eragon Your dragon

warcraftjunkie1 posted on Nov 30, 2010 at 05:57AM
what would your dragon look like?

eragon 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Ms_Mea said…
Hmm...he'd be purplish-blue, with pearly-white talons :) Yes, I've given this a lot of thought
over a year ago Okami_Amaterasu said…
I think it would be Black, but when the sun hits the scales it with have purple there aswell and he would have blacky-brown talons, two preceeding horns from the back of the head, two long curved teeth sticking out at the front of the jaw, a few spikes down the back, black and a arrowhead spike at the end of the tail and red eyes.
over a year ago emeraldfyres said…
I think it would be silver with green eyes.
over a year ago magicgirl123 said…
Omg, you don't what to know...... I could go on for hours.......

Let's just say big.....
over a year ago janbox1 said…
angry
my would be red. red eyes. sharp corved talons. thin legs 2 legs black spots. long croc snout . four antlope horns on the back of its head black spikes on each row on its back 2 rows. down to its tail. long tail voverd back and i would name it monstor.
 my would be red. red eyes. sharp corved talons. thin legs 2 legs black spots. long croc snout . four
over a year ago kebabbey said…
Mine would either be black with a golden shine, or a lovely green colour like the new book's front cover
over a year ago BubblesGoPop said…
big smile
My dragon would be a silver dragon that shines no matter what. her talons would be pure white, long and curved. Her eyes would be a bright green. She'd have spikes all along her spine and a place where i can sit on her. I would name her SKYLA!!! (pronounced: sky-la)
over a year ago BubblesGoPop said…
My dragon would be Saphira. She is the exact dragon I want. Lol. I share an account with my cousin.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ilovereading said…
big smile
Forest green, with light green eyes and grayish talons. And it would be a he.
over a year ago Emil5634 said…
big smile
My dragon would be a silver kindda white and light blue! it would have a rainbow kindda glow when the sun hits it. on the top of it's head it would have a few purple and dark blue spikes, wich would go a little down its neck. (I have thought a lot about it!) It would be a boy cous I'm kind of a boyish girl;) I would call him Ventus, cous it mean air/wind in Latin. He would be protective and sweet, and my best friend!
over a year ago Emil5634 said…
smirk
Oh yea; and ha would have brown eyes, like mine ;)
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
White with blue/pink tint name:FireIce typical shape for a dragon blue-gray eyes
over a year ago Icestorm08 said…
She would be a dark purple with silver tints when the sun hit her scales. She would have beautiful amethyst colored eyes. And would have silver/white claws. I would name her Amythest
over a year ago Ajaxranstone said…
wink
Single dragon rider looking for: Dragon
White as snow, with arctic blue iridescent shine. arctic blue eyes, or lush purple. Wolf ears preferable...

YAY!!!