fairy tail Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

fairy tail 10489 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 10489

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name-Blaze Phoenix

Age- 21

Magic-Phoenix Rider magic, ancient magic, older than Dragon Slayer magic

Weapons(optional)-2meter long Sword with red hilt. It comes in a form of a necklace with a phoenix at the end. It becomes a sword when he pulls the phoenix. Carved on the blades are 'Pro quid ius' and 'Tueri innocens'

Appearance-Red spiky hair, like Naruto's, with blood red eyes. Likes to wear red. Tall for his age. Has scars, clawed, on his shoulder and waist.

Personality-Anger looking, never happy. Can be fun, funny and likable. Likes animals, mostly birds. Protective to friends.Doesn't talk much. Always up for a fight with Natsu.

Pet(optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know- He was born centuries ago when Phoenix still lived(secret). Speaks in Latin sometimes. Has nothing to live for.
last edited over a year ago
Chiga commented…
Wow, too dad I don't know how.. over a year ago
Chiga commented…
bad not dad.. over a year ago
FairyTailHeart commented…
Name- Kasumi Ward Age- 18 Magic- Celestial Spirits keys, Sky dragon slayer magic, requip. Weapons- Sharp Sword With A Fairy On it. Appearance- long rosa, -de-rosa hair sometimes with braids sometimes not, wearing a black, white, rosa, -de-rosa short. purple gótico eyes. coração mark around her eye dress with black shoes. personality- sweet and kind always loyal to friends, doesn't like fighting very much but when she is in a battle she won't surrender until she finishes a battle. likes to support friends. Pet- Cat's Name: Hisuni Boyfriend- None But She is waiting for her true amor to come one day. Birthday- August 23 8X8X Zodiac Constellation- Virgo The Virgin over a year ago
over a year ago temari101 said…
Name-Tierra Blanchett

Age- 17 years old.

Magic- Dragon slayer magic (Earth) and shadow sorcery (Has the ability to read anceint languages).

Weapons - She has a compactable Hammer and an Axe at hand.

Appearance- She has short, Brown curly hair. She has Green/Orange eyes ( I haven’t decided) ,she has curvaceous body, large breasts, but not like all the girls in Fairy tail.

Personality- Vengeful, full of hatred, adventurous but is a good person beyond all her anger. She can relate to Natsu since they are both dragon slayers and both have similar character.

Birthday- August 8th X767

Blood type- Positive O

Pet - None so far; she doesn’t see the need to have one.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Single. She has never thought of it, Hatred consumes her.
(Are you there?)
big smile
(Thank you so much for join, your the first)
smile
(You can start posting now)
Sits and drinks
Levy:"Aren't you too young for drinking?"
Blaze:"quidquid mulieres"
Levy:"What?"
Blaze:"No thing"
Levy:"It's na-thing"
Blaze:"quidquid"
over a year ago Jennifer0 said…
Name- Saara Silverkin

Age-17 (with the time skip and all :I)

Place Of Living-Fairy Hills

Magic- Chimera Magic and Elemental Holder Magic
Weapons(optional)- she has a small case of enchanted shurikens. They are the only thing that she owns. The shurikens are enchanted with different elements and are her secondary magic.

Appearance-fiery orange eyes,a rat tail and rat ears, ever since Makarov's death she has worn black. Has light brown hair and thick eyelashes. She has a small girlish form.
Personality- Ever since Blaze and Saara have gone out, Saara has been a bit insecure, but mostly all smiles.
- Birthday(optional)- September 12 X782

Pet(optional)- Ginger the Exceed

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)- none

Any other things you would like us to know- Alek "The Monster" Valentine might be Saara's father.Saara is a Orphan,and lives in the girl's dorm.Ginger is childish and naughty, but she is also very sensitive and cares about the people around her, she also has white fur with splotches of tan.
"....hey...." *pokes Phoenix* "...um..." *shifts uncomfortably* "....I'm new here d-do you know where the job board is?" *seems a little scared of Blaze Phoenix*
Ginger: *puts a whole pepper shaker of pepper in Blaze's alcoholic beverage when he isn't looking, then looks up at him angelically* "soo.... aren't you too young to be drinking?"
Saara: "Shh! Ginger, give him a chance to answer my question...*thinks* or we could leave NOW! he is scary!!!
(anyone?)
(also,Ginger uses curse magic)
(Cool) Points to the job board
(I did didn't I ^^)
Saara: "T-thankyou!" *runs off to the job board* "ummm...."
(sorry didn't notice your reply, I am new to forum roleplaying)
(It's ok, thank you for joining) Drinks but it taste salty and I spit it all out "quod!" I went to Saara "Did yo do tis?"
Ginger: "Hey, what about this one? It looks interesting..." *Ginger points to a one that asks you too find muskrat holes in a wharf*
Saara: "Ummm....I don't know it looks gross..."
Ginger: "Don't be a wuss!"
Saara: "Finnnee...." thinks: i guess, eww!
Saara: N-no!GINGER!
Ginger: *can't help but breaking down in laughter*
Saara: *rolls eyes* THERE, is your culprit!
Became angry then looks at Saara's eyes, then walks away
Saara: "Sorry...GINGER! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!
Ginger: *grumbles and shovels out some Jewels and puts it in his hand*
Drops the jewels
Saara: "Sorry for the trouble, but we have to leave for our job now!"
Ginger: *sticks tongue out at him*
Saara: *dosent notice*
Saara: *shows job to Master Makarov*
Makarov: Good luck on your first job!
Saara & Ginger: Thanks, bye!
*they walk out toward the old wharf*
"Can I come with you?" Ignores Ginger
*they see what the wharf and goes to find the clinet who said he would be wearing a red hat and dark glasses*
Ginger: I have a bad feeling about this....
Saara: HEY! you choose the job!
Saara: *looks behind* sure! I'm glad to have other company than this naughty lil' exceed! *thinks* i guess... EEEE scary!
Ginger: *rolls eyes*
Saara: this is my first job so sorry if im not that good... we are supposed to meet the client for details, he said that he would be wearing a red hat and dark glasses...
Saara: *looks around* Ginger, you see anyone? how about you um....whats your name? OH! I forgot! I'm Saara Silverkin and this is my cat Ginger.
Follows Saara (go here for jobs: link )
Saara: So...whats your name? ehheheh..... *Thinks* HE IS STILL SCARY 0_0
Ginger: *thinks* I HOPE HE DOESN'T HOLD GRUDGES 0_0
(oh ty)
I was drinking when Natsu jumped on the table.
Natsu-"Hey, new kid. I challenge you to a fight" He said with a smile.
I nodded. He and I then walked out of the guild.
('N' is for Natsu, 'B' is for Blaze)
Outside the guild, we got into a fight position.
N-"What magic do you use?" I kept quiet and burst my body into flames.
N-"Your a fire dragon slayer?" He asked in surprise. I swing my head left and right.
N-"Whatever, your going down" He charge and me and jumped "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" He attacked from above. I just move aside and he hit the ground. He then tried to punch me again, I moved but his other fist hurled at my stomach and I flew back. I hit a cake shop and broke the wall. I stood up, drop some jewels at the shop and charge at Natsu at top speed. I punch him in the face and he did the same. We fought for 1 hour and we were already panting
N-"You fight good"
B-"You too"
We charge at each using fire and we both each other in the face. We both faint.
(any wizards here? i will be here for a while so just lemme know even if its hours from now)
Saara: *stares at the fainted wizards with wide eyes*
Ginger: *gets a naughty gleam in her eyes* Eheheheheh! *she doodles on their faces with permanent marker*
Saara: *doesn't notice because i am now looking at the sky*
Ginger: *smirks*
Saara: *sighs* what a guild we have joined...*grabs Ginger's paw* c'mon lets go back to the guild.
*they go back to the guild*
Carla: You really have to stop acting immature! You're a exceed after all!
Ginger: C'mon its just a little fun ehehe! *when Carla isn't looking she puts a sign on her tail that says "I'm just a righteous cat"
Most of Fairy Tail (not Saara and a few others): *sees sign* AHAAHAHA! You tell 'em Ginger!
Saara: GINGER! TAKE THAT OFF HER TAIL RIGHT NOW AND APOLOGIZE!
Ginger: NO! *flies away laughing*
Saara: S-sorry Carla...
Carla: Its okay , worse things have happened...
(Im gone :( bai )
I woke up and saw Natsu about to get up I walked to him and saw his face with drawing and I laughed. He also started laughing.
N-"Why are you laughing? Your face has drawing on it" He laughed
B-"No, you do" We both then release that, both of us has drawing on our faces.
B-"damnant cati" I mumbled
N-"We can't go in now, we'll be humiliated! I know a place where we can clean up. Follow me" He ran and I followed him. We ran and stopped at a house.
N-"This is Lucy's house, I don't think she'll mind. She at the guild anyways, common follow me" He climb up and reach the window and looked down on me.
N-"Can up climb?" I burst into flames.
N-"What's your name and what magic do you use?" I flew to the window to reach Natsu
B-"Blaze Phoenix, I use Phoenix Rider magic"
N-"You can fly! Phoenix Rider magic? I've never heard of it" We went in and wash up well I try my best to explain it. The ink didn't come off so we stayed at the house. Natsu sleep on the bed while I sleep at the balcony.
over a year ago Okuni said…
tongue
Entry by Okuni Evangeline Yin(User:Okuni)

Name: Alyss

Magic: Abyss Magic(Shadow-type combat magic)

Weapon: Forged through abyss magic, can be almost anything, but sword, spear and bow are favourites

Appearance: Long inky black hair, left eye red, right eye black, pale skin, clothes vary from black combat dresses(tight-fit simple dress with armor plates on joints, around the waist, feet and hands) to random goth loli, but always in black

Personality: Appears cold, especially in battle, but it's very easy to see that she enjoys dress-up and loves sweet stuff, and she also likes cute animals, but in overall, she prefers to be isolated from others in the guild, easy to bear grudges against others if they did something she completely hated, but very kind, protective and loyal to friends

Birthday: 13 October

Pet: None(useless you count her forged weapon which sometimes speaks because it is made of Abyss Magic...)

Boyfriend: None(useless some other character in willing???)

Other notes: Her backstory is that she lost her family at a young age due to a band of assassins. She joined guild to gather information about those assassins after she completed her mage training. Made friends with Erza, Mirajane and siblings, Juvia, Gray(though Juvia gets random jealousy moments), Gajeel, Wendy and Charle, Lucy and finds Happy cute but finds Natsu somewhat annoying and too head strong(I like Natsu, but he kinda opposes Alyss's personality so...O_O). She has a light crush on someone, but wouldn't say who. She stays at the Girls' dorms.
I forgot, Alyss's surname is an alias surname, but she's known as the Shadow Assassin-Alyss NightShade.
I woke up and saw Natsu still sleeping. I looked down from the balcony and saw Lucy and Happy coming. I busrt into flames and flew back out of her house and ran from rooftops back to the guild.
*Walks into guild*
Alyss(thoughts): 'So this is the Fairy Tail guild? It's rowdier than I expected...'
I saw a girl entering the guild so I went in.
*sees a Mirajane at the bar counter*+*walks up to her*
Alyss: Excuse me, may I meet the Guild Master? I would like to join this guild.

Mira: The Master is in the library right now. Please wait for a while. What's your name? I'm Mirajane Strauss.

Alyss: Yes I know. You're pretty famous in the Weekly Sorcerer. My name is Alyss.
I go to Mira
M-"Hey Blaze, how was your job?" I nodded.
M-"That's great"
I then nodded at the new girl to say hi.
*turns to Blaze*
Alyss: Hi to you too. I'm Alyss. You are?
"Blaze"
Alyss: Okay. Are you a guild member like Mira-san?