Grassclan The Evening Patrol, Part 1

orkneymatrix posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 05:32PM
Pebblepaw, Sorrelpaw and Lilypaw were going on the evening patrol with Cloudtail and Leafpetal. Pebblepaw spotted a vole and couldn't resist chasing it. Despite Rainthistle warning her apprentice to be careful during a patrol, he pounced, but made too much noise so the vole ran. He chased after it, but eventually lost it. He turned to face the patrol again, but they had gone. He called for them "Sorrelpaw? Lilypaw!" he yelled but there was no answer.
He found his way back to the path, but there was still no trace of the rest of the patrol. He tried to sniff them out, but he couldn't smell a GrassClan scent. It smelled like another Clan. He was confused and scared, until he decided to try and find his way back to camp. But which way? Deciding, one way was as good as another, he decided which way he would try. But before he even took a step, there was a rustle in the branches.
"Wh-who's there?" Pebblepaw wanted to be brave. But he also wanted to run. A twig snapped and Pebblepaw tried to back away slowly. "Who are you?" he was terrified, but now the only give away was his fear scent.
There was a final snarl before he legged it. He didn't even notice where he was.
This was ShadowClan territory.
last edited on Feb 24, 2010 at 05:08PM

Grassclan 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago orkneymatrix said…
comment if u want a part 2
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Lolidragon said…
crying
it was so good it brought me to tears...
thx
over a year ago CHIHUAHUA said…
big smile
It so good!
over a year ago Spottedshadow03 said…
big smile
its so cool!
over a year ago MsIloveJustin said…
I want to do patrol
You'll get a chance when you're made an apprentice, Firekit, be patient!
over a year ago ScottishChic said…
Awesome!!!
I'm sorry Pebblepaw!!!!!
over a year ago StichxAngel4eva said…
laugh
lol!
over a year ago YugiMuto said…
big smile
very good!
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
big smile
woah, cool!