harry potter contra crepúsculo 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

harry potter contra crepúsculo 54807 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 54451-54500 of 54807

over a year ago ThePrincesTale said…
*Sigh* I always seem to come in late to these things. Not ma fault this time- my dad blocked fanpop, because apparently I go on it too often...lol I love what he'd think of the amount of time some other guys spend xD

Yeah, and I still have no idea who Mike Chonny is...and I'm too damn lazy to exploit the unfathomable depths of knowledge the internet is...in other words, google it...

Lol "How to Train Your Dragon" was an epic movie. Loved that grumpy chick that hated the main guy xD
I ask you, in turn, do you know of Tim Minchin? He is A GOD.
over a year ago tom4eva said…
big smile
u guys know that there is a 1000 reasons why twilight is better than harry potter and there is hardly any at allllll!!!!! hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha and its mostly a convo about random stoffff i love harry potterrrrrr it is my life i would die with out it!!!!!! i would literally rather die than watch a harry potter anything burn infront of meee
^*Raises eyebrow* You must be new here. If I could be bothered I'd post a big huge banner with a creepy guy who I think might be that someone 'Way' whats-his-face. See numerous pages back.
over a year ago Italktosnakes said…
OMGGGGGG I fooking HATE Harry potter i fink its crap!! edwurd is sooo muchh fiter than hp or watevs. TWILIGHT IT S MY LIFFFFEEEE!!!
Anywun hu disagrees is stoopid
over a year ago venvargie said…
Oh you
over a year ago GemonkDruid said…
over a year ago PotterForever said…
lol Accio
so guys...CHRISTMAS IS IN TWO DAYS
wait do you guys even celebrate christmas?
.-.
.... Ven, it's Christmas Eve. :P
NOT HERE IT ISN'T.
>:C
It's the 23rd in California.
NO

CHRISTMAS EEEEVEEEEEEEEEE
It's the 23rd here too ;)
NO
over a year ago Italktosnakes said…
Merrrrryyyy Boxing Day Eve Eve :P xx
l-lol what
over a year ago alexthedog said…
Hi. I haven't been here in a while. Have I missed anything? :)
over a year ago Gred_and_Forge said…
It's Christmas Eve ^.^
Actually it's Christmas Day and I'm sick
:/
tongue
No it's Christmas Eve
Aw, that sucks GD.
Still Christmas Eve here though. :O
It's Christmas Day in Australia and we're just about to tuck into our Christmas lunch... make that feast...no, banquet... we're Greek, you see, we don't believe in 'small' portions. So right now there's turkey in the oven, lamb on the souvla, chicken on the pan and beef on the table. And I haven't even mentioned dessert xD
Merry Christmas to all.
Still Christmas Eve here. *sighs*

but Merry Christmas everyone. ^^
:33
LOVE Spongebob.

Hey, you know that troll back last year? PreppyGurl? Lol I was randomly surfing the net and come across her site, and was like "Hey, I remember this", so I scroll down the comments and see a heap of fanpoppers- "Annie" stated she was zanhar, and there was one with the suspicious name "Gemonkisthebest" xD

Plus a heap of others. Even came across "ThePrincesTale" and was like "Hey, someone has my name" before I realised (Homer Simpson moment- doh!) that it was me...I had commented a year before.

Lol I wish I had done that- it would have been fun as, sitting at my computer laughing at all the rabid Harry Potter fans aggressively defended the fandom.

She said she had a fanpop account. Anyone ever find out what it was? Juts curious. Weird of it one of you guys or something...
over a year ago slytherin713 said…
I haven't been on this for a while......
Anyways....I started Fanpop a few months ago so I dunno who Preppy Gurl is...can you link me the website?
NVM I found her site, it's actually pretty funny.....especially the truth...
If you search "peppy gurl" on Fanpop, one of the results is something about a Peppy Gurl Hate
Club... LOL
idk what her Fanpop account was/is, all I know is she calls herself Peppy Gurl and Sarcastic Gurl...
She sounded fake anyways....she sounded like she actually READ the books, the way she mentions things. Like on the Bellatrix one when she says something about her killing the fox because she thought it was an Auror...
A true Twihard wouldn't say that, damn, a true Twihard wouldn't even say anything that tiny and unimportant! They would just say, "Yeah and twilight is the best because it has real love! Like omg! I wish I was Bella! You are so immature!! Face it, twilight is better!!".
over a year ago traceyhp said…
smile
Happy Early 2012 Everybody!!!
Hello?
Hi..
angry
LOL
So I went to an almost empty book store earlier today....
There was like, no one there............
And I went to the section where they sold Harry Potter books....
And there were these 2 girls that were talking to each other....
Girl 1 said, "OMG they still sell this shit?"
Girl 2 said, "Yeah it's so sad"
Girl 1 said, "They should try Twilight, I mean, it is so much better! It's a real romance novel!"
Girl 2 said, "Yeah! And Jacob is so hot!!!" ::giggle giggle::
Girl 1 said, "And Edward is so sexy when he sparkles!" ::giggle giggle:: "I wish I could have sex with him!"
Girl 2 said, "I know, right! Hey did you know that stupid JK Rowling copied Stephanie Meyer? She made one of her characters be able to turn into a dog!"
Girl 1 said, "I heard his last name is black and he rides a motorcycle".
Girl 2 said, "Fuck you JK Rowling for copying Stephanie Meyer! You don't deserve to write books! You know Stephanie Meyer is better than you! You're such a bitch! Nobody cares about what Harry Pothead did, just shut he fuck up already, JK Rowling!
:::both throw a bunch of Harry Potter books onto the floor:::

Hmmmm
cake
Ready as I'll ever be for the New Year! :)
This forum is dead and none of my friends come here any more -_-
Hello?
hey
Hello???
over a year ago Kittylexy said…
sup?
over a year ago TsubasaPotter said…
JK Rowling made Harry Potter in 1997, so i don't think she is copied Meyer. How can be she copied Meyer, although Twilight was made after Harry Potter become famous in the world
over a year ago Gred_and_Forge said…
^
 ^
oh hai

sick
I just came by to say that the whole idea of mothers sexually fantasizing about the same male characters as their teen daughters is disturbing. *shudders*

Sorry about the scare, but it has to be said after what I've just heard from a friend of mine and her mother about a 'very familiar saga'.
^ LOL pretty messed up...
Wow that's....disturbing.
WHY IS THIS SO DEAD? :C
crying
:CC
Hello? :P