Hero Jae Joong What attracted you to Jae?

PixieJJC posted on May 20, 2009 at 11:15PM
I personally like ALL the DBSK memebers for their different personalities. When I first got into DBSK I actually liked him at first for his mystery and coolness. Then I liked Junsu more. ^_^

Now I think it's a tie between Jae and kamo butt. What did you guys like about Jae?

Hero Jae Joong 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hero4ever said…
big smile
i like everything about jae!!!! he's my idol!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago PixieJJC said…
heart
AWWWW~ isn't he precious?!
over a year ago febii said…
kiss
jae has really good voice
i love his sweet voice
mwaah!
over a year ago trangkute said…
kiss
hjhj i love everything of him. But i love his smile most. That is so sweet. His beauty is so pure. oh my angel!!!
over a year ago PixieJJC said…
big smile
Has anyone noticed how him and Junsu are always licking their lips or sticking their tongues out?! OMO OMO OMO! They do it in a sessi way lol Makes you want to melt!
over a year ago iLoveTOP said…
heart
idk... at first it was his looks and now its his talentt. noww, i like all of them but hero stands out. my order of the guys would be first hero, then max and u-know tied second, third would be xiah and last but not least would be mickyyy. xD
over a year ago AyaniJJ said…
blush
It has to be his innocence
over a year ago azwani21 said…
heart
attraced me...he's cooking.....i love cooking n suddenly my frnds said Jae like cooking too.so this where i like oppss love him...
over a year ago silver_streak7 said…
angelic
he is fairly angelic... looks-wise, singing-wise, personality-wise...cuz there's no otherwise in him!!
over a year ago Tak-chan said…
heart
jhsdflukshaeflkwbfeljk
over a year ago ari_like_ichigo said…
tongue
her voice is so smooth .. hear his voice made ​​me feel like melting ..
over a year ago angel_forever said…
surprise
I like all the members too, but Jae is my personal favorite. His voice, hair and face shape ever so matching! When i first saw him in the song 'Purple Line' I thought he was taken out of Final Fantasy!
over a year ago Yukistar said…
smile
I like hero most not just cause he looks good. He is clumsy and he has a great smile. Most of all he stays himself off stage and on stage. I would really like to know him better not as a fan but as a friend