fruits basket Furuba Role Play, Anyone? (OCs too?)

silverlocket posted on Nov 12, 2011 at 02:04AM
Hey. So does anyone wanna roleplay? OCs possibly included.

So...yeah...start reserving characters? ;3

fruits basket 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
name: Pauline
Description: wavey brown hair, purple eyes and a sweet smile
Imortol
Other: she is kind and sweet to some, but cule and evil to the bad guys
over a year ago boothcrazy425 said…
name: Cassie Slavatore
Description: Raven colored hair and lavender eyes
Other: a sweet, simple-minded girl
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Pauline walks through the woods neer Yuki and Kyos house.
over a year ago Amai21 said…
Name: Amai Sohma
Description: Brown hair with brown eyes.
Other: She is shy at times and loves to help people. She is a Sohma but she is not possessed by a vengeful spirit. She doesn't matter what they are she is part of their family so she helps them out. She goes over to Shigure's house a lot to visit Kyo and Yuki. She likes to check up on them.
 Name: Amai Sohma Age: 16 Description: Brown hair with brown eyes. Other: She is shy at times and amor
over a year ago Amai21 said…
Amai was walking around Shigure's house getting some fresh air. At one point she noticed someone else walking. She slowly walked toward that person. "Hey! You! What are you doing here?" she shouted out to the person. She knew that no one was supposed to be in this area because this was Sohma's territory. 'She shouldn't be here.' she thought as she walked closer to the person; getting a closer look at the person. "You shouldn't be here." she said not trying to sound rude.
over a year ago wishey said…
Name: Alaana

Description: dark brown hair and amethyst eyes

Other: she is nice most of the time but if you get her mad she can be mad for days. She is very she when she first meets some one, but when she gets to know them she is more outgoing.
over a year ago MangaVampires said…
Role play? Do people create their own characters or something? Cause I created a character and she is part neko like kyo, but is not possesed by a zodiac spirit. I often picture her as sneaky, so when I write fanfiction, I often make her stalk the fruits basket characters. Lol. I will post an illustration of her if anyone is interested (?)