Haley James Scott Haley in season 1 or season 6

kellyclarkson12 posted on Jan 16, 2009 at 12:30PM
What do you think about Haley in season 1? Do you like her style her speech and clothes in season 1 or do you like her more in season 6?Write comments plsss

Haley James Scott 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hottie23 said…
I like Haley's attitude in season 1, she had the whole girl next door thing going on. I do like her role as a mother though.
over a year ago Naleyluv23 said…
Haley was such a positive influence in season one and she still kind of is. I'm glad she got pregnant with jamie, but at 17 was a little bit of a negative influence. However her strength and bravery through her pregnancy was definately positive. I didn't like her clothing in season one as much as I do now, but I loved her hair styles. She had a little kid kinda look going on which was awesome!!!
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
big smile
i loved the girl next door, and how she wasn't lik all the other characters. (even luke went to the whole popular jock thing. that's why he wanted to leave) i think haley really stayed true to herself, and mark said haley and luke were originally ment to be more of a guidance or role model thing to the other characters. becuase they were superficial and didn't really care. i still love haley in season 6 though. and as for hair, i liked her better in season 6 i think. i also liked her blonde though. i can always tell what season it is by looking at her hair (and if she's preggers. =])