another life, Mark would've been a man of peace, rather than war. No, for in this world, his Fate was sealed. Just like the Heroes before him, they were all here for a reason. All roads lead to the Truth, guided by Fate itself...

~Nearly seven years ago, Mark and his brother; Jordan, were sent to a Grazer facility near Iwo Jima. Where they were trained to kill without mercy, without compassion. Where they lost their innocence and humanity alike...

~He now serves under Taylor Kinley, the Leader of the Demigod Resistance. The two had become close during the three long years of fighting and travelling, so much that they even see each other as siblings. For the first time in his life he actually has a family, people whom he cares for, and the only reason he is still with the resistance...
 Name: ~Marcus Ivory Age: ~21 Parents: ~His father was once a Prime Colonel in the Grazer
Mark
My eyes open, revealing a brilliant city of demigods below. "Do you enjoy it? Killing?..." I ask, taking in the sight. "...Never, but it is something, that in this world, must be done." Leon utters, scanning the area with his Barrett sniper rifle. I nod slowly, leaning against the wall of the tower that overlooked the city; Chernobyl. My hand was still burning from the battle to hold the city, when I discovered my new ability. I called it; ékleipso, or Shadow Eclipse... "Alright, I've got a question for ya, how have things been going with Elizabeth?" He asks, standing up from his prone position. I grin and look down, down toward the barracks, where she was sleeping. "It's been, well..." I trail off. "... It's been great."

"Well, it won't be morning for long, better get something to eat before the mission." Leon slings his rifle over his shoulder and starts climbing down the ladder. "Race you to the bottom?" I muse and vanish, teleporting to the top of the barracks. "Funny..." Leon murmurs with a chuckle, upon hearing the familiar sound of my Shadow Travel ability.
Taylor
Chernobyl is brand new. After the invasion, we started anew and began repairing the irradiated city. Now in the place of old destroyed apartments and schoolhouses there are buildings of Ancient Greek and Roman architecture, thanks to the children of Athena/Minerva. In place of broken down cars and machinery there are wooden and steel carts being pulled by bronze bulls and horses, curtesy of Hephaestus/Vulcan's children. We built a temple to our parents: the Olympians, the Titans and the Primordials. In the centre of New Olympus, as we now call Chernobyl, there stands a mighty swirling tower lined with statues of mythological creatures, much like gargoyles, and at the tip sits an imperial gold eagle which overlooks our new home. The tower is the home of the Inner Circle, the leaders of the Half-Blood Army and their friends and family. Houses and small tent markets line the streets and at the edge of our city, before the fortified wall, there is a large military encampment where we train new half-bloods and create our weapons. Lastly, encasing our city in its protective glow, stands a wall almost 300 feet high and 400 metres wide. The wall is made of both Stygian iron and Celestial bronze, Imperial Gold is still to rare to be used for anything but weapons, and is deemed impenetrable. Time will tell of what our architects say is true, but that doesn't matter. This is our home and it will stay standing for as long as I live and, if the gods allow it, longer.

I sigh and close my tattered and worn out journal. The last page is filled and I hope that maybe someday someone will read it and think, 'Hey, those half-bloods did something right.' I smile at my own joke, lame I know, and read the last sentence of my journal in my head. It makes me laugh at what a hypocrite I've been. The past thirteen years of my life I'd been hating the gods and hoping they were all destroyed, yet now I pray to them and hope my dad is still alive. "Get it together Tay, someone's gonna think you're crazy." I mutter to myself while standing up from my desk and sliding my journal under my bed's mattress.
Mark
I head down the stairway, toward the mess hall. "I see your up early." Alias grins, walking out of the bathroom. "What's that supposed to mean? I raise an eyebrow and throw my arm over his shoulder. "Bet you can't wait to see some action." I tease him with a laugh.
(No Minerva Little Cop, she's a virgin with my people)
Blake
I sigh, looking through some blueprints. The children of Athena and Hephaestus/Vulcan has created many ideas. They were great, but we had to look at the resources and.. Knock Knock Knock
"Come in. What is it?" I ask the messenger, a child of Hermes no, Mercury. I could sense his Roman..
"A group of demigods have arrived, they look worn out. They are eating and drinking but they refuse to speak, the guard said you needed to know." He answers
"I see...pass the message to Lady Kinley" I order and he walks away. I throw my shirt over me and I make my way towards the Wall

(Btw, what would they call us? The Inner Circle? Lords and Ladies?)
(I guess, I have an idea that in the end things should go almost back into the medieval ages. I'll discuss it tomorrow on the Getting to Know forum when I have time.)
(Hmm, cool, a restart..)
(Aqua Walker for Elizabeth, it would fit better than Water Adept ^_^)
(Kkkkkk)
(Ermahgad, stop yelling, we get it already! XD)
Mark
"Are you kidding, I've seen more combat than you!" Alias chuckles, as we walk through the doors of the Cafeteria. Along with a sign engraved with the Greek lettering for Food, how original? "In your dreams..." I grin and nod toward the chef. "Can I have your world famous meatloaf?" He asks, not even bothering to challenge my remark.
"Hey, have you seen Ellie?" I murmur, glancing about the mess hall, she was nowhere in sight of course. "Not since yesterday."
(I don't know what to post)
Blake
"Where are they?" I ask the Wall guard and he points out the way to me. Ever since the word got out of the Grazer's defeat, demigods have been travelling long and far to reach Chernobyl, in groups and some alone. I try my best to introduce each of them myself, though I'm busy. I enter a room where the head guard was sitting with a bunch of demigod. The messenger was right. They did look worn out, exhausted. Their lips were dry, the clothes they wore look like it was plated with dirt. I nod at the guards before sitting next to the demigods.
"Well demigods, welcome to Chernobyl" I greet them with a smile
(Have her wake up and head through the barracks, I'll have Mark meet em)
(Ok)
Elizabeth-
My eyes snap open and I sit up. Looking around the place there didn't seem to be many people around so I jumped off, and went to walk through the barracks.
(Blarg so Elizabeth has been called a whole slew of different nicknames, but how does Ellie sound?)
Mark
"Right well I'll see you around. I mutter upon spotting Ellie walking through the halls. The barracks hadn't changed much, with all the changes taking place this place had pretty much stayed the same. Just an ordinary military barracks full of demigods and wandering humans. "Hey there!" I announce when I catch up to her.
(Yeah, Eli sounds fine. Haha)
Elizabeth-
I spot Mark and smile as he walks up to me. "Hey," I say back to him with a small smile. "What's going on?"
Mark
"Well, breakfast is about to be ready." I tell her with a nod, pointing over toward Alias. "Listen um, Leon's planned this mission that starts in a couple hours, I was thinking about tagging along... If that's okay with you?"
Elizabeth-
I nod my head. "Alright," I say, looking over. "Yeah, if course. No need to ask me. You're free to do whatever you like," I smile at him.
Mark
"... Ellie, I do..." I look her in the eyes, somewhat concerned. "I do need to ask you, I mean... If you don't think that's a good idea then that's fine, I don't have to go."
Elizabeth-
"You want to go though, don't you?" I say, looking into Marks eyes. "It's your choice in the end. You're the one going," I tell him.
Mark
"It doesn't matter if I want to or not, Besides what kind of person would I be if I chose war, rather than love?" I ask her with a half smile.
Elizabeth-
I laughed a little. I nod my head. "Do you want to stay here with me?" I ask him.
Mark
"...Ellie, what I want is irrelevant, it's war, it never changes... Do you want me to stay?"
Elizabeth-
"Yeah I guess so," I admit, "but, Mark you're allowed to be selfish every now and then."
Mark
"Then I'll stay, besides I'm sure Leon can handle it without me, this time." I muse, giving her a hopeful smile. Selfishness used to control me, just as Jordan... It was something we learned from the heartless monsters, to know only war.
Elizabeth-
I smile back at him. "Who else is going with Leon?" I ask him, looking out into his eyes.
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Name: "Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi

Immortal Parent: Nemesis

Mortal Parent: Kazuki Itsuki Takahashi, son of Athena

Weapons: Silver Dual-Chokuto, Hidden blades on both arms and legs, Two Beretta M9's, Two Thompson Contenders, Two small grenade launchers that more or less resemble flintlock pistols.

Powers: Perception, Elemental control, Acrobatic's, a considerable martial skill, somewhat enhanced physique. Can speak Greek, Latin, English and Japanese. Capable of mimicking voices near-perfectly. Completely ambidextrous.

Appearance: The now two-meters tall (6'6.74) Arik still claims to favor stealth, even if his body seems devoted to not doing so. Still slender and subtly muscled Arik's hair is still quite long and in battle is tied back in a pony-tail. His hair is black, his eyes are near-if-not black as well. Despite his name since Athena decided to give his grandfather a child with a Caucasian appearance to make him blend in Arik also appears Caucasian.

Apparel: A long black jacket with white lines across it, the hood can torn into a collar and the cloth can store supplies in somewhat of a pocket-dimension. A lightweight armor darkly colored, a ninja mask cloth made of the same material as a jacket, a dragonbone mask, pure-white under normal circumstances. All of this can be contained within his Yin-Yang headband when not in use.

History: Arik was a traveler pretty much since he could remember, he was caught by the Grazer's at the age of ten and from then until the great escape he was a combatant. Despite the children of Nemesis not having outstanding abilities Arik has knowledge of elemental control. Whereas a child who inherited these powers would be more power Arik chooses to believe this is as much due to their blood as it is their focus. Since escaping the Pitt he has traveled with the group of demi-gods until they reached Chernobyl. Arik has distinguished himself for his leading ability and hardline commitment to his moral code.
Rogue475 commented…
Borderline OP *cough-cough* so two things: 6'6.74"? you do realize that's taller than Blake... And he's the Hulk... So 12 weapons, excluding abilities, did I count right? over a year ago
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
Does Blaze mention a height for Blake? Because his character sheet only seems to talk about his hair. Anyways, should Blaze want Blake to be abnormally tall then around the height I have Arik at is just out of the starting gate. 6'5 in my mind is where you get into the unusual. Basically it serves to create an amusing dynamic of a small-average mans mind and a larger mans body. over a year ago
Most of it is taken from the memory of the last character sheet. It wasn't all that long. over a year ago
(I just had the longest conversation with myself I've had in ages. Mind if I show your character sheet to one of my friends?)
Name: "Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid

Parents:Phillip and Rosaline Reid

Appearance: 5'8, slender, violet eyes, short black hair, amused smirk

Apparel: Dress pants, dress shirt and black vest, black trench coat, pork pie hat. Kevlar under clothes

Personality: Eternally pragmatic. Serves the smartest people around, the ones that pay him or the ones that can guarantee his continued survival.

Weapons: Silver weapons that are normally buttons on his jacket, when the buttons are torn off however they take their original form. Mostly firearms and short blades.

History: Earned freedom from the program by force. On the way he had to kill his parents who had volunteered him for the program to give humans demigod powers. Despite this he harbored no ill-will "It's just good business" was his final remark to them.
(Mine? If so feel free, you don't put something on the internet without being ready for it to be seen by the entire world.)
(Indeed, it will make for interesting conversation tomorrow.)
Mark
"Well, he's already got about twenty demigods..." I murmur, looking slightly down.
(A tidbit. The name Eli is fine but I assume you want us to think of it as "L-E" that is normally spelt "Ellie" Whereas "Eli" as a male Hebrew name (If memory serves) pronounced "E-LIE" which is what I originally read it as.)
I don't mean to make this comment as a retaliation for your earlier concerns about Arik's being OP. I appreciate that you give your thoughts on the matter. over a year ago
pink-bookworm commented…
It's just a nickname Spike. It doesn't have to be spelt like the actual name would over a year ago
I'm aware. Clarity is the name of the game. over a year ago
(I just remembered the book of Eli... That certainly won't do, thank you.)
Elizabeth-
"Oh, wow. I didn't realise so many people were still prepared to fight. It's not a bad thing though," I say to him.
(Fuq dis [ i ] shiz! i'm sick of it! Lol)
Mark
"No it's not, anyway I just thought I could help out." I tell her and shrug.
(Haha what are you suck if?)
Elizabeth-
"Yeah. You know, if you really want to, you can go?" I say.
I believe you mean "Sick of" not "Suck if" over a year ago
pink-bookworm commented…
Yes, I do. Oops over a year ago
( Using this: ]i[ and ]/i[ )
Mark
"It's for anyone willing to do a covert mission. I mean, you could come..." I trail off and shake my head. "No, It's fine."
(Oh haha, yeah I see)
Elizabeth-
I look at Mark. "I see," I say, as he mentions the fact that I could come, then shakes his head.
(What season is it?)