eragon Brisingr

XpsychotickissX posted on Jan 17, 2008 at 11:21PM
Brisingr is teh title of the 3rd book the book will have the gold dragon (Glaedr?) on the front im putting a picture in the fanpop pictures right now

eragon 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Meg08 said…
I've said it once and I'll say it again.

Fire?..... he named it Fire....? I was expecting something.... Bolder. Like Inheritance or something. idk, but not Fire.

Don't get me wrong, it works for a title, but its a little predicable(sp?) for a Dragon book. Don' you think?

I don't think is Glaedr. I think its the thrid egg. The first book was Saphhira, the second Thron, anyone else seeing a pattern?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lemaly said…
Well, once Empire is out of the way, there arent too many choices for 6 letter words that start with E and fit into the books. I'm pretty disapointed with the title. I mean, it just doesnt sound right with the inheiritance cycle. But I'm sure the actual book will still be great (=
over a year ago huggies said…
In an email to the Alagaesia fans, Paolini said that the dragon on the cover is Glaedr. I like the title- it's simple and doesn't give anything new away. Plus, in the email he said that Brisingr becomes really important to Eragon.
over a year ago Meg08 said…
Why? Saphira can breath fire now...
No idea, just what Paolini said
over a year ago vampierest121 said…
well i'm just happy that i have another thig to bug my mom about even if the title is simly week and i'm not done with the first (watched the movie and wanted the book but schools not letting me read it any faster)
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
ya in the email it also mentioned how that was teh first spell eragon used & everything like that & isnt the 3rd egg green?
I thought so but that's just because the proposed cover was green.. I don't know if it actually is
over a year ago vampierest121 said…
DONT ASK ME I DONT KNOW YET
over a year ago saphiragurl_x said…
i agree w/ you huggies about the brisngr thingy && how it becomes important.
over a year ago babybell said…
No the thrid egg i believe is green, and he said that its a cycle so the 4th book if prob going to look like he said ( when it was a trilogy) the 3rd book would look like. It might easily be called empire to.
well now we're all just saying the same thing in different ways
over a year ago quartz said…
who here thinks that eragon and aray will get together?
because it wont happen because of something
on pg 122 of eldest, eragon was asking aray about her 2 friends that came with her while she transport saphira's egg.
notice that she wont talk about Faoiln. i think she loved him and alot
last edited over a year ago
ya, but if arya is the next dragon rider(which she probably is[UGH!]) then they will have a romance, but i hope not, i cant stand arya
over a year ago martemora15 said…
in book one the werecat (or whatever it's called) said that Eragon would get together with someone with royal blood, she's perfect