fãs of PoM Requests?

Sylvia_Puffin posted on Jan 06, 2013 at 12:23AM
Hey, y'all! I was just thinking that I could do requests for you guys. Fanfiction requests. Like, if you have a story idea, but don't want to write it, I'll type it up for ya.
I'll write your OCs, but I'll need a personality description.
I'll do more than one chapter if you want.
Also, I'm not doing anything REALLY sexually explicit. I'll do making out, I will NOT do doing 'it.' (You know what that means.)
That's the only rule. Comment with your requests! (If you've got any.)
last edited on Jan 10, 2013 at 02:13PM

fãs of PoM 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
blush
Can a request be humanized?
over a year ago Sylvia_Puffin said…
Yup!
Alrighty. I was kinda thinking of one involving my OC and Kowalski talking to each other for a while. Then, he comes closer to her and she gets a little nervous because she doesn't know what to expect, but he then kisses her. As they pull out, he explains his feelings for her, she returns them, and they end up making out
^'Kay! I'll get to work on that.
over a year ago _Lexii23_ said…
big smile
I read the one you did for Monique and it was fantastic! :D could you do one for me pweese? :D

Could you do one with my OC Lexii and Julien? Hes trying to get her to try a smoothie he made but she doesn't want to because she hates smoothies. He tryies to coax her to (tickling, chasing, ect.) and she finally gives in and ends up liking it. :)

Here's Lexii's personality: Happy, playful, childish, hyper, jumpy, a bit of a geek, average intelligence, funny, extremely ticklish, tries to be stubborn but fails. :)
^Sure! I'll do my best.
last edited over a year ago
Okay, I posted it! Here's the link:
link
Hope you like it!
Okay, now I'm bored. No one else has anything?
i might have one
Good! What is it?
blush
it is humanized, btw. well, it kinda involves the rest of the team and Marlene helping out Kowalski with a kind of "plan" that is basically a proposal to Monique, like, they're helping out with the way he's going to propose.
'Kay. I'll do my best. I'm not sure if I can write right now, though.