50 ways to know you’re obsessed with Harry Potter:
50. People say that you have read too much Harry Potter no matter what people say.
49, You know you have never read or seen too much Harry Potter.
48. You own all the DVDs of the Harry Potter films.
47. You own all seven Harry Potter books, the two textbooks written por J.K. Rowling and the Tales of the Beedle Bard.
46. Your favorito books and filmes is Harry Potter.
45. You compare everything to Harry Potter.
44. You quote the novels…all the time.
43. You not only quote the novels, you allude to all things Harry Potter in everyday life.
42. When your friends/family see new Potter information before you do, they make sure to
call or email you because they know what a fã you are.
41. People buy (or take aleatório pictures) aleatório and unusual Harry Potter things for you because they know you are a diehard fã and will appreciate it.
40. You want/tried to write with a quill just to see how it would go.
39. You want a cachorro, filhote de cachorro to name so you can name him Padfoot.
38. You learned a new skill to express your Harry Potter creativity – i.e.) deviant art, banners, drawing)
37. You find yourself saying dunderhead to insult someone.
36. You are absolutely sure that Sirius Radio is just an undercover extension of Harry Potter taking over the radio.
35. You really want to visit Wizards Weasley Wheezes.
34. You cannot go to England without going to oxford so you can see part of ‘Hogwarts.’
33. You want to visit King’s cruz too, to take pictures with Platform 9 ¾
32.You want an owl…
31. You can pronounce ‘Hermione.’ But say it like Viktor Krum for laughs. “Herm-o-ninny!”
30. You say “Lumos” to turn on the lights.
29. You have referred to those less than you as ‘Muggles.’
28. You really wish Avada Kedavra worked…
27. You would amor some Veritaserum.
26. You’ve tried those Bertie Bott’s Every Flavoured geléia, geleia Beans made por geléia, geleia Belly just because you wanted to feel mais like a wizard…although the flavours do include vomit,
grama and earwax.
25. You celebrate Harry Potter on July 31 each year!
24.You calls mirrors ‘Erised.’
23. You want a classic toy train…except it needs to look like the Hogwarts Express.
22. You know which Hogwart’s House you would be sorted into and regardless of stereotypes you are proud of which one you subscribe you.
21. You call the teachers/professors you do not like ‘Umbridge,’ and your boss from hell ‘Fudge.’
20. You mentally connect nearly everyone you meet to a) their Hogwarts house b) a Harry Potter character c) Death Eater, non-Death Eater.
19. You take a strangely active interest in the lives of the characters and the actors who play them on screen.
18. Helena Bonham Carter makes you Bellatrix Lestrange more-if not amor her if you did not before. She is perfect for the role!
17. No one can say the number 394 without you smiling, laughing, or start day-dreaming.
16. Your favorito number is 394.
15. You cry whenever you hear the word ‘Always.’
14.You own/want/will buy one of the replicas of Voldemort’s horcruxes from the Noble Collection.
13. You read Artemis Fowl and thought of the Goblet of Fire
12. You were very happy when the oxford English Dictionary adopted ‘Muggle’ in 2003.
11. Your Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or Blog have had something Harry Potter related on it.
10. Your friends come to you with any Harry Potter perguntas because they know you will know for sure.
9. You really enjoy reminding all those Twilighters about the fact that Edward Cullen is being played por Cedric Diggory and that the WB changed the Half-Blood Prince’s release date, the first time, as to not insult Rowling’s work being released at the same time with Meyer.
8. You saw what happened to fred figglehorn Weasley in the Deathly Hallows and you considered composição literária a letter on his behalf to JKR.
A. It would go something like this “Dear J.K. Rowling, What?, WTF? Fred. xo”
7. You wish someone could amor you the way Severus loved Lily.
A. You also think she’s an ungrateful b***h for treating him the way she did.
You want to hold it against J.K. Rowling for breaking part of your coração but you don’t.
6. A little piece of you died with Severus.
A. Actually, you cried for Dumbledore, Sirius, Cedric, Hedwig, Dobby, Fred, Tonks, Lupin, and all the rest.
5. Every single time you’ve had a terrible experience in school you mutter to anyone who will listen and understand, “F----- this, I’m going to Hogwarts!”
4. You waited for your Hogwarts letter on your 11th birthday and you are still waiting
3. You had severe Post-Potter Depression after the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
A. You think J.K. Rowling traumatized you. Nothing will be able to compare to its greatness
2. You have gotten into arguments with people about the ‘facts’ in Harry Potter: what happened where, when, how and to whom?
1. You know exactly how many books, movies, words, pages, and even chapters are in the Harry Potter series.
A. 1,090,739 words/3,363 pages/199 chapters/17 hours and 14 minutes/8 movie/7 books