heroes of Olympus RP Club Demigods: Guilded heroes of Terra

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Mar 09, 2013 at 06:01AM
In the year 3000. Hecate was in battle with a Titan. She was losing, but she saved, by some demigods. But, due to her losing, the mist was broken and it took time for it to be recreated. Humans discovered Demigods. The Demigods explain to them about the Greek and Roman Gods. Then the Egyptians and Norse also shown themselves. Everything was explained to the Mortals. They all lived in harmony until the Gods punished them. A blast of power shook the whole earth, destroying everything. After they got back on their feet, the humans blamed the demigods for their destruction. They seek help from the Gods, but they had concealed themselves in Olympus, Ma'at and Asgard. The Mortals still accepted them, thought they aren't treated as people, more like animals and tools. The Demigod even left their own, going in their own way.

But the mortals never change. They had war among themselves again. One of the sides call on the demigods and magicians for help and they agree, hoping it would help them with their mortal problem. And the other side also called on help. This continued till the demigods are accustom to this. Now the demigods work in Guilds or Clans, as mercenaries. Helping the highest bidder. Though some are good, they work for money, helping people in anything.

You are a Demigod in a Guild, you work for money. Welcome to the New World of Terra. Egyptians have Demigods in this RP. Also remember that the Gods destroyed everything so things from the past age are rare.

Guild Ranks:
Guild Master
God-Class
Demigod-Class
Legacy-Class

Places in Basic Guild HQ:
Counter (For drinks and food)
Quest Board (For Jobs)
God Quest Board
Demigod Quest Board

Fill this up to join:

Name:
*Nickname:

IP/Path(Please Specify):

Personality:

Appearance:

Guild:

Powers:

Weapons:

History:

Guilds and Demigods:
Thieves Guild
Kasumi Parker "Sear" - Guild Master (Nicolicious)
Phoenix Guild
Kaji Takumi Feng "Blaze" - God-Class (me)
Sharingan Trident
Alton Hamilton II "Trident" - Guild Master
Whitestar
Setsuna Hades - God Class
Others
John Siezmore - Demigod-Class Wanderer (Rogue475)
last edited on Mar 29, 2013 at 08:15AM

heroes of Olympus RP Club 37 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Name: John Siezmore
*Nickname:

IP/Path(Please Specify): Son of Loki

Personality: Acts like a caring older brother, but is serious most of the time.

Appearance: Black Hair, blue eyes, Muscular build, moderatly handsome.

Guild: None, He left due to boredom

Powers: able to shadow travel

Weapons: Black Ebony Folding Sword(Corvo's Upgraded Sword), a classic m1911 given to him as a gift.

History: Has been wandering the great desert for many months.
last edited over a year ago
 Name: John Siezmore *Nickname: Age: 20 IP/Path(Please Specify): Son of Loki Personality: A
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
John-
"get back!" I shout as more bandits circle me, We were the center of attention in the busy market, I had been in Egypt for three years now.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Name: Kasumi Parkers
*Nickname: Sear

IP/Path(Please Specify): Thanatos, Greek god of Death.

Personality: Dark, loyal to those she can trust.

Appearance: Pic.

Guild: Theives Guild. The Thieves don't just steal. They assassinate, scramble and destroy valuable people and things.

Powers: Shadow Travel, Shockwave etc.

Weapons: Two Ebony Daggers and a bow.

History: Was born into a family full of children of Hermes. She was the eldest and after she was born her mother moved onto Hermes leaving her the only child of Thanatos in the family. Along with the rest of her siblings, she took up thieving and soon became the most notorious and successful theif on the planet. The only problem is she's never been caught. When the war started she came home to her family and they created a guild. They soon excepted other demigods and their guild grew. She was promoted to Guild Master after her mother died.
 Name: Kasumi Parkers *Nickname: Sear Age: 21 IP/Path(Please Specify): Thanatos, Greek god of D
I was in Egypt sorting out a simple side theft when I heard someone shout. Sinking low to the sand I crept over a dune and saw bandits surrounding a group of people.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Kaji Takumi Feng
*Nickname: Blaze

IP/Path(Please Specify): Mars

Personality: ...

Appearance: pic

Guild: Phoenix Guild. A Guild made by Maximus Phoenix and his Siblings. The Guild specialize in Assassination, Hunting, Thieving and Protection

Powers: Controls fire and weapons

Weapons: Many

History: Was born into a big family. The Phoenix Family. He had 5 brothers, all sons of Mars/Ares. He was the youngest of the whole family. When his uncle created the Guild, him, his siblings and cousin all rival to be the strongest. He is so far, only 5th. All the Phoenixs has a God-Class ranking. He is good at Assassination and Hunting
 Name: Kaji Takumi Feng *Nickname: Blaze Age: 19 IP/Path(Please Specify): Mars Personality:
I pull out my bow and notch an arrow.
I appear behind Sear "Hello Sear...long time no see..." I remember the last time we met, she stole my favourite dagger, one with a Ruby embedded to the bottom.
"Hey Blaze. What a pleasure." I smile under my hood and look back to the bandits.
"The pleasure is mine Sear" I look at the Bandits "You on a job? I'll let you handle it. Meet me at the Ara Cafe after you're done. We have something to discuss..." I disappear
(Symbol of the Phoenix Guild)
 (Symbol of the Phoenix Guild)
"It's no job." I mutter after him. "Alright Kasumi, let's do this." I let an arrow and it hits one of the bandits. "Run!" I tell the people.
I order a glass of Coke and drink
I continue waiting
(Where's Rogue?)
(idk, just come to the cafe?)
drinks
I leave the people and head off towards the cafe.
I gesture her to come to me
I sit down in front of him and twirl my dagger.
"So, how are you? Liking my dagger?" I ask
"I'm good and your dagger helps with my jobs."
"At least it's doing it's job well. But let's get straight to business. I know you're sister is missing and my nephew claimed he saw her in another guild's hand, held as captive"
I slammed my knife into the table. "Which Guild?"
"Titan Hand..." I tell her. The guild was famous, a very powerful guild. Messing with it would be deadly. What was worse is, some of the senior members were children of Titans...the guild leader was even unknown
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alton Hamilton II
*Nickname: Trident.

IP/Path(Please Specify): Poseidon

Personality: Calm. Ready. Fighting Spirit.

Appearance: Pic

Guild: Sharingan Trident Guild. Created by Alton Hamilton.Sharingan Trident is skilled at Infiltration, Stealth,Getting Information, Assassination, Finding People, and Interrogation. They can get you any piece of information for the right price.

Powers: The Hamilton Family Line and Child of Poseidon powers. To the max.

Weapons: A spear and sword made of a special material, and he dual wields them some how.

History: ~I don't know~
 Name: Alton Hamilton II *Nickname: Trident. Age: 19 IP/Path(Please Specify): Poseidon Per
I appear beside Blaze. "Well, Titan Hand you say."
"Who are you and can you help me take down Titan Hand?"
over a year ago Inevasayneva002 said…
Name: Setsuna Hades (said as Hayds)
IP:pluto
Personality:sisterly and seroius.
Apperanace:pic
Guild: The Whitestar. A guild of Assassins and treasure hunters. We live for money and to fight.
Powers: Super speed and control over the dead
Weapons: knives hidden in her sleeves
History: Was named by her Japanese Grandfather for "split second"
 Name: Setsuna Hades (said as Hayds) Age:16 IP:pluto Personality:sisterly and seroius. Apperanace:
Meaning Fear No Evil
 Meaning Fear No Evil
Nicolicious commented…
You used a Pentagram. over a year ago
IstJae513 commented…
the symbol represents the some what evil and dark side of Pluto. over a year ago
"Alton Hamilton, AKA Trident, he just created a guild. His a good warrior, he can help. He has lots of information with him. His also my informant. I think you heard of his guild, Sharingan Trident"
I look at Kaji n
Setsuna

I find Three demigods standing together. "Who are you, and what is it youre speaking of?"
(We're not standing. I think we're sitting in an Cafe. Not including you or rouge.)
(HELLO! THIS WAS A GOOD FORUM AND I THINK IT SHOULD CONTINUE!)
"Nothing."
"I know how to get in their HQ. Very simple really, oh one my spies is on watching your sister, she'll be safe for now."