gossip girl - a garota do blog Serina And Dan

princess09 posted on Apr 24, 2009 at 10:07PM
serina and dan are they still together i have the first season on dvd but wat happens are they together

gossip girl - a garota do blog 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Shandiii said…
At the moment, Serena and Dan are broken up for the 3rd time in episode 17 of season 2 because their parents are dating and... other complications (I don't want to give too much away). But they are still really great friends and have a couple of scenes together every episode. :]
 At the moment, Serena and Dan are broken up for the 3rd time in episode 17 of season 2 because their
over a year ago Mena09 said…
They are not together right now...They will not end up together by the end of season 2 so probably they will get together again in season 3. They were on and off in season 2
last edited over a year ago
 They are not together right now...They will not end up together por the end of season 2 so probably th
over a year ago princess09 said…
thankyou very much
over a year ago guto said…
any one think Serena and Dan will be falling in love again?? or maybe they will be togueter???
wuaht do you thing??

(I'm sorry because the English, but I'm brazilian. I'm learning talking in English)
over a year ago AnnaK said…
i actually think that they will get back together sooner or later. i mean they are a main couple of the show and I'm pretty sure they are endgame. plus showing a real friendship between the two is a good thing as they kinda hint to a reunion soon in my opinion..and maybe that way they will turn into the couple again that i used to love so much in season 1.
over a year ago Mena09 said…
Hope they get back together again but right now they need some time apart as a couple and enjoy each other as friends. They must be endgame. Go Derena!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AnnaK said…
hell ya:) agree mena. i bet they get back together sooner or later, even tho i wanted to hit dan when he said that there's nothing that might keep them together as friends as soon as they are graduated. bt he redeemed himself with telling that serena is not unimportant. i love them together!:)