heroes of Olympus RP Club Surviving the Tyrant's Invasion

Rogue475 posted on Apr 06, 2013 at 08:19PM
Crete, one of the last remaining safe havens for our kind has found by the enemy. For six years the Mist has protected us from the Grazer army, but now it has been lost. they know we unprepared for an assualt. So we can expect a full invasion of our homes in a matter of days, we can't defend Crete... We are to small in numbers, but maybe...just maybe we can survive.
(Based on the massivly popular RP the Pitt)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­--
-Character Sheet:

Name:

Mortal or Demigod:

Appearance:

Outfit:

Powers:(...blarg)

Weapons:(one melee, one primary rifle or shotgun, and one pistol)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­-

GOAL: survive
last edited on Apr 06, 2013 at 08:35PM

heroes of Olympus RP Club 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(Anyone who joins gets a birthday cake :)
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
(Awesome, and I'll enjoy that cake)
Name: Thomas Xavier

Mortal

Appearance:

Outfit:

Weapons: A machete, Ak-47, M1911
last edited over a year ago
 Name: Thomas Xavier Age: 17 Mortal Appearance: Outfit: Weapons: A machete, Ak-47, M19
over a year ago DemigodsRock said…
Name: Jax Wynters
Demigod (son of apollo)
Appearance: Short spiky brown hair, fairly muscular tan.
Outfit: white singlet, jeans
Weapons: bow, two knives
(Nvm the weapons.. Umm.. Idk)
(Can it be a bow.. Or definitely guns?)
Rogue475 commented…
the enemy has armas so...it may be a good idea to have at least a pistol over a year ago
DemigodsRock commented…
okay :P over a year ago
DemigodsRock commented…
and how about a crossbow? over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
if you want, its your choice over a year ago
Weapons: Crossbow / M4 , 92FS Pistol
I walk down the empty streets of Crete. My asualt rifle was attached to a sling over my back. There were two parts of Crete: the demigod side and the mortal side. we used to call the demigod side the "Heroes district" everyone thought them to be better than any mortal... I try not to think about it too much.
over a year ago Elements said…
With my crossbow hung over my back I run to where I heard screaming, it seems nobody else is around to help.
Rogue475 commented…
is this demigodRock on another profile?, if not please fill out a character sheet. over a year ago
Elements commented…
Its demi over a year ago
Elements commented…
damn thats gotta confuse some people.. over a year ago
I had about four 30 round rifle magazines on my person, but I knew what I had was pretty basic. I really wanted a DMR...but that would probably never happen, things were too scarce. I hear a scream toward thedemigod district and sprint Iin the general direction, being careful not to let my pistol fall out of its holster.
I was now near the border line, basically a guarded checkpoint with three sentry guards at the four gates throughout the island. "Are you going to do anything about that?" I ask the guard nearest to me. "Don't worry about it." he repies and walks off. the way was open, I could make it through... "look its a grazer spy plane!" I shout and point at a satelite in the sky. the idiots look up and give me the perfect opertunity to slipe through. "Second time being here, last visit didn't end well...oh well." I mutter to myself and keep moving toward the origin of the screem.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(so another pitt forum...I'll think of something, meanwhile, please join this: link)
over a year ago IstJae513 said…
Name: Chapin Wright
Mortal or Demigod:Demigod
(Child of Posiedon)
Appearance:pic
Outfit:pic
Powers: control over water.
Weapons: A white .45 pistol, a silver knife.
 Name: Chapin Wright Age:15 Mortal or Demigod:Demigod (Child of Posiedon) Appearance:pic Outfit:
Elements and DemigodsRock are the same person people
I run in the general direction until the screaming stops.
"Uh oh.." I mumble.
I draw my crossbow and load an arrow. I smile a bit when I do so, because only 30 or so people have recommended a gun. I like it old style, whether it gets me killed in the future or not.
I run past a few people who seemed to be children of Poseidon. "I heard screams coming from
that-a-away, anyone wanna check it out?
I run up behind a demigod who looked my age. "What's going on?" I ask him and chamber my rifle.
I get a little shocked by a guy who surprised me from behind. I turn around and see guy who didn't look very familiar. I would have usually seen his face a couple of times at least. Interesting.
"I heard screams, I might need a little more help than myself. It was coming from over there."
I run towards where I heard the screams earlier.
"I'm right behind you" I mutter and follow.
"Holy s***" I say, as I spot a cabin blazing on fire.
"Find a child of poseidon!" I shout and look around to see if there was another entrance not covered in fire.
"Got it." I run back to the cabin with the children of Poseidon.
"Can anyone hear me!?" I shout and hear a whimper, through the crackle of the flames.
I arrive at the cabin where I saw the Poseidon children but hey are not there anymore. "Uh oh" I think to myself. They can't have gone too far away.
(The problem is that the child of poseidon isn't posting which makes this a difficult situation, how do you want this to go down?)
(Yeah.. Umm, they can try it without her)

I decided it was too late to start looking for her and ran back to the blaze. "Dude? Where did you go?"
"I've been here trying to find a way inside, someone is still alive inside." I say and look at my jacket... leather. "Here use this to get inside" I say and hand him my jacket, I turn and look at the checkpoint not too far away. "Ill get help, save them" I say and run as fast as I could toward the checkpoint.
"Got it." I run inside using the jacket to protect my lungs and shout for the victim of the fire. "Hello? Are you in there?"
(Do you wanna be the victim or..)
Rogue475 commented…
why not? over a year ago
VICTIM...
"Over here, there is someone locked in this room! I can't get it open!" shouts the victim of this despicable crime.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Name: Caitlyn "Cat" Dreer
Mortal or Demigod?: Demigod
Ip: Apollo
Appearance: 5"11, Auburn Hair tied back in a bun, green eyes, medium build.
Outfit: Ripped jeans covered in dried blood paint etc, simple black shirt, green combat jacket.
Powers: Extreme Accuracy, can make mini suns, great at that poetry and singing crap. Also is extremely superior on her ability to BLARG!
Weapons: Bow + Arrows, Daggers, M9 Tactical Pistol, Rifle.
Rogue475 commented…
haha blargalism, the new big thing over a year ago
Name: Alexei Avis Borodin, goes by Avis

Mortal or Demigod: Demigod

IP: Unknown

Appearance: pic

Outfit: pic

Powers:(...blarg) Unknown

Weapons:(one melee, one primary rifle or shotgun, and one pistol) A dagger, a sniper, a 44
 Name: Alexei Avis Borodin, goes por Avis Age: 19 Mortal or Demigod: Demigod IP: Unknown Ap
Elements commented…
Looks like a Hades to me :P over a year ago
"Okay, I'm coming!" I shout back and run towards the voice. "Can you get out?" I run to the door.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I patrol the city docks.
(c'mon victim :3)
I climb up the watch tower and aim with my sniper, looking for enemies