harry styles Harry is slowly dying.

DrPepperGirl posted on Jun 23, 2012 at 04:47AM
Haters and directionators hate Harry for one reason:
He's fat. Well thanks to those jerks, Harry now weighs less than 120 lbs, all because he has started to force himself to become bullemic and anorexic. So every time he eats, he throws up. He needs to work out to get muscle to cover his bones that you could clearly see. Now when he's not wearing a shirt you can visibly see his rib cages. He can seriously die from it, and he slowly is. We need him to notice that he was never fat, it was just baby fat. He needs to stop harming himself over things haters and directionators have said. Not only that, they have also ruined Niall's life, by saying his voice sounds like a dying animal and he's ugly and making fun of him because he's the only virgin in the band. Well sorry he's Irish and they don't believe in sex before marriage. Everyone started liking him after he got a haircut, started wearing snap backs and tank tops and after he worked out. That's not a directioner. Directioners will love them all no matter what. Who agrees with me for all the stuff I'm saying? Because i'm pretty sure i'm telling the truth.

harry styles 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago princess_sarina said…
smile
you are telling the truth and us fans are the ones that need to help them realize that none of these mean evil things that people are saying bout them is not true i am with you on this people are just mad
over a year ago koolgirl4646 said…
heart
ya well i guess your right but im in love with harry and dont like to think of him as slowly dieing plus you can see my rib cage as well
over a year ago Vamp_Fan_25 said…
sad
Well I never thought he was fat I loved the way he was.I hate it when people have a go at 1D it gets me so mad.Now Louis isn't as immature as he used to be and people are still having a go at Danielle which doesn't make Liam happy.Why can't people just accept them for who they are :'(
over a year ago MaddyPayne said…
And how do you know that ??????? I think it's not true !
over a year ago MaddyPayne said…
Just Read This

link
over a year ago Mango21 said…
heart
But they're all beautiful no matter what. Who cares what others think? :'(
over a year ago boulasp16 said…
I really don't think that he's belimic or anorexic......
over a year ago areeg99 said…
heart
Harry is fine as the way he is he does not have to change anything. And he was never fat. And i still like him no matter what.
over a year ago 1Dfan23 said…
tongue
I think its not ture and i think we would know if was dying wouldn't u think so
over a year ago ZoeyMalik28 said…
hmmm
The boys help him through the hate. I'm sorry,I can't say this is true. Harry is perfectly fit and beautiful. He doesn't need to change himself if directionators/haters hate on him. And Nialler...i always loved him. He's an adorable boy! I just love how he's 'the tiniest' from the band! If I could..i would hug the boy till he runs out of air. But then let him go...because i don't want Nialler to be dead! Who else would I hug so tight?!
over a year ago 1D-iz-HOT said…
crying
no he was like the hottest guy in the world ugh i hate directionators >;( but i cant really see his rib cage he weighs less than 120 pounds o.O whoa but he's still hot even if he's sick i'd still date him lol who likes my pic :)
 no he was like the hottest guy in the world ugh i hate directionators >;( but i cant really see his r
over a year ago Snoopy_Sophie said…
sad
omg.. it's totally terrible :(