fruits basket You're favorito Fruits Basket Character!

Mushii posted on Jul 14, 2010 at 03:50PM
Write and tell us who you're favorite Fruits Basket character is. Mabye even a little about what you like the most about him/her!

fruits basket 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago silvergurl3 said…
kyo is cool. =3
over a year ago skaterwildz said…
heart
Kyo is deffinetly the best! In my opinion he's so strong because he has do deal with being rejected by many people (until tohru comes along <3) and plus ......... HES SO HOT XD
over a year ago silvergurl3 said…
laugh
Finally sum1 agrees with me!!!:)
over a year ago 12queen21 said…
blush
its really hard to pick?
over a year ago emostan said…
heart
Momiji OuO he's so cute ^u^
over a year ago LeaXari said…
heart
Hatori.
over a year ago Kuro_Ukime said…
My favourite character has to be Saki Hanajima. I favour her the most because I like her ability, her personality and just, well, her.
over a year ago myprinceyuki said…
heart
mine is yuki
i dont know, the first time i saw him i was like "oh, i like that guy", i think he is the most handsome anime character ever created!
i started loving him when i was in elementary and until now, i still love him! by the way im already a college student

yuki is the best
over a year ago nevaah said…
big smile
there are tons of awesome Carecters buuut some of my favs are ( not in order0 : Kyo , Tohru , Yuki , Uo , Hatori , Ayame and Shigurai!
over a year ago DuncansMyLuv14 said…
heart
I'm in L-O-V-E with Kyo Sohma!! ^////^
over a year ago oblights said…
Okay well I watched the anime first and I thought Yuki was really cute :3 he's just really nice to everyone and I love how he talks xD
But then I read the manga and geez I don't know what to think anymore. I still love yuki but I also love everyone else too TT_TT I have to say I love shigure now.. He's a lot more mature in the manga
over a year ago Animeanimal said…
When watching an anime my favorite character is usually the one that, among the fan community is leastly liked. That fact differs not with fruits basket. My favorite character is, yes you got it, Akito Sohma. Why? B/c i do not fail to see the impurities from the beginning. Through my experience watching anime I have learned that NO ONE is EVIL just for the sake of EVIL and when they are mean, like Akito is, they always have experienced something themselves to make them that way, wheather it be abuse or rejection.......we CANT condemn him/her for the actions he/she took when basing them on blind emotions. We are only human and I am sure that if you would have lived his/her life from the VERY BEGINNING then you too would have acted recklessly......if not, well then you are NOT human.

Juss statin my opinion XD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago athenagirl101 said…
big smile
my favorite character would have to be Momiji. He is so brave and optimistic even though his mother's memory of him was erased. I love how sweet he is to everybody and his personality is really funny and cute. GO MOMIJI!!
over a year ago NightFrog said…
Akito Sohma.
over a year ago pullabear said…
smile
Thoru and momiji and kisa!!!
over a year ago MCHopnPop said…
heart
My favorite character right now is Tohru-chan with all she's been through she's still optimistic and always has a smile she never complains and she's really caring!
over a year ago IamKyon said…
heart
I love Kyo, Tohru and Hatori ^^
over a year ago QueenRed said…
laugh
Tohru Honda is my Favorite!!! but I LOVE Yuki <3