heroes of Olympus RP Club Back to Camp Half Blood

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Dec 21, 2013 at 04:51PM
This Role Play is special. I want to go back to basics, the normal Camp Half Blood with no fancy stuff. I want this to be a normal RP, as normal as our RPs can be lol.

I'll start with the rules..

1) No special powers of such other than your God parents power.
2) You cannot be more powerful than a Big Three child in matters of Godly ability
3) Only children of Hephaestus are allowed to have Pyrokinesis and not all of them can have it.
4) Stay in camp unless you have a quest or a mortal issue
5) Lets keep below the age of 17
6) Don't have too many powers, Magical Items is okay.
7) No Romans

Also remember you have activities. As for the time it is years after the war, peace between the camps and no demigod from the series we know is alive.

Character sheet~

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Powers:

Weapons:

History:

Others:

Counselor?:

Add how you got to camp half blood and when in history. For those demigod whose cabin isn't in the books, you can share how you'd like them to look. Also tell if you go to school or you're a year rounder.

Demigods~

Avis Bodrovski, son of Apollo/Counselor(Blaze_of_Ares)
Jake Kimble, son of Hephaestus(crash14)
Taylor Jordan, daughter of Athena/Counselor(Nicolicious)
Lily Dawn, daughter of Athena(pink-bookworm)
Ian McKinley, son of Boreas/Counselor(ConnerandTravis)
James Hasting, son of Athena(Rogue475)
Roberto Juarez, son of Kratos(Mutilation)
Dakota Brackenson, daughter of Apollo(KatieK102)
Levi Lycus Edwards, son of Circe(Spikegilfer1997)
David, son of Hecate(RedwaH253)
Carter Thompson, son of Ares/Counselor(Alvin2442)
Scarlett Valentine, daughter of Hypnos(Love_Scar)
Dalton David, son of Hephaestus(torrent)
Lois Señeres, daughter of Athena(sweetsel)

Mods~
All Admins

last edited on Feb 06, 2014 at 11:19AM

heroes of Olympus RP Club 1559 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1559

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Avis Bodrovski

Immortal Parent: Apollo

Appearance: Pic

Apparel: CHB shirt and jeans. Hooded Jacket(in pic)

Powers: healing and accuracy

Weapons: A normal bow with a cool looking dark aura(nothing special, just a cool aura) (pic)

History: Came into CHB when he was 5 and has been staying there since

Others: Likes black despite being a child of Apollo. Year Rounder

Counselor?: Yes
last edited over a year ago
 Name: Avis Bodrovski Age: 15 Immortal Parent: Apollo Appearance: Pic Apparel: CHB camisa a
I walk out of my cabin. Today, the campers will return and the camp will finally begin
over a year ago crash14 said…
Name: jake kimble
Apperance: african american 5'5 one green and one purple eye with goggles usally on head
Immortal parent: hephaestus
Apperal: a black tshirt with a red flame on it and black shorts
Powers: pyrokinesis
Weapons: a hammer that can turn into any tool or weapon nescesarry
History: been at camp for a year and is the best builder for magical weapons
Is in the the forge fixing some broken swords from the collesum
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Name: Taylor Jordans

Immortal Parent: Athena

Appearance: Tall, skim, tanned, dirty blonde hair and grey eyes.

Apparel: Usually she wears the CHB shirt and jeans/shorts and her Boston Red Sox hoodie over the top.

Powers: The usual Athenian stuff.

Weapons: Bow and arrows plus a celestial bronze Xiphos.

History: Taylor lived with her strict law-abiding father until she got expelled from her fourth school. After this he disowned her and before she could be sent to an orphanage, she ran away and was found by a satyr at 13 who brought her to CHB.

Others: She has a Pegasus named Theseus.

Counselor?: Yah.

I yawn and walk to Half Blood Hill waiting for the campers.
The cab finally arrives and I toss the driver some cash. After stepping out of the car, I grab my backpack and walk towards Thalia's Tree.
"Taylor!" I call out, noticing a friend
"Avis!" I call back and walk towards him, my backpack slung over my right shoulder.
"Hey, you finally showed up, I thought you were going to be late again like last year"
"I told you why I was late last year, traffic jam." I snort but smile. "Anyway, how long have you been here for?"
"I just woke up 5 minutes ago" I smile
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Name: Lilly Dawn

Immortal Parent: Athena

Appearance: Dark brown hair that falls in waves. Tall, tanned and stormy grey eyes. She thinks they look awful with her brown hair.

Apparel: Usually wears her CHB shirt with either a pair of shorts or jeans. Has been known to wear track suit pants occasionally.

Powers: doesn't have any.

Weapons: knife.

History: She's been at camp since she was a little baby because her dad, Murray left her at Thalia's tree. You could say her dad was a bit drunk at the time and she was crying her eyes out. She was two. Is a year rounder although wishes to go to school. Her brother was there to, fast asleep.

Others: Has a full blood brother at camp. His name is Aaron Dawn. They're fraternal twins.

Counsellor?: nope.
 Name: Lilly Dawn Age: 15 Immortal Parent: Athena Appearance: Dark brown hair that falls in w
I walk up behind Avis* anyone want there weapon revolutionized?
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Name: Ian McKinley

Immortal Parent: Boreas

Appearance: Brown hair with frost tips on them, really bright blue eyes

Apparel: shorts and a t-shirt. Sometime wears shoes

Powers: snow coming out of his hands, crystals too. Also he can cool things off with his breath.

Weapons: A sword made of ice and his powers.

History: Ian was born in Quebec, Canada, but his mom an him went across the border and into America. He spent his childhood happy, until he was 10 years old. Ian found out about his powers and who his father really was. He traveled to New York in search of camp. Which he obviously found

Others: Ian can speak French. He doesn't really feel the cold. His cabin is ice inside. He is a year round camper because he's too much of a risk. He's the only Boreas demigod. Spends most of his time alone and is considered a freak.

Counselor?: Yes

I look at Jake then my bow "I prefer my own version, but I'll get back to you if I need one"
Aaron and I stand beside each other, my hands in my jeans pocket.
Nods and spins my hammer * alright...well if anyone needs me ill be in my cabin * walks off*
"Any of your friends here?" Aaron asks and I shrug In Response.
I wave to random demigods from the hill
"What is with you and waving at random people?" I joke and prod Avis in the ribs.
"It's fun, some people feel nice and some people get creeped out" I laugh
"yours?" I ask
"There are better ways to make friends, Avis." I scold and slap his shoulder lightly.
"Like how I met you?" I ask "Finding someone deep in the forest at night with monsters all around, which one eventually found us?" I chuckle
"Ehh you know I don't have anyone except you Lil," he sighed and his eyes darted to the floor. "Hey, come on you gotta have somebody. We've been here longer than most," I reply.
"I was pastel painting and you interrupted me." I retort and sit down on the grass. "Not my fault you screamed like a little girl when I swung my Xiphos at your neck."
"I didn't scream! I melodically expressed my feelings which was shock...plus who would be prepared for a Xiphos at their neck in the forest in the middle of the night"
"Obviously not you." I snort and watch people leaving vehicles and approaching the camp. "You asked me something along the same lines. I think it went, 'Who paints in the middle of a forest in the middle of the night?'"
I was inside my ice palace. It was nice and cozy for me, but for anybody else they would freeze to death. I sigh and go outside. I sit on the steps, watching the campers.
"Yeah, you answer was just 'Me' " I chuckle
(brb)
As im walking to my cabin juggling 3 fireballs i notice the ice palace and a camper sitting outside as i look to him* hiya...who are you?
I get up from the steps and I decide to go into the forest. The rule is to not go into the forest without a weapon, but that isn't a problem for me. I breathe softly and cold air comes out.
"But seriously, why would you paint in the forest at night?"
Sees the camper walk off and shrugs* rude* walks into my cabin and tinkers with some traps like the booby traps i put in the woods earlier for monsters*
I was sitting up in a tree making snowballs. I think about my past.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Name: James Hasting

Immortal Parent: Athena

Appearance: Caucasian, Brown Slightly Long hair, Stormy Grey eyes.

Apparel: Formal Shirt, with Black Sweater Vest, and Khakis, sneakers.

Powers: Intelligence, Stratagem, and Swordsman

Weapons: A Single-handed Bronze Longsword of European Design

History: Born into a wealthy lifestyle in uptown New York City. His father is a realistate agent who has done well for himself.

Others: He is of the intellectual sort, which comes from his wealthy upbringing. He only comes to camp for Two months a year due to being part of a private school system.

Counselor?: No, however he only offer lessons in Fencing and other styles of swordsmanship.
 Name: James Hasting Age: 16 Immortal Parent: Athena Appearance: Caucasian, Brown Slightl
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
ano rounder? over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
didnt notice it in the description... hold on over a year ago
(Rouge, you can't be an Athena counselor is Little Cop already is)
Rogue475 commented…
its Rogue over a year ago
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
oops, sorry over a year ago
(Very well)
(Good now?)
James-
I hadn't been to camp in rather a long time, it seemed I always found myself bored. However, Camp really had begun to grow on me, and the people, It was great to spend time with people who actually listened and were interested in the sorts that I was interested in. Rather than the filthy-rich kids I had spent most of my life pretending to like. No, this was my real home, I belonged here... I think I think if this as my father's SUV pull's up at the Camp Gate. "Have a good time, your father mentioned that." Says Henry, my Father's driver. "Yes I'm sure he did..." I mutter to myself and get out of the black vehicle, along with my blade in-hand.
(yes, thank you)
Rogue475 commented…
no problem, just feel free to let me know if something similar occurs again. over a year ago
I make my way through the gate and onto the familiar grounds of Camp Halfblood.
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
Name: Mark Harris

Immortal Parent: Dionysus

Appearance: Average height, messed up black hair, and light blue eyes

Apparel: Red overshirt, black jeans, and black shoes

Powers: Can control plants, can summon any kind of drink (but can't summon anything alcoholic until he is of legal age), and is partially immune to anything that can cause madness.

Weapons: A celestial bronze spear with a decoration of vines around the handle.

History: His mother was some random girl Dionysus met at a party, after 9 years of raising him, she had gotten tired of raising Mark and brought him to CHB.

Others: Mark is a pretty normal guy, and occasionally likes to joke about his dad, and he loves attending parties.

Counselor?: Yes.
"Yeah I know." "Look there's campers everywhere. I'll come with you to say hi to some of them?" I suggest.
I head back to my cabin. I needed somewhere I could practice my powers, but since my cabin was made of ice there were no place.
Aaron and I wander around In search of someone and that's when we spot a boy standing beside what I gathered was once his cabin.
I stare at the ice palace. It was once a lovely wooden cabin but then I turned into something more like home.
Unsure if what to say we stand there awkwardly.
"I don't appreciate being stared at." I say, turning around. "What are you going to make fun of now? The frost on my hair? How pale I am? I'm an illegal citizen? Or is because of my father? Go on, I've heard them all."