fairy tail CREATE YOUR OWN FAIRY TAIL CHARCTER !!

wolfmaster3000 posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 04:22PM
this is a form in witch you can make your very own fairy tail charcter here is the template

Name :

Height :

Weight :

Apperance :

Persnaility :

Magic : ( max of 3 )

Guild : ( any Guild you've seen in the Manga or anime dark or Registered or a part of the council,Independant mage )

Team (if on one )

where is your Guild mark (don't have to put this )

historey (not mandatory )

have fun and Enjoy :)
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 04:24PM

fairy tail 91 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 91

over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Ray Crimson ‘Crystal Dragon Ray’ or ‘Crystal Dragon Ray
Crimson’

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 190 lb

Old Appearance: Short crimson colored messy hair, silver eyes, thin goatee, locket with pic of Elie, fairly muscular body, red muscle shirt, white unbuttoned shirt, black cargo pants, black & white shoes, stud earrings

Current Appearance: Short crimson colored messy hair, silver eyes, thin goatee, locket with pic of Elie, fairly muscular body, Sunglasses/red-lenses, stud earrings, black muscle shirt, short crimson sleeveless unbutton shirt, silver wrist bands, white cargo pants, grey shoes

Personality: Always Negative. Never smiles. (When Elie returns: Happy, Outgoing, Smiling

Magic: Shadow, Teleportation, Crystal Dragon Slayer

Guild: Fairy Tail

Guild mark: Right Arm

History: Because of his bloodline, he has a long life. Ray was traveling through a small city and discovered a child with no memory. He named her Elie and from that point on, he took care of her. They came across Crystalline, the crystal dragon. Crystalline took in the kids and raised them. He taught Ray the Crystal Dragon Slayer Magic at the same time looking after Elie. When she was old enough, Elie began using energy blast magic. A few years later, Crystalline just disappeared. After that they moved on and came across the Guild ‘Fairy Tail’. They became members and lived there. Years have past and Ray became an S-Class Mage. One day while on a mission, Elie was presumably killed. Since then he has never smiled. The grave stone was placed on cliff over looking the ocean, it was her favorite spot. Ray visits every chance he gets and other members visit as well. Turns out she was sucked into a parallel world called Edolas. Elie was there for 2 years but she was sucked back. When Ray saw her, a huge smile broke and he began to cry. After that he returned to his happy, smiling self.
last edited over a year ago
RozanIslam16 commented…
hi over a year ago
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
didn't you make an RP ?
over a year ago DragonSlayer765 said…
Name: Raven Sky

Height: 175 cm

Weight: 45 kg

Appearance: Short blonde spike hair,scar at right cheek,red eye,wearing a black sleeveless T-shirt,black dragon head gauntlet,white belt with a dagger,red scarf,black trouser,and long grey boots

Personality: He don't have emotion,very care about the guild,and have a sea sickness

Magic: Re-equip (he just equip weapon),Flight,Fire Magic

Guild Mark: At Right shoulder
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
WolfMaster3000

I did but nobody responded to it....if u want to play...i'll make it again
over a year ago SSAS said…
Name:Sorcery Witch

height: 5'6

weight:?

appearance: left eye hidden under the hair, black hair (tied with a skull), wearing a cloak(doesn't want people to see her body)and has light skin also,wears a black glove on her right arm.

personality:scary, doesn't want her left eye be seen, fun-loving, changes personality when night (begins to act like a boy), sometimes has a soft heart, honest, modest,and cares about everyone in the guild.

Magic:sorcery, witch craft, can imitate every wizards (even dark ones)

Guild:Fairy Tail

Team: Natsu's team

Guild mark:at the right hand (black)

History: her mom and dad died when they fought against the ncruel king who had them slkaved for years.so,when she ntried to take revenge...the soldiers putted a secret power in her left eye and when she was angry,she lost control and killed everyone in the island...and that is why she sealed it by covering it under her hair.

over a year ago yy_alva said…
big smile
Name : Alva Bluez

Height : 160 cm

Weight : 45 kg

Apperance : Wear a casual blue armor, have a long blue hair, wear a pair of black shoes and also wear a pair of star-shaped earings

Persnaility : a little scary but she is someone who care about the guild and do whatever for the guild, she is also a soft heart person

Magic : requip(armor and weapons), teleportation, transformation

Guild : Fairy Tail

Guild mark : left shoulder (blue)

over a year ago Ankakalle64 said…
Name: Jack Luegraz

Height: about 175 cm

Weight:70kg

Appearance:Wears casual darkbrown jacket on top of a white t-shirt. Also wears baggy blue jeans and boots. I have black hair that´s kept in a thick ponytail down my back. My eyes are bright red and glow when I get angry.

Personality: I´m rather calm but can get anoyed by Natsu and Grays constant fighting. I might not do much with the guild but if I am needed to protect it I will gladly give my life for it.

Magic: Spirit creature magic(similair to grays ice make magic but instead the objects are made of a fiery blue aura), Berserker magic(this magic feeds on my rage and gices me increased physical prowes in return for anger), and Hidden Mist magic(this is some illusions and deciet but it´s a magic for blinding opponents and make things hard to find)

Guild mark: Over my heart (red)

History: I was found by Mystogan whom left me to be raised by Fairy Tail. I´ve been a member since I was 5 years old. I see Mystogan as my Father and always ask if I can come with him. He always refuses but I halp him as soon as I´m given the chance.
over a year ago fairytailerza said…
Name: Alvin Abloré

Height: 5'4

Weight: 90lb

Appearance: Wears black jacket on top of a yellow t-shirt. Also wears dark brown jeans with black boots. Has blue spiky hair with black eyes.

Personality: Usually calm and breaks up fights within the guild and protective of his guild,comrades and friends.

Magic: requip and has mastered it. has ice dragon slayer magic.

Guild mark: right arm just below the shoulder.

History: Raised by my father into training requip magic with my mother before they were killed by deliora. I was found by an ice dragon named blizzard in the middle of a snowstorm and was taught dragon slayer magic and disappeared one day.Then a strange man with blonde hair told me to come with him and I ended up in fairy tail. I never saw him or blizzard since then.
over a year ago Ryuuikari said…
Name: Makārō

Height: 5'02"

Weight: 41kg

Appearance:
Makārō wears a black undergarment much like a morphsuit. Over it Makārō wears very dark purple 3/4 length sweatpants and a very dark purple baggy sleeveless hoodie; Makārō's hood completely obscures their face from view. Due to Makārō's clothing, Makārō's gender and general appearance is totally unknown.

Personality:
Makārō is extremely introvert and shy. Makārō is also quite paranoid, relentlessly attacking anyone or anything deemed a threat until the 'threat' either dies or goes away. Makārō also holds massive grudges whenever they lose a fight or they have been helped in any way; Makārō will tenaciously try to repay any debt or aid they receive.

Magic:
Makārō is adept in the use of magic staves (almost rivalling that of Edolas Jellal/Mystogan). Makārō can use Empathic Affinity Magic, which is a sub-type of Affinity Magic (link) and also has abnormally large magical power. Makārō is also a surprisingly good hand-to-hand combatant, relying on instinct rather than actual skill however.

Guild:
Makārō does not belong to a guild and is a wandering independent Mage

Alignment:
Neutral

History:
Born from Earthland parents in Edolas, Makārō grew up in a magicless world. Driven by an insatiable lust for the abnormal (due to their massive innate magical power) Makārō ran away from home, at the age of 6, and somehow met Faust. Faust taught Makārō about magic, about Earthland, how to use magical staves and showed them the basics of Affinity Magic. Several years passed and near Makārō's twelfth birthday (through unknown means), Makārō was transported to Earthland which also caused Makārō to lose all their memories. Makārō has been wandering Earthland for over a year now training and looking for opponents ever since.

*Since Makārō is an Empathic Affinity Mage, Makārō is physically enhanced when near or after absorbing strong emotions (regardless of what emotion it is). Due to Makārō losing their memory, Makārō is better at sensing the emotions of fear, anger and paranoia than other emotions; he also gets a stronger enhancement from said emotions than other ones.
over a year ago iceandsummer said…
Name: Zarra

Height: 5.2

Weight: 70 lb.

Appearance: Black coat, red shirt, black pants, silver-ish hair, purple eyes (usually red), white skin (like Lucy but a little more pale).

Personality: Quiet, mysterious, dark.

Magic: Dark, dragon slayer, celestial wizard.

Guild: (before) Phantom Lord/////(now) Fairy Tail

Team: None.

Guild Mark: Unknown. (it's hidden)

History/Bio: Orphaned when young, trained with Jellal to be a dark wizard. She is a dragon slayer and absorbs shadows and darkness for power. She is also an S-Class wizard at Fairy Tail. Most guild members find her very scary. She usually goes on a quest or reads a book at the guild. The only ones who don't fear her is the following::: Natsu, Erza, Macarov, Mirajane, Jellal and Gajeel. For years she has fought with Erza and they are both equally matched. She works alone but obviously needs help, for she needs to find the Tower of Heaven. Her reason? Is still unknown.
over a year ago TitaniumX023 said…
Name: Grande (Real name is Zenno)

Height:???

Weight:???

Appearance: His hair is brown, his eyes are gray. Used to wear a blue shirt, jeans and a white bandage as a headband. Now wears a white headband, explorer's clothes, and a belt around his upper body.

Personality: Modest

Magic: The Light (see my post here: link ), Sword Magic (not requip)

Guild: Was secretly a member of Fairy Tail who never comes to visit, but went on and made his own guild called Crescent Moon.

History: Orphaned when he was 1 year old. A family raised him until the Magic Council took him because of his extremely immense magic power. Was meant to be drowned, but he ended up in a shore at an uncharted land. Survived for his own, quickly learning how to hunt and fend for himself. Before anyone joined the guild, he joined and stayed in the guild for a couple of years. He found out about a portal that transports him where he came from, then stayed in the land. He never was found again, so Mavis removed him from the guild. He created a guild of his own called Crescent Moon, and he is searching for people to join. He is a user of The Light, so he is a bit blind and everything he sees is brighter. He is a very powerful mage, and he uses a sword and seems to exell on it. He likes to explore, and often he is away from the guild.
over a year ago leon5022 said…
heart
Name : Ren (last name unknown)

Height : 6.10"

Weight : 155

Appearance : Black hair, grey eyes, tan, and muscular

Personality : nice, social, and mysterious

Magic : Celestial Wizard( also has a celestial spirit that absorbs a little of enemy's power and can use it but the power is limited and also uses magic to absorb).

Mark location: Shoulder

History: Unknown
over a year ago bluesoul13 said…
blush
Name: Aira Shallow

Height: 152 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

Appearance:
Aira has a long black hair style into a pigtail and ponytail that reaches down to her waist,and two bangs framing her face which reach down to her chest and brown.Like all dragon slayers,she has elongated canine teeth.She generally wear a ponytail with red ribbon also she wear a white blouse uniform with red tie and yellow jacket.also she wear her red skirt.She also wear a long black sock and brown shoes.Aira looks like Wendy Marvell but different hair color

Personality:
Aira is very shy and self-denying.but also kind heart and learns the philosophy that comes with her life.She is also caring,responsible and intelligent.She is very good athletic,artistic and domestic skills.Aira is really care her foster mother Zephira the Air Dragon, and her adoptive Wendy Marvell.She likes reading the books and playing soccer.

Magic: Air Dragon Slayers

Mark Location: Right Shoulder

History:
Aira was raised by the female dragon Zephira .However ,one day ,along with dragons,Zephira suddenly disappeared and left Aira alone.After wandering around trying to locate her lost mother,Aira was ran into Tristen Bergman(Edolas),who introduced him to her as Tristen Avalon.Tristen allowed her to travel with him .though he was also lost on the road.Aira heard Tristen was talking a man name Mystogan,a shortly after deemed it too dangerous for Aira to travel with him further.He Left her to Wendy Marvell in Magnolia,where she stayed until she meet Tristen and Her Foster Mother Zephira Again.

over a year ago reefa2931 said…
Name: Trinovan Reef

Height: 6.10"

Weight: 90kg

Appearance: Dark skin, jet black hair in a medium height mohawk. Black eyes. Wears a normal short sleeved black top with the guild insignia on the front. Full gloves. Belt with a huge gold buckle again with guild insignia on it. Leather pants, not too tight, that are dark and grey suede shoes (very sleek ^o^) . One scar that goes across his right eye from his forehead to his chest. Long dark trench coat with gold rims on the ends of the sleeves and on the bottom.

Magic: Take over, more like mystical animals- Draco Soul (dragon-human hybrid), Lycan Soul (werewolf), Phoenix Soul (duh), Griffin Soul (duh).

Guild: Quatro Cerberus (Puppy lol)

Mark Location: On the left pactoral

Personality: Strict and proud of his guild. Incredibly loyal. Goes on dangerous quests constantly to challenge himself. Says there is always room for improvement and always challenges others to become stronger.

History: Was the one who inspired The Take-Over Siblings to learn take-over magic. This was approx. 12-15 years ago. He then joined Quatro Cerberus and quickly became an S-Class Mage. Goes on decade quests but not century quests. Leaves for months at a time, the longest being 11 months. Has had multiple run ins with Tartaros members and despises the dark guild. Looks forward to a day he can test Mirajane and Elfman's (he never taught Lisanna for she was too young).
over a year ago Nya-sezumi2347 said…
Name: Shiina Komatsu

Height: ???

Weight: ???

Appearance: She has long white hair,she wears a white dress with a huge ribbon on it and she wears white shoes,two white roses on her dress and on her hair and she has red eyes

Magic: Demon slayer magic

Mark Location: right hand (silver)

Personality: shes kind,she loves sweets,she appears nowhere,she loves animals,she dont want to be alone,shes scared of clowns,shes hot-headed too (a little) and she loves her friends no matter what happens.

History: Shiina was very poor when she was little,shiina has 6 siblings her mom and dad wants them to give shiina away,but one day the town was attacked by dragons everyone died in the village,Shiina is the only one who survived,she was crying until she met a Demon name Katsuro,Katsuro took care of shiina as his little sister,Katsuro gave shiina a scythe when she was 8,katsuro trained shiina how to use demon slaying magic,when she was 13 katsuro left ad he said he was going somewhere,shiina cried because katsuro was going away,he promised he will come back someday,one day a wizard came and he used his magic to shiina,now shiina was trap inside a necklace for a hundred years.
over a year ago AnimeOtaku48 said…
Name:Alyssa Veil

Height:Dunno

Weight:Dunno

Appearance:She has meduim-length blonde hair tied in two pigtails.She wears a blue sports shirt and bloomers at times.And also wears,a red sweater and black skirt.She wears black sneakers with different shoelaces each day.During times when wearing the sports shirt,she wears a poppy flower.When,red sweater,she wears a rose.

Magic:Enhancement Magic (like support magic),Special Key Wizard (close to celestial wizard)

Mark Location:Left Hip (Gold)

Personality:Super sporty,Always in shape,energetic,friendly.She's actually a little too friendly.She's a little dense and kinda dumb but she can be smart if she doest think about sports a lot.

History:Alyssa belonged to a rich family.One day,she saw a mage and a dragon together.She then wanted to be a mage.Her father who was a strong believer in non-mages said no and her mother who was a mage said yes.Secretly,her mom thought her special key magic until she died.When she died,Alyssa saw no reason to live and ran away.She joined a Dark Guild and stumbled upon Enhancement Magic.She quit after being defeated by Fairy Tail's Elite Team and joined Fairy Tail.
over a year ago Palin_X765 said…
Name: Palin

Magic: ( shadow) Deamon Slayer

weapons: black shield

apperance: curly black hair, grey eyes (blind) dark brown skin wear only black clothing mostly his black long sleeve shirt and black pants. he is 5'8 not slim but toned

personality: quiet doesnt speak much but is a nice person and cares for his friends

dislikes: the sun and being disturbed in his sleep

birthday: december 21

girlfriend: shay (deceased)

guild: Fairy Tail

mark location: left palm ( black)

history: when he was younger his mother summoned the deamon Axrus and the deamon fused with with him making him part deamon it is a shaow deamon which allows him to make shadows in anyforms he wants like his shield . he needs death to survie and when he hasnt killed in a long time he turns unto the deamon human hybrid that killed his girlfriend if he hasnt killed in awhile. the deamon speaks to him in his head, but palin never wants to kill but has no choice
over a year ago spirit_star said…
Name: Sha

Height: 180cm

Weight: 58

Magic: Flower dragon slayer,Ice make magic and swords magic(Not requip)

Weapons: 2 Magic swords and 6 magic boomerangs

Appearance: Short black hair at shoulder length,Blue eyes,peach skin,normally wears brightly coloured clothes like shorts and T-shirts Sometimes wears a mini skirt,a T-shirt and a thin jacket especially in winter.

Personality: kind,gentle,Mysterious, Rarely Talks,helpful,always wanting to help other people in danger.

Likes: fighting for fun and Playing computers(mostly watching anime),stealing

dislike: Getting involve in complicated problems,being disturb and paperwork

birthday: 12 june

Guild: Blue pegusus

guild mark: on the forehead

History: Once Born in a town very far from the guild, Sha lived a very Boring life until a new school of magic opened. She asked her parents to enroll her but they said to stay in her old school because she must have a good job.Since she had great stealing skills she robbed her parents in order to be a student at the new school and her first step of of revenge.She trained well with her sensei and manage to beat everyone in school. Soon she bought her 2 magic swords and 1 magic boomerang.She showed it off to everyone in her school.However, no one who believed her since they were forbidden to buy them.So she tried to prove it to them but they all just left her alone. She got her quiet personality that way that she didn't talk or interact with anyone at all any more.Despite her loneliness, she kept training herself and robbing other people's money. Sha did not go to school anymore instead she read books of magic and other things. Sha also lived alone in a small house. One day when Sha went to buy some groceries, the townspeople hid from her.Being really pleased, she just took off with everything.The very next day the people all attacked her house even her sensei and parents attacked her too. Sha managed to escape but her house is on fire. She decided to fake dead and attack the town later.And she did just that.Killing everyone no one was spared.When she was about to leave town,memories starts haunting her and she relize she had been in the wrong. Sha decided to help other people in need that are suffering.
over a year ago lucyheartifila said…
name:Merina Ray Blaze
height:6'8
weight:130pounds
appearence: long curly blonde hair,mint green eyes,blushes alot
personality:happy and cheerfull can be somewhat shy, if you mess with her friends enough to make them cry she might try to kill you, she hates to see people cry
magic:water dragon slayer, fire magic, and empathy
team: still looking for a team to join
Guild mark: top part of thigh
history:when she was young she was raised by a water dragon who taught her the art of water dragon slayer magic, around the same time all the other dragons disapered so did the dragon that taught her around a few days after the dragons dissaperence she discovered that she also had fire magic then when she started to be around people more often she discoverd that she was also an empath she joined fairy tail because she wanted to be in a place that seemed so much like a family
over a year ago FAIRYwithaTAIL said…
name: Jasmine Misure
weight: 40 kg
height: 5'6
appearance: has shoulder length layered brown hair has a curve body and has brown eyes with a hint of green
personality: very blunt is not afraid to say what in her mind. is not all cheerful but shows a glint of sadness and states that "will always be their" and "nobody can fill that spot even if they do become close" can be scary as hell and like everybody goes overboard.
magic: snow dragon slayer`
guild: fairy tail
team: ???
guild mark: on the right side of her stomach
history: when she was young she was abandon by her parents because of her eyes they believed she was cursed she was also tortured her and left her in the woods there she met Snoweta and Jack. With them she trained and mastered the magic. Snoweta disappeared the same time all the dragons. Jasmine and Jack set on a quest to find Snoweta but jack dies and leaves a hole in Jasmine's heart. Jasmine then travels to the guild Jack wants to join and meets Natsu Lucy and Happy in Harageon.
over a year ago olkajag said…
Name: Sakuno Idane

Weight: 60kgs

Height: 180cm (5, 11)

Appearance:
-Beautiful
-Defined muscles
-Dark brown hair
-Glowing Emerald eyes
-Very curvy Figure
-Wavy mermaid hair
Guild: Sabertooth- White mark on left shoulder blade.

Magic: Acnologia's Dragon Slayer Magic and "Creation" Magic

Weapons: (each of which she created)
-Underworld Assassins
-A massive hand fan
-An axe blade (cant describe it- look up Ikaku Madarame Bankai, its similar)
-Nihil Amour (The word Annihilation come from the latin word Nihil)
-Ebony Blade

Personality: Sarcastic, humorous, nice and enjoys fighting( No one but Zeref can actually beat her). Although when serious, she is cold, harsh and insincere. Because she is so old she knows a lot more than everyone else, so she can get impatient when people don't understand or are too stupid for words.

History: She was born a noble in the year X372, but when she was 5 he family died in a fire (set by Igneel). She left and was discovered by Acnologia, seeing her ability to fight and kill with ease he taught her his magic. When she was 10 she finished her training and met Zeref. They fought each other but neither could succeed, they became friends and Zeref taught her creation magic, after a time she created several pieces of armour (used by Erza) and an Assassins corp. When she was 12, Zeref got jealous of her power and sealed her away for 400 years exactly, the seal broke in the year X784 (the year Fairytail team vanished). For 6 years she wandered aimlessly, then she found Sabertooth...

Side Note: Since she is a dragon slayer form the time of dragons she is super strong and know all about slaying dragons.

over a year ago juvia_132 said…
Name : Marina Fisher(Shimizu)

Height : 162 cm

Weight : 45 kg

Appearance: Medium-long blue hair,ties her hair up into a ponytail, has blue eyes.

Birthday: X766 September 12

Personality : Fun, Really Kind, and bubbly. She rarely gets angry, but every since she regained her memories, when someone hurts her friends REALLY BAD, she gets REALLY SCARY because she doesn't want to see someone important die right in front of her again.

Magic : Water Magic, ex-quips clothes that makes her water magic stronger

Weapons: Water Trident (comes with her strongest ex-quip,"Mermaid Queen")

Guild Mark: Left Arm

History:She used to live in a small village surrounded by water, and she had parents that really loved her.They taught Marina water magic in case she needed to defend herself. But one day when Marina was 7 years old, her town was attacked by a extremely strong dark guild and apparently, the reason that they attacked was that her mother had special water powers. She was from the Shimizu family (every one of the Shimizu family had a rare and special water using powers), but she was hiding her identity because she wanted to live in peace(Only her husband knew). But the dark guild figured out their identity and they said that they already killed all the family members so don't try to resist. But by accident a member of the dark guild killed Marina's mom because she was resisting. And they killed her dad because they had no use for him. Marina saw them die right in front of her eyes. She was furious, she was overcome by rage.And unconsciously, she suddenly started to attack them with the Shimizu family's secret magic "Holy Water" and "Water of Despair", and she knocked out all the members of the guild with that magic.(But she had no idea how she did that). When she regained her consciousness, she got frightened and ran away from her village. She wondered hopelessly for 6 days and she arrived to Magnolia, tired and hungry. Finally she passed out right in front of Fairy Tail. Thankfully Master Makarov was there and he took her to the guild. When she woke up, Master asked her what happened, but she lost her memories from the shock of losing her parents. But the guild took good care of her. And soon after that she joined fairy tail and is living a happy life. She regained her memories when she was 15, and she learned how to control her family's water magic. (Holy Water) and (Water of despair). But that's another story.

over a year ago frostlyn said…
Name: Yukiko Kuran

Height : 170.18 cm.

Weight : 153 lbs.

Appearance : Looks like Mirajane when Mirajane was a teen

Personality: Quite, emotionless, beautiful, strong, calm, independent, leader, faithful, sadistic, powerful, sad.

Magic :Transforming into a dragon and phoenix

Guild : Part Of The Magic Council

Team:None

where is your Guild mark: It's a scythe with angel and demon wings on either side. Placed on right Shoulder.

History: The reason Yukiko can transform into a dragon and a phoenix is because her father was Weissolgia and her mother was Fenikkusurīdā, the phoenix leader. She was born before earth was made and lived with her mother and father in the dragon realm. Sadly when Yukiko turned 10, Acnogia took away her mother and made Sting, kill his adopted father because Acnolgia was mad at them. Eventually, Acnolgia sent Yukiko away to earth to be it's gaurdian. So she did waht she was told and watched over earth, alone for 60,000,000 years and Acnolgia put another dragon in charge. So Yukiko wandered around the earth and made friends with a few people and finally decided to become to become one of the magic counselors, one of the first ones. She befriended Zeref and Mavis and eventually made them both confess their love to eachother. Then sadly, they both died and she was once again alone. She decided to finally settle into her own guild, but quickly abandoned it. She then fully joined the Magic Council but sometimes visits all the guilds and joins them for a week. Only the Magic Council, And dragons knows of her powers.
over a year ago SOA2011 said…
Name: Baron Bash( Nicked named Saint)

Height: 6ft 1in

Weight: 190lbs

Appearance: Dark silver Hair and a scar covering his left eye wears Black leather hood with silver chains

Personality: Quite, Doesn't talk, like one person in the guild, and he likes bacon

Magic: space and time, Darkness, and Fire demon Magic (mostly uses fire and space magic in combination)

Guild: Blue Pegasus

Team: None

Guild Mark: Right Shoulder

Story: N/A
over a year ago Selestial2002 said…
Name : Atantha Mone (he sounds like a woman but he is a male)

Height : 5 feet 4 in

Weight : 200 lbs

Apperance : Nowhere outside of the 10 wizard saints, the magical counsel, and guild masters.

Persnaility : Secret, Smart, You won't see him more than once, memorable if you do.

Magic : Selestial, Fire, and Transformation.

Guild : Part of the counsel but mysteriously he's almost never there, Almost in every guild he's in all of the OFFICIAL guilds but he always switches.

Team : None he stands alone.

where is your Guild mark : There all on his back.

history : He grew up with a selestial spirit nobody knows how he survived for 12 years but he grew up with the rare 13th zodiac spirit. Later when he got out he got the 13th key and learned fire and transformation and got the other 12 keys. He progressed to how he is now
over a year ago sadiebug48 said…
Name: Aluna Vietta

Nickname: She prefers her real name

Sex: Female

Physical Appearance: Aluna is a tall girl with an hourglass figure. She has pink eyes, long, dark purple hair with straight bangs, and fair skin. Her lips are naturally pale pink.

Accessories: Aluna has a pink headband with what seem like cat ears on her head with two pink ribbons hanging down, a golden necklace with a pink heart on it that Natsu gave her, a pink pinstripe sleeveless shirt with two accessories that look like angel wings over each of her breasts, pink pinstripe sleeve-like coverings that go over her arms and stop at a sort of ruffle at her wrist, pink and gold frilled shorts with a white belt that has a star as the buckle, pink pinstriped knee socks, and white ankle boots with purple soles, silver stars, and pink embellishments.

Personality: Aluna is a mysterious and inspirational girl. She is clever and very strong, with a sharp tongue to match her wit.

Dislikes: Mystery, being ditched, and nightmares.

History: Aluna was a baby when her parents sent her away on the wind. She flew for days, before finally landing in the mouth of a dragon. "I am Igneel," the dragon said. "I shall train you to be fit for battle." Aluna and Igneel trained for days. But all the fiery attacks Aluna tried came out as blue fire. She thought this extremely odd.

One day, on Aluna's birthday, Igneel was gone. Thankfully, Aluna was old enough and had had enough training that she set out to join a guild. She traveled for months until she met a group of wizards from a dark guild! She was pretty beat up before someone came to aid her. "What should I do with her?" Aluna's savior wondered. Aluna was unconscious on the ground. Her savior, who turned out to be Mystogen, took Aluna to Fairy Tail. She was awoken by Natsu, who immediately greeted her. Soon, the two were great friends.

Natsu and Aluna would do everything together. They went on all the quests they could together. Aluna saw something in Natsu she hadn't seen in anyone else she met: A pure heart. But, that was soon to change. Natsu had stupidly decided to go on an S-class quest. Aluna agreed to go with him. The two were against a gigantic beast. Natsu charged the beast, only to be knocked back by the power of darkness. He was slowly dying as Aluna somehow finished the beast off. She ran over to Natsu, holding him. "I am so sorry..." She said before she started to cry. Suddenly, Natsu said, "What happened?" Aluna looked up to see Natsu's confused face. "Natsu, you're alive!" She exclaimed. Natsu chuckled. "I guess I am!" he said. He gazed into Aluna's sparkling pink eyes. Before she knew it, Natsu had kissed her!

When Natsu and Aluna went back to the guild hall, everyone was shocked to see the two of them alive. Everyone, even Gray, came to welcome them back. "Come on, Aluna!" Natsu exclaimed. Soon, the two friends were running out the door. Aluna and Natsu walked together, talking. When the two of them came back to the guild hall, they soon fell asleep.

5 years after the amazing quest, Natsu and Aluna walked together again. They went by a river and skipped stones on the mirror-like surface. "Man, I wish we could do this forever," Natsu said. "Yeah, me too," Aluna answered. Soon, the day turned to night. The stars twinkled in the sky. It was obviously a meteor shower. Suddenly, a star twinkled and fell by Aluna. 'My time's up. It's too late.' Aluna thought. She bit her lip. Another star fell by her side, this time on her. Aluna stood up. "Natsu, the moon- it's calling me back," Aluna said. She turned to look at the reflection of the moon in the crystal-like water. Natsu stood up. "What do you mean?" he asked. Aluna turned to face Natsu. "I'm dying," Aluna answered. Natsu gasped. More stars fell onto Aluna. "What?!?" he asked, "How can you be dying?!?" "I saved you from the jaws of death itself, and now I have to sacrifice my own life to make up for yours," Aluna answered. Her body was becoming encased in stars. Natsu clutched her hand. "Aluna! Don't die! Please!" he exclaimed, tears in his eyes. "I... I need you... to do me a favor. If you ever meet a celestial wizard... tell her about you and I. I'll be in the realm of celestial spirits... so she can summon me and I'll come back to you forever," Aluna explained. Natsu embraced Aluna. "I can't lose you!" he exclaimed. "I need you!" Natsu and Aluna shared a loving kiss. "Thank you," she started, "for showing me life..." Natsu kissed her again as she disappeared into the stars.

In 5 years, Natsu met Lucy. She and he became friends. Then, Natsu told Lucy about Aluna. "But, if she's a celestial spirit, she has a key. If I don't have her key, I can't summon her," Lucy explained to Natsu. "Just... please try without the key," Natsu begged, teary-eyed. "OK," Lucy agreed. She tried to summon Aluna... and succeeded. "Aluna!" Natsu exclaimed, running up to her. Aluna smiled. "Are you the one... that summoned me?" Aluna asked Lucy. Lucy nodded. "I serve you, but I will serve Natsu more." Aluna answered. Natsu and Aluna shared another kiss, and headed towards the guild hall like they always did...

Magic Name: Dragon Slayer

Magic Type: Elemental

Magic Description: Aluna uses blue fire. She has the same abilities Natsu does, and a little bit of maker magic.

Magic Techniques: Aluna has the same techniques as Natsu and Gray combined.

Weapons: The only weapons Aluna has are her magic, her fists, and she can make the ribbons on her headband flaming with her magic to use them as weapons.

Strengths: Aluna is agile and strong, which makes her hard to hit and hard to miss a single one of her attacks. She loves to fight in a group, just in case she needs to be backed up.

Weaknesses: Aluna's weaknesses are water magic, wind magic, and the fact that she's only half human. Sometimes, she will flicker out of her human state when she is fighting, but it also prevents her enemies from hitting her, so even though she can't attack when she's out of her human state, she uses it to her advantage and is starting to teach herself how to use it on cue. She also can't fight Natsu because of the strong love they share.

Physical Value: 5

Magic Value: 5

Name: Aluna Vietta

Nickname: She prefers her real name

Sex: Female

Physical Appearance: Aluna is a tall girl with an hourglass figure. She has pink eyes, long, dark purple hair with straight bangs, and fair skin. Her lips are naturally pale pink.

Accessories: Aluna has a pink headband with what seem like cat ears on her head with two pink ribbons hanging down, a golden necklace with a pink heart on it that Natsu gave her, a pink pinstripe sleeveless shirt with two accessories that look like angel wings over each of her breasts, pink pinstripe sleeve-like coverings that go over her arms and stop at a sort of ruffle at her wrist, pink and gold frilled shorts with a white belt that has a star as the buckle, pink pinstriped knee socks, and white ankle boots with purple soles, silver stars, and pink embellishments.

Personality: Aluna is a mysterious and inspirational girl. She is clever and very strong, with a sharp tongue to match her wit.

Dislikes: Mystery, being ditched, and nightmares.

History: Aluna was a baby when her parents sent her away on the wind. She flew for days, before finally landing in the mouth of a dragon. "I am Igneel," the dragon said. "I shall train you to be fit for battle." Aluna and Igneel trained for days. But all the fiery attacks Aluna tried came out as blue fire. She thought this extremely odd.

One day, on Aluna's birthday, Igneel was gone. Thankfully, Aluna was old enough and had had enough training that she set out to join a guild. She traveled for months until she met a group of wizards from a dark guild! She was pretty beat up before someone came to aid her. "What should I do with her?" Aluna's savior wondered. Aluna was unconscious on the ground. Her savior, who turned out to be Mystogen, took Aluna to Fairy Tail. She was awoken by Natsu, who immediately greeted her. Soon, the two were great friends.

Natsu and Aluna would do everything together. They went on all the quests they could together. Aluna saw something in Natsu she hadn't seen in anyone else she met: A pure heart. But, that was soon to change. Natsu had stupidly decided to go on an S-class quest. Aluna agreed to go with him. The two were against a gigantic beast. Natsu charged the beast, only to be knocked back by the power of darkness. He was slowly dying as Aluna somehow finished the beast off. She ran over to Natsu, holding him. "I am so sorry..." She said before she started to cry. Suddenly, Natsu said, "What happened?" Aluna looked up to see Natsu's confused face. "Natsu, you're alive!" She exclaimed. Natsu chuckled. "I guess I am!" he said. He gazed into Aluna's sparkling pink eyes. Before she knew it, Natsu had kissed her!

When Natsu and Aluna went back to the guild hall, everyone was shocked to see the two of them alive. Everyone, even Gray, came to welcome them back. "Come on, Aluna!" Natsu exclaimed. Soon, the two friends were running out the door. Aluna and Natsu walked together, talking. When the two of them came back to the guild hall, they soon fell asleep.

5 years after the amazing quest, Natsu and Aluna walked together again. They went by a river and skipped stones on the mirror-like surface. "Man, I wish we could do this forever," Natsu said. "Yeah, me too," Aluna answered. Soon, the day turned to night. The stars twinkled in the sky. It was obviously a meteor shower. Suddenly, a star twinkled and fell by Aluna. 'My time's up. It's too late.' Aluna thought. She bit her lip. Another star fell by her side, this time on her. Aluna stood up. "Natsu, the moon- it's calling me back," Aluna said. She turned to look at the reflection of the moon in the crystal-like water. Natsu stood up. "What do you mean?" he asked. Aluna turned to face Natsu. "I'm dying," Aluna answered. Natsu gasped. More stars fell onto Aluna. "What?!?" he asked, "How can you be dying?!?" "I saved you from the jaws of death itself, and now I have to sacrifice my own life to make up for yours," Aluna answered. Her body was becoming encased in stars. Natsu clutched her hand. "Aluna! Don't die! Please!" he exclaimed, tears in his eyes. "I... I need you... to do me a favor. If you ever meet a celestial wizard... tell her about you and I. I'll be in the realm of celestial spirits... so she can summon me and I'll come back to you forever," Aluna explained. Natsu embraced Aluna. "I can't lose you!" he exclaimed. "I need you!" Natsu and Aluna shared a loving kiss. "Thank you," she started, "for showing me life..." Natsu kissed her again as she disappeared into the stars.

In 5 years, Natsu met Lucy. She and he became friends. Then, Natsu told Lucy about Aluna. "But, if she's a celestial spirit, she has a key. If I don't have her key, I can't summon her," Lucy explained to Natsu. "Just... please try without the key," Natsu begged, teary-eyed. "OK," Lucy agreed. She tried to summon Aluna... and succeeded. "Aluna!" Natsu exclaimed, running up to her. Aluna smiled. "Are you the one... that summoned me?" Aluna asked Lucy. Lucy nodded. "I serve you, but I will serve Natsu more." Aluna answered. Natsu and Aluna shared another kiss, and headed towards the guild hall like they always did...

Magic Name: Dragon Slayer

Magic Type: Elemental

Magic Description: Aluna uses blue fire. She has the same abilities Natsu does, and a little bit of maker magic.

Magic Techniques: Aluna has the same techniques as Natsu and Gray combined.

Weapons: The only weapons Aluna has are her magic, her fists, and she can make the ribbons on her headband flaming with her magic to use them as weapons.

Strengths: Aluna is agile and strong, which makes her hard to hit and hard to miss a single one of her attacks. She loves to fight in a group, just in case she needs to be backed up.

Weaknesses: Aluna's weaknesses are water magic, wind magic, and the fact that she's only half human. Sometimes, she will flicker out of her human state when she is fighting, but it also prevents her enemies from hitting her, so even though she can't attack when she's out of her human state, she uses it to her advantage and is starting to teach herself how to use it on cue. She also can't fight Natsu because of the strong love they share.

Physical Value: 5

Magic Value: 5
tigerfinn commented…
EPIC over a year ago
Why not i'm bored

Name : Rain Arashi

Height : 6'1

Weight : 285LBS

Apperance : Picture

Persnaility : Rain is a very outgoing and Spuratic indivisual as Natsu was his Idol growing up alot of his personality is derived around the same cheerfulness that Natsu has. The difference between Rain and Natsu is that Rain isn't as brainless as Natsu he's slightly more intelligent. As well as more ruthless in a fight. Though he does take it easy on most of his opponets so he can enjoy the battle.

Magic Type : Third Generation Dragon slayer

Magic Name : Green Dragon Slaying Magic ( Nature)/ Dragon force / Spirit Dragon slaying Magic (Green Dragon Magic mixed with the power of Holy.)

The user is able to eat or injest Sunlight as well as Dirt & plants to replenish his strength

Guild : Paragon

Team : The Dragon Slayer Trio

where is your Guild mark : Left shoulder Green

history : Rain was a Orphan wondering around a forest when he met the green Dragon Gardon the Dragon of nature. Gardon took pity on the boy as he was defenseless and taught him Dragon slaying magic. What was a master student realtionship became on of father and son. However Rain's happiness ended on the X777 when Gardon vanished in his sleep. Rain then came across the village meredy grew up in and lived there for a while until Grimore heart destoryed it. Rain Thinking he was alone and that his crush / Love Meredy was killed swore revenge on Ultear. Rain also decied he wanted to Join the Guild Fairy tail of witch his hero Natsu the salamander was in. Upon Arrival of the Guild Rain had found out tat the guild lost it's core members. As such Rain was saddend and joined a new Guild called Paragon. Rain became a core member of this Guild that quickly became under the fastly Riseing Saber tooth. Upon the Arrival of Fairy tail's core members 7 years Later Rain got to fight and won against Natsu in the Diamenbatou.Rain was also able to Fight on equal terms with the Dragon Zecronis during the eclipse gate opening. He is now currently training some where for the upcoming war Against the Dark Guild Tartores & has been reunited with Meredy.
 Why not i'm bored Name : Rain Arashi age : 20 Height : 6'1 Weight : 285
over a year ago tigerfinn said…
why not?
name: julius
nickname: legend
height: 5`9
weight: 30
appearance:
personality: brave,cheerful,shy,silent
magic type: dark dragon slayer magic
team: none
guild mark: left arm
history:
(needed to edit)
over a year ago Aliorah said…
Name : Aliorah Rinmaru

Height : ....

Weight : 52 kg

Appearance : two different colored eyes (Light frosty colored right blue eye and deep black jet colored
left eye), Light blue frost colored hair with 1 small black streak underneath, scar across her face, light blue colored scarf, blue and black tank, covered with black defender.

Personality : Sweet and very kind, very innocent, compassionate, most guys at the guild are in love with her (especially Gray and Natsu)and think she is just as cool as Erza but she is the nicest you will ever meet.

Magic : Has magic to control your magic (and you cant outrun it), and is also a crystal dragon slayer (the most powerful of all the dragon slayers).

Team: (Most people don't know it but) She works with Mystogan alot but they dont consider themselves a "team" also(She used to work with Erza as well but they didn't get along).

where is your Guild mark? : It is ombre ( fades from light crystal blue to black) and its on her cheek and goes down the upper part of her neck.

history: She was born into a royal and powerful family, when she was 9 she was taught how to use her magic and her teacher was amazed by it but she got into a tragic accident that she was killed in. Since her parents were always busy they didn't notice her much and neither did her sister Kiyara. So she thought she could go and adventure on her own and after weeks of exploring she had met Merrithia an acient and magical crystal dragon with great powers, and she was only 11 at the time and scared so Merrithia decided to raise her as her own as she grew and grew Aliorah's magic became stronger and stronger so she went through a rebellious faze in which she left her home with Merrithia and set out to join a guild and thats when she ran into Erza. She looked up to Erza and followed her. Thats when she became part of the Fairy Tail guild and master thought sh was very powerful so she was immediately raised to an S- class wizard and thats when she started to work with Mystogan and they have secretly worked together for along time.
over a year ago rapidfire501 said…
Name: Takeo Yasuo

Height 5ft 10in

Weight 135 pounds

Appearance: Short, messy, Dark Hair, and Dull pitch black eyes. He wears simple white and Black rags with a mysterious silver Bracelet That resemble a Demon. He looks as though he is dead at all times because he is so pale and lifeless.

Personality: Intelligent, completely Selfless, Dark, sad, Calm, Cautious, can be kind if given the chance. Does not trust people easily, hates being a leader, is considered a loner by most, he is mysterious and hard to get t know, has strong and good morals trying to avoid fighting if at all possible (used to be pacifist) he is also surprisingly shy. In a serious and dangerous Battle he turns into an angry, scary, and resentful boy(Almost evil accept he still holds on the a small part of his old self). He throw away any morals has especially if someone Else's life is on the line in order to beat the opponent in front of him.

Magic: He is Skilled in Gravity magic and is a master of Void and Lava magic. Void magic allows the user to erase any physical form of magic or matter. Basically only can be affected by magic that affects the mind or is undetectable to him.

weapons: Holds A pure black Scythe that can absorb and take the magic properties of any non- lost magic. Also holds a silver sword that increases his physical attack and stamina.

over a year ago rapidfire501 said…
Team Takeo often time does everything solo but will join up with Natsu, Gray and Erza if the situation is right.

Sex: Male

Guild Mark: in the center of his Back

History: Takeo was born in a small and peaceful town. He only had a father because his mother was currently the master of a Dark guild. He also had a half bother that he was very close to. He was very happy as child even though his life was so simple and boring. when he was 10 his mother came back to the town. she did because Takeo possessed a great pool of magical energy and she was going to use this to revive a Demon from one of Zeref books. Protecting Takeo and his brother to the their father dies at the hands of his mother. This causes takeo to release a great deal of magic instantly killing his mother. in the proses he also ends up killing his brother. with his town destroyed and no one left alive. he tries to turn himself into the magic council but kills two guards wen he walks in accidentally. the council exiles him to the southern continent where no one but demons live.this is because his magical power cannot be correctly controlled so he must go train to master he power. after 6 years of isolation he return to society and joins fairy tail. He still holds many regrets and shows signs of depression but is currently finding more and more friends in Fairy tail at a very slow pace though.

Rank: S rank but is easily as strong as Gildarts and other top tier mages

(Sorry For posting two my finger slipped hope you liked the character)
over a year ago AyuzawaYume said…
Name : Yume Xinclair (nickname: Second Titania)

Height: ?

Weight: ?

Appearance: has a long, scarlet hair with a chocolate brown eyes.

Personality : Brave and sharp when it's come to fight. REALLY love sweets especially cakes, NEVER let anyone disturb her time when eating cakes, everyone in Fairy Tail except S class scared and fear her since she can be so scary and cruel when she's mad. She's called 'second Erza' because they look so much alike except for the eyes. Reckless and don't understand the meaning of "hold back" when it's come to battle. Secretly loves cute things and tsundere type. Not interested with love but she likes to gossips about couple with with Mira. Close and know people in Town. She likes to read books and novel so sometimes she would read the novel Lucy write.

Magic : Requip (had all of the armors needed)

Guild : ( any Guild you've seen in the Manga or anime dark or Registered or a part of the council,Independent mage ): Fairy Tail (but sometimes helps Crime Sorciere too)

Team: Team Natsu

where is your Guild mark: on left arms, colored dark blue-purple (like Erza)

Rank: S Class (you can say the strength are equal with Erza and Mira, she's called the third strongest woman in Fairy Tail after Erza and Mira)

history: When she was a little, she's one of the captured kids like Erza, Jellal, Wally, Sho, and Milliana. That time when Jellal become evil and let Erza free, Yume was with her. Since Yume saw everything, Jellal wanted to kill her until Yume promised to go far away from there with Erza. Jellal agreed with that promise and let Yume and Erza go away and told Yume that if those two get anywhere near there, he will not hesitate to kill them. Yume and Erza remember that grandpa Rob always told them about guild called "Fairy Tail" so they went to there. After the year Erza become an S Class Wizard, Yume follow up the next year. Since a little, she's taking a job alone and not with Erza since those two want to be stronger and stronger to beat Jellal.

At the Tenroujima incident, Yume went to there too since she was an S Class mage and fight with Juvia and Lissana too (with Erza but Yume didn't do anything and let Erza done everything). So when the 7 years past and about Real Nightmare incident with the new Oracion Seis, she's there too. Before the GMG, Erza meet Jellal and stuff, she already know their feelings for each other and she secretly loves Jellal X Erza and ship them with Ultear and Meredy. She's the second person that can make Natsu and Gray shut up. When Erza is not around and she's in the guild, she'll be the one that lecturing everyone and stuff. But usually if Erza is not around and she's not in the mood for taking a job or going to the guild, she'll be in her room in Fairy Hills.
over a year ago AyuzawaYume said…
Is this RP or it's just to make OC?
over a year ago Issydragonheart said…
Name : Jinx Tess

Height : 5'4

Weight : ?

Apperance : Short purple hair in a short pony tail. Red eyes, and a black chocker. Good figure. Black tank top and red mini skirt. With knee length boots.

Persnaility : Loves to fight. Short temper, but mostly calm. Kinda like edo lucy. Strong. Has a soft side that she only shows to friends and her secret lover. Also has a weakness to cute things.

Magic : Devil Magic, and Re-equip (but only with demon or hellish weapons that match her power.)

Weapons:
sword
spear
bow and arrow
Shield

Guild : Fairy tail

Team : Wants to join one

where is your Guild mark : her back just above her skirt.

history : Left her mother after training to find her sister because she was taken by her father after a horrible divorce.

(I am really new at this so can you please help teach me how to do this kind of stuff please?)
over a year ago Issydragonheart said…
Jinx: hi does anyone want to form a team with me?
Issydragonheart commented…
Jinx: because I have a mission for 400,000 jewels that I am willing to split. over a year ago
darkfirepheonix commented…
Why not check out my personality but be carful might end up he dieing yourself if you get in my way... over a year ago
My thing is near the bottom over a year ago
shadow-master_2 commented…
Can I cadastrar-se your team? over a year ago
over a year ago LeeSin said…
Name :Jason Lee

Height : 6 foot 1

Weight : 193 lbs

Appearance : Muscular tan, dirty blonde hair purple cloak shirtless underneath baggy brown cargo pants fore arms and feet wrapped in strange unbreakable material Green eyes always has a coconut drink when not in battle

Personaility : friendly likes to mess with his friends says stupid puns will destroy anyone who hurts his friends

Magic :hereditary Ancient force magic (uses to enhance melee attacks, jump farther and shred objects)
Ice maker magic and requip (but mainly just to for tools pants and sometimes a set of gliding wings

Guild Fairy Tale

Team: random

Guild Mark: over heart

History: Just walked into the guild when he was 9 years and asked to join
over a year ago helynn said…
Name : Echo

Height : 5 feet 5 inches

Weight : 150 lbs

Apperance : Pale skin, dark purple hair and eyes. Wears mostly black, always wears a hood.

Persnaility : quiet, secretive, mysterious.

Magic : ( max of 3 ) mind control.

Guild :sabertooth, and than became a member of the magic counsel.

Guild mark: left shoulder

History: grew up in a house with her 12 brothers who were all stronger than her. she really wanted To make them respect her, and thats when she learned about her magic. She accidentally hurt her oldest brother so she ran away and finally stumbled upon sabertooth. She started going out with one of the boys there, rogue. They had to keep it a secret, even from rogues best friend, sting, (who annoys echo so much!) until the grand magic games. They were planning on telling everyone then, but right before they were about to tell them. She got cold feet, ran away, changed her name, and joined the magic counsel, where she now resides. Echo lives in fear, that rogue holds a grudge against her, and will fight her if he finds out.
over a year ago angel-winged said…
name: Hikari 'Kari' Dragneel
magic: Celestial Dragon Slayer
place of living: a small cabin on the side of a cliff somewhere outside Magnolia
appearance: average height, slim build, waist long salmon pink hair, large slanted pale blue eyes, she usually wears pale gold shorts, a white spagetti strapped top with darker gold rimming thet opens a little bellow her breasts and reaches her ankles like a dress ( something along the lines of what Erza wore at the Grand Magic Tournament), dark gold ballet slippers, a bandage on her left forearm
personality: extremely loyal and protective, serious, quiet, reserved and calculating
birthday: June 21st x767
- she is Natsu's younger twin sister but they were raised by different dragons
- joined FT when she was 8, after her dragon passes away
- her dragon was the Celestial Dragon named Raziel
- she's been ranked S-S Class since she was 14
- she is an excelent cook and is constantly cooking or baking. Her speciality are her strawberry shortcakes.
- at some point of her life she was given Fairy Glitter by Mavis, which is the reason she wears bandages on her arm, but for some reason she has never ever used it.
- her stamp is golden yellow and is located on her left ankle.
- her partner is a grey Exceed named 'Annia'
-her magic actually allows her to fly on her own
-her magic is classed as light magic though she can affect Celestial Spirits and Celestial mages
-she calls Natsu 'Onii-san'
-she is often gone for long periods of time and pays little to no attention to any member changes within the guild
over a year ago ParadiseSkullz said…
Name : Kenji

Height : 182 cm

Weight : 68kg

Appearance : wears a black hood and white bandana to cover his face has tattoo markings of shadows crawling up his right arm and white scratch marks on his left arm. Carries a sickle and a chain with him

Personality : Has a split personality he is naturally kind and good hearted but his evil personality gets the best of him he avoids others so they wont get hurt he only talks to people he trusts deeply never backs down from a fight he often gets angry with himself because of his split personality.

Magic : Crash Magic , White Magic, God slayer of Shadow magic

Guild : Lamia Scale

Team: Sometimes with Lyon and Jura but only for important missions

Guild Mark: Left chest side (Black with white outline)

History: Joined Lamia Scale when he was 14 no one knew his past or what he looks like was cursed by zeref with an evil alter ego causing everyone to avoid him and was forced to fend for himself he had an encounter with Gildarts and he trained him very briefly in Crash Magic Time went on when he was 12 he started to take up light magic and started to use it more often than his own normal shadow magic by the time he was 14 he had almost mastered Crash magic and Light and continued to neglect Shadow magic as it overwhelmed him then he joined Lamia scale and he progressed in shadow magic and became one of the strongest S class wizards by the time of 21 he was Saint material but was inexperienced
over a year ago darkfirepheonix said…
Name: pheonix

Magic: dark fire 2 forms of it I can make the dark fire explode by snapping my fingers or can just let it burn everything in its path
Guild: dark fire pheonix (dark merc guild)
Race: unknown
Weight: 350
Team: has one but names unknown
Age: 1000 (and still young( I made up a sub species that's how I am living for so long)
Appearance: dark hair that seems like it's smoking, bright oranges reddish eyes, and always where's a trench coat.
Weapons: dark fire sniper, duel battle axes that can be lit on dark fire,

Enemy: dark council and light council and anyone who gets in his guilds way. over a year ago
He is a century class wizard over a year ago
Sorry... He also has his guild mark (a pheonix with dark fogo around it) on his eye over a year ago
Name : Talon Redcliffe

Height : 6'0

Weight: 285LBS

Guild : Paragon (Located on his right shoulder )

Magic : Third Generation Ice Dragon slayer / Dragon force

Team: Dragon slayer Trio

Appearance : Pic

History : Talon much like of the Dragon slayers in the seris was A Orphaned child. Unfortunately from the village that was destroyed by he demon Deliora from the book of Zeref. After what felt like Endless Months of wondering the Icey plane Talon came across a cave that looked harmless enough for him to seek refuge where he met his Mother Lunis A female Ice Dragon who was more then wiling to Teach the young boy how to fight. read and even speak. As such the two shared a very strong bond. In the year X777 Lunis disappeared. Feeling hurt and broken Talon decided to wonder the world to try and find his Mother as well as a Suitable Guild that he could call home. Eventually when he reached the age of 15 he joined the Newly formed Guild of Paragon and has become of it's Core members.

Name : Talon Redcliffe Age: 18 Height : 6'0 Weight: 285LBS Guild : Paragon (Located o
over a year ago shadow-master_2 said…
Name: Kameko Yoshida.
Height: 5'10ft.
Weight: 93kg.
Appearance: Purple hair which is set into a ponytail. Grey eyes and has fair skin.
She wears a navy blue midriff cut tank top which shows off her toned stomach and arms, shorts and sliver sandals. She also has a 4 foot long katana in a sheath on her back.

Personality: She is usually silent and stoic. Her battle strategy is to implant fear and dispair into her opponents. She is confident in her abilities, knows her limits and does not panic when in a difficult situation. She often gives her opponents fake smiles and in battle is merciless. She is also very serious. She has a dark sense of humour.

Magic: Illusion Magic, Ice Dragon Slayer Magic and Reanimation Magic.
Guild: Fairy Tail.
Enemies: Dark guilds.
Team: Any team available?
Guild Mark: Centre of abdomen.
Mage Class: S-Class. Became S-Class at 19.
over a year ago alphonse33 said…
Name: Komodo
Height: 6'2
Weight: 162
Appearance: He looks like a komodo dragon. Wears bandages to hide his appearance. Only clothes he wears are shorts
Personality: He is a quiet person who tries to avoid being noticed. In combat he will remove his bandages and smiles the entire fight. He does not do this to faze his opponents but because he enjoys a good fight.
Magic: Poison/toxion Magic , earth-make magic
Guild: independent
over a year ago RozanIslam16 said…
mischievous
Name: King Gotoro

Height: 5'7

Weight: 96 lbs

Appearance: Dark purple hair.Wears a dark purple vest with black chrome outline on vest unzipped.Black shorts and black bracelets.Left eye covered with hair. Decently big muscles.

Personality: Real scary,attractive,but cares about his guild and everybody in it.

Magic: Lightning dragon magic,Demon magic,Equip magic.

Team: Natsu's Team

Mark: on right side neck

History: Raised by lightning dragon Lightris.I was abandoned by Lightris on 7/7/7 same as all the others at age 6.I was roaming around town when Gramps here found me on a rainy night.I was sparking gramps knew i was a wizard and told me to join Fairy Tail.I wondered why not?He took me there and then i met Natsu,Erza,Gray,Loke,Happy and all the others.I liked this one girl witch i wont tell.Hint: she drinks lot of beer.I trained with Natsu because were both basicly Dragons.We became best friends. Gajee was our enemie. Thats how im in Fairy Tail right here,right now.

over a year ago christalcat said…
name: Talia Royal

height: 5 feet 6in

weight: 115 lbs

apperance : long purple hair,big breast,wears a light pink t-shirt with a lighn

persnaility : shy,pretty, sexy,smart,faithful,leader,calm,powerful,s­tro­ng

magic: selestial dragon slayer, requip ,dark magic

team: team Natsu

guild mark: right shoulder

history: she was abandon by her parents and rised by a selestial dragon and now has all 12th keys and can summon them and can use selestial dragon slayer magic. Ten years later she joins fairy tail and falls in with Laxus. And becomes the strongest woman in fairy tail. Laxus and her get married and have two kids named christal and zane dreyar.
over a year ago BaNdGiRl12 said…
Two characters (by the way) :)

Name : Angel Stardust

Height : 5 ft. 7in.

Weight : ???

Apperance :She has shoulder length auburn hair put back into a low right ponytail, with bangs hanging out on the left side and dark brown eyes. She wears a black and white star tank top, with blue jeans that have zippers, from bottom to top, on the front, and black purple laced low top shoes. She also wears a cross like sword necklace with a blue gem. (almost like Gray`s necklace)

Persnaility : She is kind to most people, but tends to tease her friends and fellow guild mates a lot (especially he best friend Abby!), She gets mad very easily, is kind hearted, hates it when people are hurt for no reason, and tends to try to act punk-ish, but is really the opposite.

Magic : Star Dragon Slayer

Team : Team Natsu and Team Silver Star

Guild mark : Red on her right shoulder

history : She was taught by the Star Dragon Celetia, until she disappeared, which was actually seven after the other dragons left, and was eventually adopted into a family. And that's when she met her best friend/sister/fellow dragon slayer Abby Sterling. The two eventually stared training together, as their elements (Star and Silver) worked well together. A few years later Angel got her exceed Luna. Shortly after the Grand Magic Games (The one after the seven year time skip) the two girls joined Fairy Tail, but didn't tell anyone in the guild that they were Dragon Slayers until a couple months later. She meets Sting Eucliffe and, after several times, agrees to go on a date with him, and becomes his girlfriend. They eventually get married and have twins. A boy, Weisslogia Dusk Eucliffe, and a girl, Celestia Midnight Eucliffe.

Name : Abby Sterling

Height : 5ft. 7 1/2in.

Weight : ???

Apperance : She has shoulder length dirty blond hair, which she keeps down, and baby blue eyes. She usually wears a pink t-shirt and light blue jeans with pink laced camo low tops. She also wears silver, star shaped earrings.

Persnaility : She is usually bright and bubbly, but is like a demon when mad. She often known to insult and hit her closest friend, when she angers her. She is also very much like a girly girl, but will never admit to it.

Magic : Silver Dragon Slayer

Team : Team Natsu and Team Silver Star

Guild mark : Pink on top of right hand

history : She was taught by the Silver Dragon Silvina, until she disappeared, which was actually seven after the other dragons left, and was eventually adopted into a family. And that's when she met her best friend/sister/fellow dragon slayer Angel Stardust. The two eventually stared training together, as their elements (Star and Silver) worked well together. A few years later Abby got her exceed Lena. Then shortly after the Grand Magic Games (The one after the seven year time skip) the the two girls joined Fairy Tail, but didn't tell anyone in the guild that they were Dragon Slayers until a couple months later. She meets Rouge Cheney and, after agrees to go on a date with him, and becomes his girlfriend. They eventually get married and have two kids. The oldest is their son Skiadrum Ryan Cheney, and his younger sister Silvina Rae Cheney.
 Two characters (by the way) :) Name : angel Stardust age : 17 Height : 5 ft. 7in. Weight
over a year ago SirFailure said…
Name: Boxy Fellin (fell-in)

Height: 5 foot 10

Weight: Nothing as light as air.

Apperance: Blue brown hair, right eye white left eye black, wears a cloak with the inside being another universe!

Personality: mysterious joyful curious ready to battle always

Magic: a unknown lost magic

Guild: originally no guild but then joined fairy tail for reasons in history.

Team: went solo until he meets a x-seed (just my guess on how to spell it) then going with him forever on.

Guild Mark: Black and on left side of back

was born in magnolia and was also trying to escape edolas as well only watching them he always saw the fairy tail guild where ever he went when finally talking to them when in need for help after he has been cursed by the time he reached them he was 90 and he looked like he was 12. after the curse being lifted he joined fairy tail but still staying solo and only going to the guild hall so often people forgot about him. It finally turned out his magic has back fired and put him into a 1,000 year sleep. still being how ever old he was he meet the guild's first master giving him the ability to go back in time at any time once! he decided to go back to the fairy tail he knew only to be suprised to find one thing different ................. there were 2 fairy tails the one from after the sleep and before to only start a new adventure with both new and old friends.
over a year ago taydr_vino said…
Name: Rin agrian

Appearance: 5'9 medium white spiky hair, turquoise eyes, white cargo pants a grey white beater and a white and blue checkered button t shirt that he never buttons up a cross neckless that belonged to his sister white sneakers and glasses

personality: he sweet caring man that puts everyone before himself.when in his early years he was caring but never talked

Magic: Earth-Make magic, Barrier magic and thorn magic

Team: rock and gear, Pegasus aces and trimmen

Where Is Your Guild Mark: sternum

History: form a small unnamed village that was attacked by a dark guild killing his parents and capturing his sisters for slavery on the r system which they died there causing his lack of talk for several years
over a year ago pokefreak26 said…
Name: Jueru Fullbuster

Height: 5'7

Weight: 115 lbs

Appearance: Fair skin and long black hair with electric blue bangs. Slim and athletic figure. Long sleeve, open, blue and black flannel shirt, white tank top under, black shorts, black converse, short white socks. And a silver chain bracelet on left arm.

Personality: Shy, afraid of being rejected, but also brave, willing to do anything for her friends, funny,smart

Magic: Metalic Rule (Magic that controls all metals)

Guild: Phantom Lord switch to Fairy Tail

Team: Works with Gray or Juvia on, but usually partners with Yukko (boyfriend). Gajeel is her sworn enemy.

Guild Mark: On stomach above belly button, red.

History: Sister of Gray, lost family to Deliora at 6 years old. Supposed Gray dead. Found unconscious, a boy on the outskirts of the town took her to a cave. When she awoke, the boy told her that he was Yukko Rin, and his family was lost to Deliora as well. He gave her a silver chain bracelet as a sign of peace, and he wore a silver bangle of his own. Out of nowhere, a fox sprung into the middle of the cave, and snarled. Jueru walked up to the fox, and made friends with it, because of this , the fox showed that it could speak. This was due to being experimented on with the magic exceeds contain. Yukko named the fox Hikari, since it brought light to their lives, and for 4 long years, they trained. One day, when Jueru was being mugged, Yukko stepped forward and challenged the fire mage. Yukko stood his ground, and actually dealt some powerful attacks, the mage played dirty, and once again went for Jueru. Yukko blocked the shot with himself, and fell to the floor. Jueru attacked the mage with all her power, and sent him flying in the woods nearby. He had left a burn on her stomach. He told Jueru to live out their dreams. The one dream that he wanted her to fulfill, was to join Fairy Tail and beat Natsu Dragoneel, the fire dragon slayer. A year later, she was taken in to Phantom Lord by Jose, and her skills were tested and brought out. When she found out that they were planning to attack Fairy Tail, she told Gajeel, who had become her friend. He beat her and gave her up to Jose for trying to interrupt the plan. When they took Lucy captive, they also released Jueru to Gray if he would fight Jose. She was enrolled into Fairy Tail along with Juvia and Gajeel. She quickly reconnected with Gray, and became friends with everyone on his team. Fast forward 6 years, she discovers that her friend Yukko had lived, and he then joined Fairy Tail as well and they started dating.

over a year ago nightmare61 said…
Name: Pixie Rainbow

Height:5 foot 8

Weight: 100 lbs

Appearance: Short skirt (rainbow) Sport bra (blue and black) pink vans

Persnaility: Tomboyish, Hot headed, Smart ass, Prankster

Magic: Element dragon slayer,Element god slayer,copy-cat magic

Where is your guild mark: Over my right eye (rainbow)

History: She grew up with the Queen of dragons Jarah in till she was 4 that's when hunters killed Jarah but Pixie ran and ran in till she couldn't run any more that's when the Queen of all God's Anne found her and trained Pixie in till she was 7 than said "Its time for you to join a Guild" and with that Pixie left Anne and lived in small village where she learnt copy-cat magic than joined Blue Pegasus.
CreamPuffKitten commented…
Name: tolet, violet icicle over a year ago
CreamPuffKitten commented…
(I acidentaly pressed enter) Anyways so over a year ago