harry potter contra crepúsculo 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

harry potter contra crepúsculo 54807 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 54601-54650 of 54807

over a year ago Gred_and_Forge said…
over a year ago traceyhp said…
smile
^Hi Gred!!
zzz
It's been awhile, so I'll catch the lot of you tomorrow.

Goodnight!!
Hello?
over a year ago PotterForever said…
Hey Gred, and whoever else is here :D
Hola! :3
over a year ago kjrush99 said…
big smile
Ok, so I know that someone has probably already said this, but I think it is a very important point and should be stressed.
Twilight teaches girls that their whole lives revolve around men and that they need a boyfriend to protect them from the big, bad world.
In Harry Potter, the girls are very independent. Hermione and Ginny don't need Harry or Ron (or any other men) to help them. Ginny is the best at the bat-bogey hex, and I don't really need to explain Hermione. She's....Hermione.
Twilight sucks.
Harry Potter rules. (I read Harry Potter at just 6 years old and have been hooked ever since. The midnight showing of the last movies was the best. Harry Potter for life!)
^ this

So how is everybody doing?

I've been really into this song lately ;)
over a year ago gomermai said…
Seriously!! Who would ever give u their love to make them happy. You guys are seriously sick. Even we Twilight fans can come up with more than 1,000 reasons why we love Twilight and why it is better.
over a year ago ClaireVoyant said…
^
Lmao funny you should say that.
from what I can see since page 1 (if you even bother to read) we are the one who came up with more reasonable and valid reason.
^^ Alright, so let's hear some. Go ahead, we're listning.
^^^ That's why you have your own forum. Go there to list your reasons.

>.>
Update.
over a year ago GemonkDruid said…
Herro?
Hello?
Guess what? :D
What?
Oh blast...update >.>
FUCK YOU FANPOP
This forum hates me D;
Are you fucking kidding me now???
ROFLLLLL XD

Anyways... I like a new band ;]
Dude, 6 tries? That's not nice x]

And they are?
Guess :DDD

Hint: N...
N? I don't listen to radio :/

Is it a new band? What type of music do they play?
Pop Punk mostly :P I think you like them, I'm not sure lol
N'Sync! I knew it! :p

New Found Glory?
LOL I meant the second one xDD

Didn't Justin Timberlake used to be in N'Sync?
Don't lie. You meant Pop group, not Pop Punk group.

Ha! I got you into NFG!

And yes, he was x]
Sure I like Hoochie Perry now too loljks

... keep believing that. x]

Backstreet Boys are still better ;]]]]
Pfftt, don't lie! You know you love her!

Ha! If I could go back how many hundreds of pages to find that post asking if you knew who they were..but I'm lazy x]

Nooooooo! 98 Degrees! xD

Okay, I are tired and not making sense.

Live Long And Prosper

p.s.--I can make gifs now! although this obviously isn't animating in forums .__.

Night!

Pfftt, don't lie! You know you amor her! Ha! If I could go back how many hundreds of pages to find
Gifs? Yaaaaay :D

Night lol
over a year ago datcurl said…
Well,since i can't figure out what number we're all up to [it's late and i'm tired so i'm agonna continue reading in the morning]

1) JKR is my Inspiration.

2) Since when do vampires sparkle?!??

3) The story actually has DEPTH. Unlike Twilight.

4) When i was eight,i could make little stories,with vampires who like to suck blood, werewolves who are meat loving.etc etc.

5) Harry potter takes you to a whole new world,Making you feel like you're actually there and not wherever it is you are,reading.

6) I was once forced to see Twilight, [i forgot what it was called,but the one that was in 2010] I fell asleep.
But when i went to the Harry potter Deathly Hallows part two midnight premier,I was dressed up as Hermione,Loving every bit of the movie! I even made some friends that are now my best friends!

Ah,like i said it is late over here.
I'm dead tired.
Good night forum that's probably old~
^ Yeah the reasons are over, but good reasons

@GD: Hell yeah, gifs! I'm good too (not! haha)
over a year ago EliWarp said…
smile
While twilight was (I'm just going to lay out that I only read the first book a) because it's a vampire romance novel - and a sucky one at that - and I am only 11. b) My dad got them for me after I read HP -I ended up reading so much, I didn't do chores, then my mom took away the Deathly Hallows - c) the plot line was loose, I didn't understand much, we get it, Edward took steroids and made himself sparkly, yay. You don't explain much, and you make Bella go in a lame BALLET STUDIO?! Then, how exactly did she almost die?! I read that part 10 times, and still don't get how she was 'crushed'.
Harry Potter has true depth. The characters grow, and they HAVE flaws. Harry's flaws are a bit harder to find, because the main character can't be TOO realistic, but gosh, he is close. Ron? A dumb, obtuse, boy, who eats like a pig, and leaves his studies to the last second. Hermione? Too proud (like Annabeth stated, "My fatal flaw is pride") she wants to do everything. Harry? He also has study issues, he doesn't really try THAT hard. You can feel him grow. It took me a month and a half to read, but it felt like years.
Twilight? A book about sparkly vampire and werewolves (Sorry, 'shape-shifters') and a perfect Mary-Sue, who's perfectness is masked by her "Granite hard boyfriend, with Amber hair, Amber eyes, cold, strong body, and perfectness. Ooh! Also! He bit me to make sure that I would't die age 18 of insecurity, and a baby, that was killing me! Yes, I did it age 18! YAYZ!" and her clumsiness, which doesn't really count, because he's there to catch her.
COMPARISION!
Bella: Nearly committed suicide when Edward left her "For her own good" (How cliché is that?)
Ginny: Gathered up a huge team (DA) and nearly defeated those nasty people invading Hogwarts (I will re-read the books. I did that with PJO, I'll do it with HP :) when Harry "Left her for her safety.
Edward: Is a sparkly Gary-Sue who 'fell in love' with his girlfriend from sniffing her. (EW?! Stalker, much?) His parents died from a little disease. He doesn't give a crap about them.
Harry: Is a powerful wizard, with real family, and emotional history. His parents were killed by an evil character, Voldemort, who has true history, and Harry has lived in a shadow, in which people didn't treat him great 'cause he is 'the boy who lived' in fact, he was treated pretty Okay, sometimes really bad. (Remember GOF?) His parents loved him, and gave their LIVES for him. It made me cry thinking about it! I read about Edwards 'history' and nearly crapped my pants laughing. Some history. I'll post more opinions :)
over a year ago Rizta said…
tongue
The movie twilight was not of good quality at all !!!
over a year ago KirbyDerby said…
Just 'bout sums it up.
 Just 'bout sums it up.
Hello? Did this forum die out again :|
over a year ago CuteBlossom123 said…
@KirbyDerby that picture shows nothing, but faces, and Bella does change her exspetion but you have just been lazy and made it look like she doesnt show any different emotions... Really,just lazy...
over a year ago felton_lover_x said…
laugh
I know this forum is dead but who really cares. Picture this:

Your boyfriend has dumped you, but he tells you it's for the best.

Would you, a) mope around in a room all day, contemplating suicide and deciding whether to stagger along after a sparkly veggie vamp or a flea ridden dog. Only to wake up screaming when you find he doesn't have his arms around you and for once, you're left to fend for yourself without your pervy bf. And then also drag him along with you just to make him feel bad.
...............................or........­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..b­) Say 'ok, if it's really what you want' and let him get on with his life, not dragging him into everything you do, getting your act together (who wants to be seen as a weak defenceless teen who can't look after herself?? Also, they're the prime targets for pedophiles.) and organising it so it will be a pleasant surprise for him when he comes back, not a miserable sorry state of a person just waiting to be picked up again, so she doesn't have to stand on her own two feet.

So which are you... I know who I am. Also, there's a lot of hate for Twilight actors, I have nothing against the actors, its just the characters and plot. Potterheads unite!!
hello?
Hello?
Hello-hello-hello hello??

Anybody here??
Hello?
Hey!