Fighting For Freedom! Club rules

musiclover2015 posted on Sep 13, 2010 at 03:36AM
just to let all of u know there are some rules about this club.

Rule #1:
please don't post stupid things such as lego's for instince. like th@ knuckles lego's thing. it's funny n' all but i just don't like it being posted on my clubs.

Rule #2:
ur welcome to post images and video's but please, PLEASE, i ask not to post things from Sonic X. no offense to any Sonic X lovers but i loath th@ show. & only post things th@ actually have to do with the Chaotix or Freedom Fighters or as long as it's someone from those two groups. for instince Lara-Le. don't post her or other ppl not in the Freedom Fighters and/or Chaotix. i know she's not a popular character but u get what i mean. u can include Nicole but th@'s it!...u may not post anyone who isn't in the Chaotix and/or Freedom Fighters. & u may not post Cosmo the Seedrian or anyone else from Sonic X. sry to any Cosmo and/or Sonic X fans:(

Rule #3:
please don't post things th@ might be making fun of or insulting any of the characters. if u hate a certain character please keep ur opinions to urself

Rule #4:
TELL UR FRIENDS!!:D
 just to let all of u know there are some rules about this club. Rule #1: please don't post stupid t
last edited on Oct 23, 2010 at 07:56PM

Fighting For Freedom! 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago blazeandarose said…
these are good rules u have musiclover2015.
over a year ago musiclover2015 said…
smile
thx:)
over a year ago whiteclaw said…
hmmm
OKAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
 OKAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
over a year ago Whirlwind586 said…
sunny
I like every single character! Even the annoying ones. FREEDOM FIGHTERS UNITE!!!
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
can we rp here?