green day Do you guys hate the Killers/their fans?

SweetTalkRiver posted on Apr 24, 2011 at 09:11PM
So, maybe you've heard of The Killers vs. Green Day? Well, apparently some Killers fans hate Green Day fans, and vice versa. Would you hate me if I told you I'm a Killers fan who doesn't like Green Day?

(I'm not trying to start trouble; I'm just curious as to whether people outside of that club really care about "The Killers vs. Green Day", or if it's just some stupid thing.

green day 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
I love The Killers' early work. And I love Green Day. I don't care at all what other people like.

From what I understand, that Killers Fans VS Green Day Fans thing was almost exclusive to YouTube users making stupid comments on videos. Some people tried to spread it around here, but one cared and just thought the whole thing was phenomenally stupid.
over a year ago youknowit101 said…
I don't think that rivalry is as prominent here on Fanpop as it is everywhere else on the internet because Fanpop is all about fandoms and people are more respectful toward people who like something they don't, or who don't like something they like. It heats up whenever the two are put on a high profile internet poll against each other. I don't know how many people payed attention to the "NME greatest artists of the last 25 years poll." but Green Day and The Killers were front runners for a while and that got nasty.

I made an ass of myself the first time I came around here because of the rivalry. That's a different story, back when I was a crazy mess.

I'm all for comparing anything to anything, so I like that spot, but I don't like the competitive edge of it.
over a year ago GemonkDruid said…
I don't know who The Killers are or who their fans are.