harry potter contra crepúsculo 1000 reasons why our Bella (Lestrange) is better than your Bella (Cullen)

SuperSnuffles13 posted on Dec 29, 2010 at 11:21PM
Okay. I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter(duh) and my favorite character is Bellatrix. Just so you know, this is more based on the movies, because I love HBC and hate KS. I HAVE read both book series, HP countless times. But you gotta admit, the movies are damn cool.
So. Here are the reasons why our Bella (Lestrange) is better than yours (Cullen)

I'll start.

1. Helena Bonham Carter.
2. She has an awesome tattoo.
3. She has awesome hair.
4. She survived many years in prison and was strong throughout that time.
5. She fights for what she believes in
6. She is loyal and has no doubt. (doesn't start flirting with best friend when she breaks up with boyfriend)
7. She is willing to die for the one she loves.
8. She has "trix" at the end of her name, making it four letters longer and 4032434378945 times cooler.
9. Her laughter is adorable and terrifying at the same time.
10. Her costume is on display at the HP Exhibition.

I could come up with many more, but I want to give some of you a chance first. Come on HP fans: get on it!!!

harry potter contra crepúsculo 148 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 148

over a year ago SuperSnuffles13 said…
Hey people... No more anwsers yet? Come on! I'll help you out some more. :)
11. She doesn't curl up and cry in the middle of a forest or throw herself off a cliff because Voldemort doesn't love her.
12. She is beautiful (yet scary)
13. She eats full meals.
14. She doesn't just face her fears; she destroys them.

15. She doesn't sulk around in her room all day when Voldemort isn't around.

Come on guys! Please join in! I can't do it by myself! (actually I probably could, but that's beside the point)
over a year ago i-am-mariella said…
16. She's an ANARCHIST!
17. She has a wicked giggle
18. She doesn't love Voldemort for his looks (difficult to picture anyone doing that, but still.)
19. She never gives up hope that they will, one day, be together
20. She's so childlike that it's cute
21. And slightly creepy, considering how evil she is.
23. "I killed Sirius Black, haha! You comin' to get me?"
24. "How dare you speak his name, you FILTHY HALF BLOOD..."
25. Her smashing up the tables at Hogwarts was so cool, because it was her high school, too.
26. She babies people and terrifies them at the same time.
27. She prefers to Crucio & torture people first, instead of just killing them.
28. She is his most loyal Death Eater
29. And his last, best lieutenant
30. Her death was the only one which made Lord Voldemort show any sign of remorse (he screamed and was furious.)
over a year ago harrypotterbest said…
31. She's always been loyal to Voldemort.
32. Bella would rather spend years in Azkaban than denounce her Lord.
33. There are songs written about her.
34. Her fans are a lot more.............. loyal.
35. She's much more talented than Bella Cullen, she deflected a spell from Dumbledore!
36. People debate so much about Bellatrix, like why someone likes her, why someone else doesn't like her, why you should (not) like her...
37. Her love story is much more interesting.
38. Bellatrix is the third brightest star in the constellation Orion, known as the Amazon Star. The Amazons were women warriors in Greek mythology, and "Bellatrix" is the Latin word for female warrior or a personification of feminine beauty, and Lestrange is French for "the strange one".
39. Her background is also a lot more fascinating, she was the eldest Black sister.
40. Aside from the murdering/torturing, she's a better role model. She shows you that you should never give up hope (she never gave up on her love for Voldemort), that you should always fight for your cause (she went to Azkaban instead of denouncing Voldemort), and that you should die for your cause instead of running away (in the Battle of Hogwarts, she stayed to fight unlike some DEs that chickened out and was eventually killed by Molly. Molly FTW!)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Belatrix said…
cool
41. Our Bella is awesome, and your Bella SUCK! WORTHEST REASON!
over a year ago Lord-Voldemort said…
kiss
^Not really a reason...

41. She has a unique fashion sense ;)
42. She is a strong woman in a male dominated environment.
43. She never gives up.
44. She is a powerful witch in her own right and doesn't need to hide behind Voldemort.
45. She has pretty handwriting! (muuuuudbloooood)
over a year ago cassie-1-2-3 said…
1. You're not really saying anything.
2. How does that contribute to anything?
3. Opinion. I like Kristen/Bella's hair, so she must be reasonable better.
6. Aren't you supposed to move on after a break up? Would you have preferred she sit around and dwell forever?
7. That applies to both.
8. Does this mean I can say having "Isa" in front of your name makes you 68656166468664463532x cooler?
10. relevance?
17. ...
23/24. Those are just quotes...
25. Smashing tables makes you better?

And so on...
over a year ago KateKicksAss said…
26. Bella Lestrange is insane!
over a year ago harrypotterbest said…
^That's actually 46 :P
It's more like 27 (being generous), if you take away the reasons that don't count.
smile
@Cassie, you should make a new forum for "Bella is better than Bellatrix" :)
No thank you.
I don't feel the two can be honestly compared in the sense of one being better. Bellatrix is better at being evil. Isabella is better at being good.

It's just comparing good to evil, this forum saying evil is better. Another saying good is better.
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
27. She can fight for herself
28. Shes very loyal
29. She has a one of a kind personaly
30. She has a style of her own
31. She is a powerful witch

(She as in Bellatrix)
@Csssie, just a suggestion...
48. When The one Bellatrix loves doesn't care, she doesn't wimp out and obsess over him, she just fights harder

49. Bellatrix has a personality

50. Bellatrix isn't afraid of anything

51. The man Bellatrix loves is extremely powerful, skilled, and well known.
52. Bellatrix can battle 3 people at once
53. Bellatrix is halarious
54. Bellatrix sang the I killed Sirius Black song
55. Bellatrix has accurate aim (she was able to hit Dobby with the knife from across the room
56. Bellatrix has an amazing evil laugh

57. Bellatrix has SO much fun being evil

58. Bellatrix doesn't care what people think of her (Except maybe what Voldy thinks)
59. Bellatrix make being insane fun
60. Bellatrix is strong enough to undergo 15 years in Azkaban
61. Bellatrix survived dementors
62. Bellatrix is extreamly loyal
63. Bellatrix stands up for her belifs
64. Bellatrix can pull off a torn up outfit
65. Bellatrix is played by the one and only Helena Bonham Carter
66. Bellatrix can run without tripping herself
67. She can do said running in a long swishy skirt
68. She can do said running in high-heeled boots
69. She can do said running while spells are being shot at her from every angle
70. She feels no need to "produce an heir"
71. She puts up with her worthless husband
72. Her dress has silver swirls on them :)
73. She isn't even the main character, but we can still think of more than 72 reasons why she's better than Isabella in less than two days
74. She has a cool knife.
75. She has a cool wand.
76. She can do incantationless magic.
77. She has the guts to kill her cousin.
78. She has the guts to kill the Malfoys' house-elf (Dobby)
79. She hates house-elves, but manages to gain the trust of her family's (Kreacher)
80. She looks awesome when she shoots Dark Marks into the sky
big smile
Sorry, that last reason was actually #84. Our counting was accidently set back in the middle.
85. She has enough devoted fans for us to continue this post, despite the haters.
Having a nice dress doesn't count, plus, I believe her clothing has been mentined at least three times already. Clothes don't make you better.
86. Despite the fact that it is a practically nonexistent relationship, Bellamort fanfics are plentiful.
link

Clothes display personality. Therefore, having unique clothes shows different aspects of a personality.

Please stop hating. It isn't working. If you really want to argue against this, make your own post.
That's the whole point of these forums, isn't it? People say things they believe to be valid reasons, other people come around to tell them how wrong they are.
Unless that rule only applies to certain people.
tongue
It doesn't apply to just certain people.
Your reasons for our reasons being are invalid are, in fact, invalid.
Besides, if Twiligthers can say that "EDWARD IS HAAAAAAAWT" as a reason, then saying that she has a cool and meaningful name should definitely count.
So who's the hypocrite now?

87. We actually had the guts to make a post.
I'm not a hypocrite. I never say anything about Twilight characters being attractive. Whenever that has been done by fans, they are quickly told that is not a valid reason, so I am quickly telling you that anything having to do with Bellatrix's apperance isn't a valid reason.

Does the fact that I'm posting too make Isabella better?
over a year ago bri-marie said…
meh
. . . Are these supposed to be funny reasons, or actual legitimate reasons Bellatrix is better?
Actual reasons or at least mine are
I think mine were mainly funny, but I did try. This annoys me though because I did try. I used quotes because it is relevant to the topic and sums up her personality, and in this case, I used the example of smashing tables because it shows that she is loyal to herself - she has no regard for the rules and society of the wizarding world, and an example of showing this, she broke into the school where she was taught and smashed up every table except Slytherin.

88. Bellatrix is loyal to her family. Despite the fact she loves the Dark Lord, she didn't tell him about Cissy's deal with Severus because she loves her sister. Bella Swan put Edward before her family.
89. Bellatrix is a very strong woman; her insanity, cruelty and fighting skills are second only to Voldemort's. Bella Swan relies on the men, whilst she stays in a tent in the forest.
90. Bellatrix is so strong in fact, she could probably take on most of the other Death Eaters single-handed.
91. And she learnt it through hard graft which lead Voldemort to train her for duelling.
92. Many years of cold, filth, Dementors and inmates didn't make Bellatrix's loyalty waver for a second.
93. Bellatrix is very two-dimensional and deep. She is insane and incredibly evil, yet she has a legion of loyal fans because of certain traits, like loyalty, bravery and unconditional love.
94. She did what was expected of her - marrying into a respectable, pureblooded marriage - but it was still on her terms.
95. She values power, skill and domination, not pretty boys and face-touching.
96. Bella is constantly moaning about her being "too plain" and not pretty enough for the perfect Edward. Bellatrix doesn't give her appearance a moment's thought and is happy to go around with a tangled bird's nest of hair and rotting teeth.
97. And she would pour scorn on anyone who even suggested she settle down and provide heirs to the Lestrange family.
98. Bellatrix might be arrogant, but at least she has respect for herself and is brimming with confidence.
99. She doesn't tolerate sitting around during the war and not taking an active part, as she told Narcissa that if she had sons, she would be proud to volunteer them to do the Dark Lord's bidding, as should they be.
100. As an example of Bellatrix's loyalty to the man she loved - she was proud to be a Black sister because of their connections to Voldemort, and Andromeda's portrait on the Black family tree was singed when she chose the other side of the battle.
101. Bellatrix doesn't care for petty subjects.
102. She stood by him until the very end, and would be happy to die if it meant Voldemort could take his reign over the world.
103. Her beliefs that all should be pure, may not be right or the best things to believe, but she certainly doesn't let anyone else's beliefs get in the way.
104. Whether her side was right or wrong, she was faithful and she fought.
105. Bellatrix has an awesome Chiapas

106. Bellatrix is faithful and loyal
All answers are fine, both serious and funny, especially since we have less info to work off of. I'd say they have to be fairly legit though. I mean, you can't just say "I'm pretty sure she would like tacos." You can, however say something like "I dressed as her for Halloween."

107. I dressed as her for Halloween.

All respostas are fine, both serious and funny, especially since we have less info to work off of. I'd
How is saying "I dressed up as her for Halloween" a legitimate reason that Bellatrix is better than Bella?
108. She's notclumsy like Bella Swan.
heart
bri-marie: because I had a whole lot more fun dressed as Bellatrix than I would have if I was dressed like Bella Cullen.
I dressed up as her for halloween too and for the midnight showing of dh.
By the way you did a good job with your costume.
That's great? My cousin dressed up as Bella and had a lot more fun dressed as her than she would have dressed up as Bellatrix.

So Bella's better.
109. Bellatrix is the queen of tourture

110. Bellatrix is an awsome voice

111. Bellatrix is'nt a Mary-Sue
laugh
112. When Bella screams something, you laugh and ask "Was that supposed to be annoying or scary?" When Bellatrix screams something, you tremble and ask "Did I just shit my pants?"
^ Lol good one

113. Bellatrix brings back memories to me

114. Bellatrix has a pretty and unique name

115. Bellatrix actually has fans willing to post 1000 reasons why shes better then Bella Swan
166. Her name doesn't imply the exact opposite of what she is. Swans are supposed to be graceful, but Bella is not. Bellatrix means "female warrior" which is quite suiting of her, and Lestrange meaning "the strange one" which is also quite fitting.
117. Her last name (Lestrange) says something about her personality

118. Her cloths reflect her mental state
smile
119. Pureblooded
120. Has a rockin' family tree
121. Escaped Azkaban.
122. Escaped Azkaban the year I was born :)
123. She likes to play with her food :)
124. She doesnt let her husband have complete controll over her
125. Her husband doesn't dominate her sex life. In fact, I doubt they've ever been to base two...
126. Her and Voldemort might have, though...
lol

127. she makes me laugh

128. She has awsome hair
129. Not afraid to get her feet wet. Goes walking in the rain in HBP :)
130. The fact that she likes burning things is funny

131. Her insanity intruigs me

132. She has will power enough to survive Azkaban

133. She proudly and bravely embraced Azkaban for Voldemort rather then worming out of it
^ooh 133 is a good one.
134. Snape annoys her. It's so cute :)
Thanks

It is cute.

135. She annoys Snape back

136. She getts all in Snapes face

137. She knows occlumacy

138. She can binde unbreakable vows

139. Her cackle is awsome

140. The way she changes her tone is epic too