heroes of Olympus RP Club DATA: Defense and Technology Agency

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 06, 2013 at 06:57AM
In 2015 a special force was assembled, DATA. It was created by Marcus Jules, son of Athena. He had lost many friends on quest and missions. He became the Secretary of Defense (oh whatever, idk) and created DATA, Defense and Technology Agency, a special force of Demigods to do quest for the Gods and missions for the country. DATA also make arms and technology for the Nation. Marcus was the Director of DATA.

Marcus died in a mission, trying to save someone from North Korea. Katrina Johnson, daughter of Mercury was named his successor. She use DATA for demigod children and families. They live in DATA bases around the Nation guarded by DATA. DATA became Demigod Ability Training Agency to Half-Bloods.

During a Quest, Katrina disappeared. Her comrades was knocked out when it happened. They did not know where she went. Zachary Parker, son of Apollo was named as next Director. He was Katrina's friend and competition, making him trustworthy and the perfect successor. It is 2025

Of course there is still Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter, a DATA Base is under them, it is a secret Base, only Half Bloods know about it. The Government knows the other bases though.

You are a Demigod in DATA. You are stationed in the biggest DATA Base in America. DATA Base Nevada. If you are an elder Half Blood, you can be trainers to the younger ones. In DATA, you are given Code Names and you would be called by your CodeName. But on the field your real name must not be known. Zach is to be known as Director only.

Quest are from Gods, Missions are not.

Ranks:
Lieutenant Colonel
Major
Captain
First Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Sergeant Major of the Army
Command Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
First Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Form

Rank and CodeName:

Age(Above 17):

IP:

MP:

Appearance:

Personality:

Powers:

Demigod Job(Camper for normal):

Military Job(Riflemen and stuff):

Missions Done:
Accomplished:
Failed:

Military Weapon:

Demigod Weapon:

Armour:

History:

Others:
~~~~~~
Demigods:
Lieutenant Chameleon, daughter of Apollo, Archery Trainer: Kiera Mason (ShadowRanger) - MIA
First Lieutenant Blaze Phoenix, son of Mars, Sword Trainer: Kaji Feng Arashikage (me)
Captian Vigil, son of Nemisis, Counselor: Arisutea Akira Takahashi (Spikegilfer1997)
Second Lieutenant Rogue, son of Athena: Aaron Mc'Carthey (Rogue475)
First Sergeant Lux Shine, daughter of Poseidon, Combat Trainer: Chapin Wright (ItsJae)
First Lieutenant Winchester, son of Poseidon, Magic Trainer: Jensen Padalecki (goodyb0y55)
Captain Bullseye, daughter of Apollo, Counselor and Archery Trainer: Kahlee Parkers (Nicolicious)
First Lieutenant Archemedes, son of Hephaestus, Counselor and Mechanic: Nicholas Da Vinci (Mutaliation)
Major Jinx, son of Apollo, camper: Ajax (Killer24)

~
Created by Blaze and Kiera
~
 In 2015 a special force was assembled, DATA. It was created por Marcus Jules, son of Athena. He had lo
last edited on May 08, 2013 at 10:57AM

heroes of Olympus RP Club 411 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 411

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Rank and CodeName: Major Blaze Phoenix

Age(Above 17): 20

IP: Mars

MP: Natasha Arshikage

Appearance: Unknown (as in, I don't know XD)

Personality: Calm, Dark

Powers: Controls fire and weapons

Demigod Job(Camper for normal): Sword Trainer

Military Job(Riflemen and stuff): Scout, Sniper-men

Missions Done: 222
Accomplished: 219
Failed: 3

Military Weapon: A sniper, pistol and a SMG

Demigod Weapon: A Katana

Armour: Pic.

History: 3 years with Lupa at age 7. Trained with Grandfather before that. Spend 11 years in the Legion till he enlist in the military. Was in the air force for 2 years then switch to Marine for 1 year. Director Recruited him after.

Others: No
last edited over a year ago
 Rank and CodeName: Major Blaze Phoenix Real Name: Kaji Feng Arashikage Age(Above 17): 20 IP: M
over a year ago IstJae513 said…
Rank and Codename: Agent Lux Shine
Ip: Posiedon
Mp: Lisa Wright Cassedy. (She took her moms Maiden name.)
Appearance:Pic
Personality:Rebelious, Head strong and easily agitated.
powers: Manipulation over water.
Demigod job: Combat instructor.
Military job: Spy and infiltrator.
missions done: 247
Accomplished :230
Failed:17
military weapon:Steletto blade boots, 2 black .45 pistols. And trip wire
Demigod weapon: two daggers one silver one Imperial gold.
Armour: Bullet proof black body suit.
History: was recruited at a young age at D.A.T.A because of her advance skill set at 17 which was higher that most demigods older than her.
Other: Doesnt like Seafood and loves Cats.
 Rank and Codename: Agent Lux Shine Real name: Chapin Wright Age: 18 Ip: Posiedon Mp: Lisa Wright
over a year ago IstJae513 said…
Chapin

I enter DATA headquarters. "Whats on the pay roll today Senpai?" I ask Major Blaze aka Major pain.
(Rank?)
IstJae513 commented…
Sergent. over a year ago
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Rank and Code Name: Ichirou Megalos Kreios: Captain Vigil of Method Squad

IP: Nemesis

MP: Kirito Itsuki Takahashi the severer: Son of Athena

Appearance: Long Black hair, black eye's, thin frame, 5'10

Personality: Not consistent across all situation's.

Powers: Elemental prowess and charm's, occasionally taps into the fade to use the remaining power of the forgotten god's

Demigod Job: Nemesis cabin high counselor (Leave's job to others unless important)

Military Job: Strategist/Black ops

Missions Done:77
Accomplished:75
Failed:2

Military Weapon: Calico M960 SMG's, Beretta 92's, 62 Thompson Contender's, Revolver's, One handed sawed off shotgun's. (Reloaded with air mastery.)

Demigod Weapon: Zatoichi's, Ono's, Kama's, Survival knives, Kunai, Hidden Blades, Scrolls, Shuriken, trench knives, and a pair of nun-chuck's

Armour: A long black jacket, long sleeve shirt, leather gloves, jean's, headphone's with multiple application's. Also a head band with the Ying-Yang symbol in the middle surrounded by Kanji

History: A member of the fabled Takahashi clan, capable of going beyond the binding's of blood to master another clan's technique.

Others: Takahashi means "High bridge" and Akira means "Bright" Arisutea is the Japanese equivalent of Alistair which is the Scottish equivalent of Artorias which is the Latin equivalent of Alexander. He is the conquering golden bridge. Odd considering his prowess with Umbrakinesis.
(rank? -.-)
(Fixed, I'm a Captain.)
(so you are Captain Vigil or what?)
(Should seem more clear now, hopefully.)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
CodeName: Rogue
Age(Above 17): 35
IP: Athena
MP: Unknown
Appearance: 
Personality: Reckless, lone Wolf
Power: Elite Perception
Demigod Job: He is a bloody Spy 
Military Job: Intelligence Operative 
Missions Done: 79 High risk Operations
-Acomplished: 78
-Failed: 1
Military Weapon: P226R TACTICAL.
Demigod Weapon: none
Armour: none
History: He is a spy, it's all he has ever known. He has never truely loved, and knows only to kill and gather intel.
Others: his perception grants him the ability to see targets in a split second and shoot them almost simultaneously.
 Rank: segundo Lieutenant CodeName: Rogue Real Name: Aaron Mc'Carthey Age(Above 17): 35 IP: Ath
OP. 79 -failed-
"Get the h*ll out of here!" my partner shouts as we run through the building, which at this point was shaking. "How could they have known!?" I shout and shoot two enemies in an instant, they fall to the ground and I jump over them.
\| P226R tactical .40 Cal. Pistol +attachable suppressor|/
 OP. 79 -failed- "Get the h*ll out of here!" my partner shouts as we run through the building, which
(going on now?)
Rogue475 commented…
wha? over a year ago
"Paxton over here!" I call out and show him a fast way out of the building... jumping into into the siene river(btw this Op is in france) "no, we can't survive that fall." he mutters trying to think of a better option. "Only one way to find out, either way I'm not taking the elevator!" I say and leap out of the building, tucking my arms as close to my chest as possible.
(Is this op going on now?)
Rogue475 commented…
mine is, idk about you guys, but I like creating my own action to start off a new caracter over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
is this okay blaze? I respect you enough too editar and wait for your call over a year ago
(This is a two man Op. with Paxton and Aaron. the Ops that this little team does are high risk high reward missions)
(need rescue? since it's failed)
(Oh absolutely :-)

I hit the water with such force, I had the wind knocked out of me. but I was still alive, and so was Paxton. "Water is nice and freezing, what'd you think?" I ask and kidd, as I swim to the nearest ladder.
I drive to the rescue point in the Jeep, nearing it. I was told to get out of there if they weren't there in 10 mins
"Where is the extraction point?" asks paxtons as we rest a moment on the sidewalk. "Five miles..." I mutter and paxton looks at me wide-eyed. "In ten minutes? we'll never make it!" he exclaims. "I know, unless we can... confiscate a vehicle..." I mutter and take out my handgun. "Just a moment" I mutter
I reach there and set the timer
"Sortez de la bagnole!" I shout and aim my pistol at the civilian.
(gtg, you can control my character till you get to Nevada. After the jeep they will take a boat or plane or whatever)
"Go-go-go-go!" shouts Paxton as more police vehicles enter the chase, we must be paris' most wanted... "we are almost there!" I shout as I drive the car straight into the river siene. We resurface and swim to the bridge. "The evac should be waiting." I mutter.
over a year ago goodyb0y55 said…
Rank and codename: First Lieutentant Winchester.
Ip: Mars
Mp: Mary Padalecki
Apearance:pic. 6"1' olive skin, green eyes and dirty blonde-ish Hair.
Personality: Sarcastic and slightly Narcissistic complex. Sereous and will give his life for his Team.
Powers: Posiedon powers.
Demigod Job: special and magic weapons instructor.
Military Job: DEVGRU Forced RECON officer.
Missions:149
Accomplished:143
Failed:6
Military weapon: one NAVAL issue Mk 25 Mod 0 and a Colt 1911 pistol.
Demigod weapon: sword that is made of Celestial Bronze.
Armor: Special issue SEAL Tactics Bulletproof vest, usually used on missions only.
History: Grew up with his step-father in the Marines. Was requested by DATA after being instated in DEVGRU at age 24 and does missions for DATA and DEVGRU on and off.
other. Loves his car(1967 chevy Impala) that has a cache of weapons and ammo in a special compartment in the trunk.
 Rank and codename: First Lieutentant Winchester. Real name: Jensen Padalecki Age:27 Ip: Mars Mp:
Rogue475 commented…
his left hand pistol would not fogo unless he manually pulled back the hammer^ notice the hammer is not fully engaged, therefore it would not shoot. over a year ago
IstJae513 commented…
wow way to take the life out it. over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
I notice those small little movie mistakes all the time. even today I watched: Enemy of the State, same thing happend over a year ago
Alvin2442 commented…
How comes your parent's Mars, but you have Poseidon's powers? over a year ago
Jensen

I hum Metalica as i get ready for a fast rope to Charlie. My team adjust their weapons, a simple recon mission at a possible Hostile area. We Drop down Five miles from the village and begin the to march.
"Why do I get a recovery mission?" I muttered.
"Because variety is the spice of life."
"Shut up Trickster." I retorted
"Well stealth has to get boring sometimes, right?"
"Didn't ask you, Silver-tongue."
"Best to know a variety of thing's."
"Spy-crab........." I said with a deadly tone
"Sorry boss."
(Those are the member's of Method squad in case you didn't catch it. Myself Vigil, Trickster, Silver-tongue, and Spy-crab.)
We got close to the extraction point, we all donned our black porcelain mask's. Mine resembled a wolf, Trickster's resembled a porcupine, silver tongue's resembled a weasel and Spy-crab's resembled a panther. When I finished with my wireless radio I pulled up the hood concealed in the collar of my jacket I sent my teammate's into position for a rapid strike assault.
We reach the extraction point, a jeep was parked in front of a ruined building. then I saw blaze... "we got the intel, but our cover was blown and we were unable to kill the target." I report to him as we climb into the back of his jeep. "Was there another team?" I ask blaze. "Yeah, they should get here soon..." he mutters. "We can't all fit in this, can we?" asks Paxton as he reloads his pistol. "We'll improvise if need be." I reply and check my own handgun.
"I'm getting really sick of waiting, the french police will be on us any minute!" Paxton exclaims as he starts pacing around outside. "Calm down and wait" says blaze. "Just go check the area, we'll be right here" I say to Paxton.
Trick tossed me a nice rifle, five shots in a mag. I made a radio link to the other team's, we'd be the suppressing fire for their escape.
"F*ck it I'm leaving!" shouts paxton as he returns, but all the sudden another jeep finally shows up. "We got french police on our a*s!" shouts some teenager.
"I hate the French." I muttered. "Trickster, spread some confusion into their rank's."
"Aye, aye, captain."
"Did you get the rest of the intel or not?!" I shout as I exit the jeep. he shakes his head no. "...go get out of here!" I shout and tell blaze to get the other rookies back to base. "I'm going to finish the mission, anyone willing to tag along better speak up now!" I exclaim into the radio. Paxton steps onto the back of the rookie's jeep and indicates for me to get this going.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Rank and CodeName: Captain Bullseye

Age(Above 17): 19

IP: Apollo

MP: Deceased

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Sharp, Quiet, Loyal

Powers: Extreme Accuracy, Can make little suns(not as bright and powerful as the real one XD)

Demigod Job(Camper for normal): Apollo Cabin Counsellor and Archery Instructor

Military Job(Riflemen and stuff): Long Range Tactics Officer(Like to shoots things from afar)

Missions Done: 126
Accomplished: 119
Failed: 7

Military Weapon: Remington 700 Rifle, AUG Steyr Assault Rifle, M9 Tactical Pistol

Demigod Weapon: A Xiphos and Bow + Quiver

Armour: Pic.

History: Was raised in Outback Australia and never knew her mother. At thirteen she was taken to CHB and at fourteen became a Hunter of Artemis. A year later she broke her oath but Artemis let her off(thanks to Apollo) and joined DATA under training. Became a full operative at sixteen.

Others: Likes to throw things.
 Rank and CodeName: Captain Bullseye Real Name: Kahlee Parkers Age(Above 17): 19 IP: Apollo
(Welcome.)
(I'm awaiting your post Spike)
I snuck up on the French, I switched to needle bolt's for critical nerve strike's. I called in Spy-crab to join me and called off Trickster before he made it rain weasel's or something.
(so you dont want to joinin a textbook cia black op?)
(Run that by me again. My squad is in the shadow's preparing to cover your escape.)
"Last call for anyone wanting to get that intel?" I say one last time. "We need to go!" says Paxton impatiently.
(If I can help you on that intel run then I'm in, if you're extending the invitation of course.)
(Yes I am)
"Vigil and Silver-tongue reporting for duty." I said over the radio. "Trickster and Spy-crab will cover us."
Jensen
My team enters the threshold. We clears several rooms until i fall upon a room with two women and one man. The women are clear after discovering a child. We get the man on his knees and a bag over his head. We find an assult weapon and an ammo chest. We take the man for more questioning.
"Trickster is doing his thing, running a preliminary round of the area setting up his sabotage. Spy-crab will cover us with a rifle, silver tongue here will confuse them like nobody else can."
"Alright hop in, time to step up your game gentlmen" I say confidently.
"I like that attitude, the one that is likely to make us explode spectacularly, the best way to go out."
"Hopefully you'll last longer than our last batch of new specs(special operatives)" I say and we start driving toward paris, to finish the mission. "Have you ever been on a tier 1 op before?" I ask the team leader.
"Forty-eight." I said narrowing my eye's "That's the majority of my mission's in case your not up to date on me."
(This guy is 35 years old and is tier 1, which means the best of the very best... like delta force compared to the army rangers... this guy is supposed to be a Veteran, you all are like 20 years old... ohh nevermind)