encantada THE FLAW

marissa posted on Nov 26, 2007 at 04:42PM
(if you haven't seen the movie yet, you might not want to read anymore.)

okay, i just saw the movie on saturday, and i looooved it.
1) its about a disney princess
2) Amy Adams was once on the office
3) Idina Menzel's in it

it just screams awesome, right?

but i kept waiting and waiting for idina to sing.
and waiting and waiting...

she never sang!
famous broadway star, musical...i guess i just assumed.

anyways, that bummed me out :(
but on a whole, i loved it :D

encantada 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago leannedowell said…
i was sad patrick dempsey didn't get to sing
over a year ago martinez_is90 said…
he did sing. he's not GREAT at it, but he sang, and it was the cuttest thing ever! hmmmmm bad thing???? a flaw....
hard one... um.... lol
i love the movie soooooo

**that we don't know if they got pdempsey and aadams got married in the end. i guess we could assume, but we don't know for a fact
over a year ago mramirez87 said…
yeah i was disapointed because idina didnt sing, i love her, i am a huge fan of her voice
over a year ago ani22 said…
it did upset me at first, but then I realized that if Idina had sang, then it would had taken the attention from Amy, and they probably didn't want that.
over a year ago shannieannie said…
i wish idina had gotten to sing too, but her character didn't have that much to sing about anyway... ya know?
over a year ago marissa said…
yeah, i know. i wish she would have sung that carrie underwood song or something, though.

is she on the soundtrack at all?
over a year ago Addicted2TV said…
No Idina's not on thh Soundtrack .. I dnt think she shulda sung thh Carrie Underwood song .. I love that song!!

over a year ago Myrthe said…
I was sad Patrick Dempsey didn't rip his shirt off :(
over a year ago Cinders said…
Except Amy's character was sort of like Kristen's character in Wicked, and Kristen and Idina compliment each other well. I don't think it would have taken too much away from dear Amy. Hell, Amy all by herself steals the show! LOL! However, it's true that it would have been odd having Idina's character sing... Except for maybe when she was in the animated world at the end. Ha!
over a year ago dustfinger said…
ong i loved Patrick Dempsey in this! He's so cute!
over a year ago LisaForde said…
patrick was so cute in this movie ,too bad idina menzel never sang in it cause she was good. i loved it where he sang to her and he was all a bundle of nerves lol, but i love this movie so feckin much
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago katiemariie said…
I think Idina and James should have sung to each other the "I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss" at the end right before they leave for the animated world.
over a year ago rachell_32 said…
Good idea, katiemariie :) I love James Marsden's voice

And what episode was Amy in the Office? I wanna seee!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago katiemariie said…
Thanks! Amy was in "The Hot Girl" from season 1, "The Fire," and "Booze Cruise."
over a year ago Genius_626 said…
sad
I totally love Idina! She's my favorite part pf Wicked! I was so bummed when she didn't get to sing, i thought she might of with James at the end but no...alas
over a year ago LisaForde said…
Same